Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even going to log in today, but l am feeling so horny. I had was planned on waiting til my husband came home, so I could have him, but as he's only just gone to work it would be a veeery long day.
Hands are wandering

I understand, but I am always horny! My husband gets home about 2 hours after my son, so I will be out of luck in about two hours

I have been so horny lately. I don't know what's come over me!
I'm just sliding a finger in now and rubbing some pussy juice on my labia. It feels so nice.

Mmmm, I am finding the older I get the worse I get...sounds lovely honey, would love to try some of you!

Me too. People think the young ones have all the sex!
Mmmmmm. Sliding finger in and out. Not sure if I want to cum now or hold off for a while.
I'm very moist

Oh no, mature women just grow in their desires, at least sounds like you and I have...I need more sex with women, more of fingers like yours...I have a man for other things, but need a ladies touch, and to taste her, taste yourself for me

I've never done anything with another lady but I like to come here and read and maybe think on it.
Dipping fingers in now. God it's wet.
Is anyone else dipping.

Oh it can be amazing together! There is soo much, to know there are soo many of us feeling the same moisture drives me crazy! The passion, the common knowledge of the feelings of being touched, or filled, kissed and suckled

That is really, really nice. Are you close to your orgasm yet?

I am heading to my bed shortly for the same, locked away in my room..think of me, my images, my body...

Oh honey, I hope you really enjoy your orgasm...hope you have an amazing, deep, beautiful climax.

I just came, and it was so lovely. My head is still spinning and everything within range is wet!

Oh Julie, as I was heading off to get some much needed release, my son got home from school...I am still soo horny. I am soo happy you got your release! Pictures would have been great from that scene!

Thanks, hon - I enjoyed my orgasm so much. But you poor thing, you must be so frustrated - when will you get a chance to come?

Laying on the couch having a chat and rubbing my clit through my pjs. Grazing my nails over my clit creating great friction and good wetness. Teasing myself and loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back