Oh Que!

I'm done hinting, so:

You're a narcissist and a sexual sadist (who disguises the latter part) who doesn't see the irony of what he's doing (aka psychoanalysing other people on Lit).

Why would I "disguise" the latter part? How will I ever meet a nice little masochist if I am not open about my kinks?

You say that as if I should be ashamed of that. Is that how you feel? That consensual kinks are shameful?

I realize, based on your repeated snide references to other peoples kinks while being decidedly closemouthed about your own that you are deeply ashamed of your on predilections.

None of this requires "psychoanalyzing" it is common sense. If it walks like a sexually repressed fuck, if it quacks like a sexually repressed fuck, if it waddles its fat, feather-brained behind on webbed feet like a sexually repressed fuck, it is a sexually repressed fuck.

You see a thread and between the lines see that Jez is suggesting I not bait you, and you come bulling in BEGGING for attention from someone you lable a sadist? That requires no commentary at all.

He Is a stalker, Jezilee, the creepy kind, I wasn't kidding.
And I can see where you came from here, since this didn't transpire in my vanity thread, where I was the one who looked weird.

I know, perhaps I should be less affected about it it, given that it's an online thing, but I've been Very Distressed by his attitude towards me. And I don't want to quit Lit either, because of his attitude, since Lit has been extremely good for my previous situation and for my current situation; I just love the forum and many of it's people.
Please understand where I'm coming from, and shift the focus of this thread towards some more benign fun.
Many thanks

You are such a self-centered little numpty. The thread was already "focused towards benign fun" other then the initial mildly veiled reference, that by the way- I did not allude to in my posts, it wasn't about you at all.

I deliberately misconstrued what she meant and sidetracked it to a discussion about dogs so that you would be denied what you crave, attention.

Yet here you are, on a thread that I purposefully steered AWAY from you.

As far as your clearly fragile emotional state, your histrionics are your doing alone. I don't pity you a bit. If I actually could shove you over the edge, I wouldn't lose any sleep about it, but this is your game, pretending to be somehow victimized, when it is your inability to relate to anyone in a meaningful way that is at the root of the problem.

When your co-workers told you to "pick your battles" when you continually butted heads with your superiors (in every sense of that word) you took that to mean take it out on people that don't matter. How twisted is that?

You see everything as a battle and you see yourself as this noble and competent gladiator. You are at most an interesting case study in complete lack of social awareness.

When your family "meddles" I am quite sure that they gave you the same sort of advice about your real world "battles" as you get here, and certainly you were as amenable to suggestion there as you have displayed here.

Now be a good numpty and go sit in the corner and think about what you have done.

There.

Feel better being admonished?

You know you do.

Why would I "disguise" the latter part? How will I ever meet a nice little masochist if I am not open about my kinks?

You say that as if I should be ashamed of that. Is that how you feel? That consensual kinks are shameful?

I realize, based on your repeated snide references to other peoples kinks while being decidedly closemouthed about your own that you are deeply ashamed of your on predilections.

None of this requires "psychoanalyzing" it is common sense. If it walks like a sexually repressed fuck, if it quacks like a sexually repressed fuck, if it waddles its fat, feather-brained behind on webbed feet like a sexually repressed fuck, it is a sexually repressed fuck.

You see a thread and between the lines see that Jez is suggesting I not bait you, and you come bulling in BEGGING for attention from someone you lable a sadist? That requires no commentary at all.

If you will pay me no attention in the future and put my (I agree with you, here) annoying posts on ignore, I promiss that I will stop any attacks or backhanded comments about you.

You are in no position to dictate terms to me. Go away for your benefit, not mine. Bringing yourself to my attention should be low on your list of priorities if, as you say, you find me to be a creepy, sadistic, stalker.

That is...unless you like that sort of thing.

-Not that there is anything wrong with that.

If you will pay me no attention in the future and put my (I agree with you, here) annoying posts on ignore, I promiss that I will stop any attacks or backhanded comments about you.

th

Ok, I understand that I might have pissed some people off with my abrasive style, but I meant every word I said.
And if what I asked for happens, indeed,. I Will display a decent, respectful
attitude towards that poster.
I'm off the thread.

And if what you asked for does not happen, you will like it, or lump it. You can continue to look even more foolish than usual, or you can retreat and hope for the best. I guarantee you are not likely to wear me out.

Now back to the ants. One just made it inside, and up the trundle-bed frame and onto my arm. He didn't bite me, I figure it's just a warning about venturing forth outside.

I reckon at least 8 pages.

Hopefully not for the reasons might expect...

I didn't realize what this thread was ACTUALLY about when I entered it. That has since been cleared up. Having said that, your 8 pg estimate may be low.

