Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just want me to do dirty things to your body, Daddy O.

Will be 40 in October...and I thank you for the compliment, especially since you are
gorgeous yourself...and utterly bite worthy.

lovely.:rose:

bites are good... :kiss: and I'm 43... will be 44 in October.... definitely knew you weren't old!!! Cause i sure the hell ain't!!

pretty in pink... :rose:

Party at jen's house!!!

I have two camera's and a tripod...

who's in???

*waves hand*

Yeah! All the ladies are out tonight! Makes me want to pull out the camera again. We need to have a ladies night so we can help each other get some great shots. That would be so much fun!

Luna Wolf - In my opinion, you're whuppin old age, woman! You are rocking it!

Rex - Looking lovely

Jen... get posting woman!!!

It seems one kind of woman is being marketed to society...This isn't just a same because of what it does to women and how it makes them feel, but also because we're deprived of so many different kinds of beauty. There are so many sexy women out there...it's amazing to see it all. We might have our own preferences, but one view shouldn't dominate. :rose:

It seems one kind of woman is being marketed to society...This isn't just a same because of what it does to women and how it makes them feel, but also because we're deprived of so many different kinds of beauty. There are so many sexy women out there...it's amazing to see it all. We might have our own preferences, but one view shouldn't dominate. :rose:

perfectly stated.... and you know men or women shouldn't be put down because they like a particular look...

I'm not offended if a man prefers a petite woman over me... you are attracted to what you are attracted to - just respect all.

i dunno... but women like us ... are grateful for men like you!!

If you look at historical aspects of women, it was typically the woman with your features that were noted for being most desirable. Tiny shapeless women were thoguht to be sickly or would die during childbirth. YUP, give me a women that'll be a good breeder....

Umm, no I'm not branding cattle. Ya know, unless you like that kinda thing... :D

It is Men like us that are grateful for real women like you...

Any thread that has Christina Hendricks on the first page AND is bringing out the bi side I don't even HAVE...... now THIS thread...is something else !

If you look at historical aspects of women, it was typically the woman with your features that were noted for being most desirable. Tiny shapeless women were thoguht to be sickly or would die during childbirth. YUP, give me a women that'll be a good breeder....

Umm, no I'm not branding cattle. Ya know, unless you like that kinda thing... :D

It is Men like us that are grateful for real women like you...

yeah ... i know that... but I didn't grow up in those times... I grew up when Twiggy set the standard for models and Marilyn's gorgeous body was suddenly viewed as fat.

So I'm glad that in my late 30's - early 40's I finally found out that not all men feel that way... thank you men of lit for letting us "voluptuous, rubenesque women feel beautiful... for many of us... it's a new experience. :heart:

I think that there's room for women of all body types, and I don't want curvy-and-fertile-looking to be the new unrealistic standard for everyone with mammary glands. That said, if I personally have a preference for a certain build of lady, it's this. Oh god, is it ever this.

YEAH! Party at my house!

BYOBBB

Bring Your Own Beer, Boobies and ...crap I can't remember the last word. Who cares, bring your beer and boobies to my house!

yeah ... i know that... but I didn't grow up in those times... I grew up when Twiggy set the standard for models and Marilyn's gorgeous body was suddenly viewed as fat.

So I'm glad that in my late 30's - early 40's I finally found out that not all men feel that way... thank you men of lit for letting us "voluptuous, rubenesque women feel beautiful... for many of us... it's a new experience. :heart:

No, Love... Thank you for being a beautiful sexy woman who is confident and likes to brighten all our lives with your fun and sexiness! :kiss:

I could not have said it better myself. For me, definately a new experience, both on Lit and being carried over into real life . who knew having a little more of me to hold would be deemed "desireable"?

Not as curvy as most here...

old age is whuppin me...

but hell with it...I still curve well

tied

attachment.php

dressed

attachment.php

Y'all have a good night

You curve very well girl! Looking good

YEAH! Party at my house!

BYOBBB

Bring Your Own Beer, Boobies and ...crap I can't remember the last word. Who cares, bring your beer and boobies to my house!

LOl...can't think of the last B either! Would be a fun night for us Lit girls though :)

they are all cute you arent a "bbw" unless you got like 3 chins and your stomach is fked up looking even naked the girls here are that cute curvy muffin top type of chick....they are all so beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back