Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the whole week to sit around and play, i was hoping that someone was actually in here.. *pouts*

Right now I'm laying on my bed, on my stomach so that I can type and watch videos.. and i'm rubbing my pussy against a pillow. I didn't mean to start it at first, but when the edge of it began rubbing against my clit, I couldn't stop. God it feels so good.

Right now I'm laying on my bed, on my stomach so that I can type and watch videos.. and i'm rubbing my pussy against a pillow. I didn't mean to start it at first, but when the edge of it began rubbing against my clit, I couldn't stop. God it feels so good.

;) Happy rubbing girl!

Oooh, I love getting off that way. Right now I'm wet and watching lesbian videos and teasing my clit with my fingers.

Watching lesbian videos, panties are now wet through, playing with my pussy, and need some company!

Oh my, what a beautiful thought! I love to use my pillow sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back