No, you were right with your first impression. When you entered it was actually about the adorable pit bulls and the nefarious ants. Not quite a tale for the ages as the ant and the grasshopper, but a fun story, none the less.

The subtext of that story is that I was wearing flip-flops and it is getting a bit nippley in Jezzi's neck of the woods.

You could be right.

I have the day off.

How are things?

I have a 'new' evening shift schedule. Later, but not horrible and still preferred over day shift and the politics of being triflin lazy pukes.

Other than that, I'm still raising the bar for awesome at every opportunity; but humbly, ever so humbly ;)

I have a 'new' evening shift schedule. Later, but not horrible and still preferred over day shift and the politics of being triflin lazy pukes.

Other than that, I'm still raising the bar for awesome at every opportunity; but humbly, ever so humbly ;)

Being humbly awesome is the way to go. Being uppity awesome brigs out the haters. They still hate you for being awesome if you are humble about it but they can't say shit, dig?

No, you were right with your first impression. When you entered it was actually about the adorable pit bulls and the nefarious ants. Not quite a tale for the ages as the ant and the grasshopper, but a fun story, none the less.

The subtext of that story is that I was wearing flip-flops and it is getting a bit nippley in Jezzi's neck of the woods.

ants take particular exception to having their homes trampled willy nilly.

let this be a lesson to you young man

Being humbly awesome is the way to go. Being uppity awesome brigs out the haters. They still hate you for being awesome if you are humble about it but they can't say shit, dig?

You do realize you're a preachin to the choir?

ants take particular exception to having their homes trampled willy nilly.

let this be a lesson to you young man
Burn them out?

When the kids were small, that neighborhood was surrounded by citrus groves. Surrounded because the actual neighborhood had such awful soil that the old timers planting the groves went around it.

All clay, caliche (natural concrete), termites and ants. Lots of ants.

When one of them got bitten by several and was crying and mad, I vowed retaliation. I distracted them with a long rant about killing the ants, Their ant neighbors, their ant friends, their ant wives and children and even their little ant pets.

My kids loved it, being the sadistic little treasures that they are.

You do realize you're a preachin to the choir?

Sing it sister!

I'm a big believer in acknowledging my part in an altercation...so I feel I should probably admit....

I'm a big believer in acknowledging my part in an altercation...so I feel I should probably admit....

...that I actually was standing directly atop their anthill for their little ant home. But you knew that because ants don't usually swarm unless disturbed.

Did I mention the bees?

...that I actually was standing directly atop their anthill for their little ant home. But you knew that because ants don't usually swarm unless disturbed.

Did I mention the bees?

Don't mess with bees, they can fly, and they will send out their best pilots to exact revenge. There will be no escape.

Don't mess with bees, they can fly, and they will send out their best pilots to exact revenge. There will be no escape.

I wrote about it the other night in the blurt. Lemme see if I can find it. I have been getting 3-4 mostly docile little visitors each night. I think there is a hive in the wall.

Found it.

My largesse towards lesser life forms only goes so far. I have trapped and released 2-3 bees in this place every night this week. I suspect there is a hive in the wall. They are generally docile, and I don't wish to either invite bad karma or direct retribution so I instituted a policy of catch and release.

The other night, one of the bastards buzzed me after I released him outside and settled onto my shoulder, looked at me, then took off. I took that as a friendly pat on the shoulder.

I assume there are different bees getting in. Now I am not so sure.

Tonight I trapped a rather irritable fellow after one of his idiot, drone friends smacked himself to death against a light bulb. I tried to release him outside but he wouldn't leave the glass bowl, I gently shook him out. Son of a bee swarmed my face and landed on the side of my face.

I brushed him off. Unscathed, I ducked and bolted for inside. Nervy bastard followed me in! I trapped him again and he is now awaiting a slow death from hypothermia in the freezer. He doesn't sound happy about it.

I'm finding if I put them on deep freeze like Jimmy Hoffa, their friends don't no where to go looking for them.

He Is a stalker, Jezilee, the creepy kind, I wasn't kidding.
And I can see where you came from here, since this didn't transpire in my vanity thread, where I was the one who looked weird.

I know, perhaps I should be less affected about it it, given that it's an online thing, but I've been Very Distressed by his attitude towards me. And I don't want to quit Lit either, because of his attitude, since Lit has been extremely good for my previous situation and for my current situation; I just love the forum and many of it's people.
Please understand where I'm coming from, and shift the focus of this thread towards some more benign fun.
Many thanks

I'm very glad that lit is filling the need that you have but this thread, as with others,will focus wherever it does. Whether it's on you or something else is beyond my control.

Last edited:
I got the grip Aella if you need it. Que was talking about my mother, everybody knows I don't play with moms. Wanna take him out?

Back