Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to say I enjoyed a lovely day out shopping today and I made sure I wore something a bit cleavage focused so I could celebrate my curves for a day.

I had all you lovely men in my mind as I walked with an extra spring in my step and smothered a smile or two when I caught a few men out.

I had such a fun time today and my brain was whizzing along wondering what all the others seeing me were thinking. So thank all you lovely men for that :)

Good to hear you had a spring in your step and a smile on your face :)

I'd just like to say I enjoyed a lovely day out shopping today and I made sure I wore something a bit cleavage focused so I could celebrate my curves for a day.

I had all you lovely men in my mind as I walked with an extra spring in my step and smothered a smile or two when I caught a few men out.

I had such a fun time today and my brain was whizzing along wondering what all the others seeing me were thinking. So thank all you lovely men for that :)

You are quite welcome and thank you for sharing with us. We know exactly what we were thinking (although I'm not quite sure 'thought' is the word... more like automatic lust responses <eg>) and am so glad it puts a spring in your step to know just how much you are admired.
:rose::rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

You are quite welcome and thank you for sharing with us. We know exactly what we were thinking (although I'm not quite sure 'thought' is the word... more like automatic lust responses <eg>) and am so glad it puts a spring in your step to know just how much you are admired.
:rose::rose::rose::rose:

lol, thanks Kitschsha, I doubt every man thought that, but hopefully some men enjoyed the view :)

lol, thanks Kitschsha, I doubt every man thought that, but hopefully some men enjoyed the view :)

Well, this man enjoys viewing you, take that to the bank. Most morning's I'm on here, at least for a little while ... and having that view puts a little throb in the right places and a spring in my step.. Makes me wish I lived in Oz, to see the wonderous arousal ... um ... the coming of spring there.

;)

Well, this man enjoys viewing you, take that to the bank. Most morning's I'm on here, at least for a little while ... and having that view puts a little throb in the right places and a spring in my step.. Makes me wish I lived in Oz, to see the wonderous arousal ... um ... the coming of spring there.

;)

I'm glad that spring in the step runs two ways! lol It'll be summer that is the killer! When its so hot you don't want to wear a thing, and so go about wearing the smallest amount possible, its extreme attack of the arse cheeks (not me, thank god) and cleav! lol

I'm glad that spring in the step runs two ways! lol It'll be summer that is the killer! When its so hot you don't want to wear a thing, and so go about wearing the smallest amount possible, its extreme attack of the arse cheeks (not me, thank god) and cleav! lol

That would be a sight worth seeing :)

It sounds to me as if a nude beach is the very thing for you ... of course we wouldn't want your wonders to get burned, but that would be the way to wear the least possible, for a while at least ...
(fantasizing wonders, mmmhmmm, it's what I do best)
;)

I'm sure you guys get those girls... it does get sorta warm over there right?

Barely - summer over here has been crap - you never know what the weather will bring - for instance - yesterday nice and warm - clear skies - currently raining :(

It sounds to me as if a nude beach is the very thing for you ... of course we wouldn't want your wonders to get burned, but that would be the way to wear the least possible, for a while at least ...
(fantasizing wonders, mmmhmmm, it's what I do best)
;)

Wait.. doesn't that mean everyone would see the REST of me? lol I'm all fresh milk, so when I do sun bake (in my back yard) I always have HEAPS of sunscreen on. It's not an every day thing, but a special treat from time to time when I want to feel lush and not embarrassed lol

Barely - summer over here has been crap - you never know what the weather will bring - for instance - yesterday nice and warm - clear skies - currently raining :(

Yeahhh.... move to australia.. our weather might get extreme... but least we get something that looks like summer most of the time!

Wait.. doesn't that mean everyone would see the REST of me? lol I'm all fresh milk, so when I do sun bake (in my back yard) I always have HEAPS of sunscreen on. It's not an every day thing, but a special treat from time to time when I want to feel lush and not embarrassed lol

Oh my how sweet you must look in the altogether! A fair skinned maiden, all milk and sweet honey... sorry, I do go on, sometimes. There's no need for you to ever feel embarrassed her, dear. We relish your lush figure and revel in it.
<eg>
:kiss:

Oh my how sweet you must look in the altogether! A fair skinned maiden, all milk and sweet honey... sorry, I do go on, sometimes. There's no need for you to ever feel embarrassed her, dear. We relish your lush figure and revel in it.
<eg>

Well aren't you a charmer! You make me sound much more lush than the reality is no doubt. Yeah, but though I might be all "ha, awesome rack, yeah I own this..". there are other bits of me that I'm less enthusiastic about, so I keep it to back yard baking, thankfully we don't have double story houses near us or I'd never get a chance to enjoy the sunshine..

