X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko lightly kissed her cheek and snuggled with her looking at the window as the sun shown through. It has been very crazy the past few days and they would have to train hard as much as possible.-

Lila mumbled again as she felt Neko kiss her cheek and pull her close. “Let me sleep.” She said in a grumpy voice, her arms wrapped around his chest as she snuggled up against his side.

Lila lifted her head from the pillow as she heard Neko chuckle softly and she looked at him for a long moment, trying to wake up. “You don’t sleep late, do you?” She asked.

-Neko looked to her and smiled a bit.-"I don't sleep late well...you can sleep if you like i will let you."-he said softly.-

“I doubt that.” Lila said with a smile. “You can’t lay still so I doubt I would get back to sleep. However, maybe if I tuckered you out a little bit..."

-He chuckled a bit and looked.-"This early in the morning?"-he smiled and held her close petting her hair.-"Or i could leave the bed and you can go back to sleep."-he smiled.-

“I think my way is more fun.” Lila says with a little pout on her lips before she smiles and laughs.

-Neko laughed a bit.-"Well if you insist i won't complain."-he chuckled and held her close giving her a kiss on her lips and broke the kiss smiling.-

Lila nips at Neko’s lower lip as her hands find their way down his body to the cock that is hardening at the attention. Gently she starts to stroke him, a mischievous smile on her face.

-Neko smiled as she began to stroke him in each kiss he was giving her. Neko groaned lightly as his hands roamed to her breasts under the shirt she wore and to the soft mounds on her chest. His fingers played with her nipples and touched around her breasts lightly. Neko began to harden at a faster rate till he was like steel. Neko began to kiss Lila with passion his tongue sliding slowly in her mouth playing and entwining with her own tongue.-

Lila moaned as Neko responded to her caresses, his kisses becoming more insistent and demanding as he played with her breasts. As the kiss broke, she was panting, looking at her lover as she stroked his cock through his boxers with a more rapid pace.

-Neko groaned in the kiss and smiled.-"Slow down a bit or it may be a bit messy."-he said and smiled.-

“Hmmm…isn’t that I want?” Lila teased as she reached down and started to pull his pants down his legs.

-Neko helped her by lifting his legs a bit as she removed them and he chuckled at her comment.-"Well if it makes a mess in my pants you wont get to drink it."-he chuckled bit and smiled enjoying her hands on his cock again.-

Lila laughed softly and threw the sheets away from his body, exposing his hard cock for her view. She slowly crawled down his body, presenting him her panty covered pussy as she straddled his chest in a 69 position.

-Neko groaned as she got on top of him and lowered her panties and began to lick her pussy holding on to her ass and squeezing it groaning in her hot core. Neko's tongue crawled it's way in to her pussy just slithering around.-

Lila moaned deeply as she felt Neko pull her panties down and instantly dive straight into her pussy. She instantly lowered her lips to his cock, sucking on the thick phallus as he pleased her with his own tongue and lips.

-Neko groaned in to her pussy licking it softly and teasingly as he explores the inside walls.-

Lila’s hand reaches between his legs, fondling his balls as she takes his cock all the way inside of her throat, sucking and moaning as his tongue explores her pussy.

-Neko groaned and held her ass as he lapped her pussy inside and out groaning his tongue flicked over her clit groaning in her hot wet holes.-"Oh Lila...I feel my self keep going."-he groaned his cock twitching.-

“Yes, baby…” Lila moaned, her lips pulling off his cock for a brief moment before she leaned her head back down and took him all the way to the root.

-He groaned as Neko lapped her clit and slipping his cock in her wet pussy.-"I am close."-he lapped and moaned as he came filling her mouth.-

Lila moaned at the first spurt of his hot cum. She shivered and felt her pussy start to flutter, cumming over Neko’s lips as he came in her mouth.

-Lila flooded Neko's mouth and groaned a bit as he removed his mouth from her pussy and rubbed her clit.-"You want more Lila?"

Back