Yeahhh.... move to australia.. our weather might get extreme... but least we get something that looks like summer most of the time!

My cousin emmigrated with his family recently and loves it over there - would love to but too many ties here :)

Still always nice to see women in the summer - cleavage and legs always come out more :D

My cousin emmigrated with his family recently and loves it over there - would love to but too many ties here :)

Still always nice to see women in the summer - cleavage and legs always come out more :D

Well at least you have someone to visit now who is sporting some nicer weather! Sorry I drifted away from your original thought! lol Yes, tits and legs... summer.. very important :p

Well aren't you a charmer! You make me sound much more lush than the reality is no doubt. Yeah, but though I might be all "ha, awesome rack, yeah I own this..". there are other bits of me that I'm less enthusiastic about, so I keep it to back yard baking, thankfully we don't have double story houses near us or I'd never get a chance to enjoy the sunshine..

The most wonderful part of you, dear .. is your mind. Do I lust over your 'rack'.. oh most certainly. But it is not just the wonders of your breasts, a lush figure is not just that, it must be proportional. Those gals with the huge knockers and skinny butts are so obviously fake that to me it takes all the magic from it.
Maybe it's just me, I'm just sayin ...

The most wonderful part of you, dear .. is your mind. Do I lust over your 'rack'.. oh most certainly. But it is not just the wonders of your breasts, a lush figure is not just that, it must be proportional. Those gals with the huge knockers and skinny butts are so obviously fake that to me it takes all the magic from it.
Maybe it's just me, I'm just sayin ...

Naw, thank you sweetie! *hugs* I have personally taken pleasure in seeing some 'real' curvy women presented here, the one in the car with her breasts out, comes to mind... like to me, she's a real curvy woman (who I might identify with lol!). But yes, I know what you mean about twigs with 'big' tits.. lol

Naw, thank you sweetie! *hugs* I have personally taken pleasure in seeing some 'real' curvy women presented here, the one in the car with her breasts out, comes to mind... like to me, she's a real curvy woman (who I might identify with lol!). But yes, I know what you mean about twigs with 'big' tits.. lol

Oh my gosh yes, 'twigs with tits' is a perfect description. But the gal in the car, oh my, that's getting the motor running, oh god yes. Is THAT what you look like? Oh you're better than I dreamed!
(lusting seriously now, must controlmustcontrol)
:D

Oh my gosh yes, 'twigs with tits' is a perfect description. But the gal in the car, oh my, that's getting the motor running, oh god yes. Is THAT what you look like? Oh you're better than I dreamed!
(lusting seriously now, must controlmustcontrol)

She was really wonderful hey? Made my mouth gape a little bit just looking at her.

My breasts aren't as large as hers, though that complexion and hair colour totally, though I'm blue eyed. But I might have had a time where I ah.. might have 'really' resembled her on one brave occasion when I was teasing hubby on a nice day out....

She was really wonderful hey? Made my mouth gape a little bit just looking at her.

My breasts aren't as large as hers, though that complexion and hair colour totally, though I'm blue eyed. But I might have had a time where I ah.. might have 'really' resembled her on one brave occasion when I was teasing hubby on a nice day out....

Oh did you really?.. how delicious! I can just imagine how he responded, I know how I would have, oh boy howdy!

Oh did you really?.. how delicious! I can just imagine how he responded, I know how I would have, oh boy howdy!

He was very surprised, as I'd never been so out there brave before. Though the orgasm that resulted from the entire situation for me, was a-mazing, I was so worked up and watching his eyes get wider and wider as I became more bold was well worth any worry that someone might spot me and be grossed out!

(P.S: I LOVE your 'oh boy howdy' stuff!)

He was very surprised, as I'd never been so out there brave before. Though the orgasm that resulted from the entire situation for me, was a-mazing, I was so worked up and watching his eyes get wider and wider as I became more bold was well worth any worry that someone might spot me and be grossed out!

(P.S: I LOVE your 'oh boy howdy' stuff!)

Oh, that's the most delicious thing of all, to see a beautiful woman (such as yourself) truly filled with lustful passion, oh god that is the best! And I have to say the 'boy howdy', what with the response you're causing over here ....
:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back