Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shewantsmore,

I want to hear of your experiences these last 6 months of piss play....tell us!

Sounds wonderful kellyann, I very much enjoy sharing pee with a woman who enjoys it as well. Please share more of your experiences.

Over Christmas, both myself and my wife a little tipsy.

She come into me, I was sitting on the sofa in front of the fire and sat on my lap facing me and started kissing me. I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and she was wearing just her underwear.

She started rubbing her pussy against my Hardening cock while I rubbed and pinched her nipples. The heat from her was amazing and her wetness was working its way though her knickers and onto my cock. She then moved and pulled off my boxers and pulled her knickers to one side and started the rubbing again, almost wanking my cock with her pussy. I asked her to stop as I was busting for a Pee. She said no and carried on.
After a Period of time I was getting really uncomfortable and she told me to just pee, she leant back rubbing my balls and arse.
I tried to pee and I couldn't let go, she then started riding my cock slowly while still rubbing my balls and arse, she carried on telling me to pee and I still couldn't. She said she would not move until I peed anyway I got carried away and started cumming deep in her and as my orgasm eased I started peeing with my cock still buried in side her. This made her cum hard and she lifted off my still peeing cock, with piss flying in the air.
The piss mixed with my cum run out of her pussy onto my balls and legs.
Very hot session, amazing what a few drinks will do

Over Christmas, both myself and my wife a little tipsy.

She come into me, I was sitting on the sofa in front of the fire and sat on my lap facing me and started kissing me. I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and she was wearing just her underwear.

She started rubbing her pussy against my Hardening cock while I rubbed and pinched her nipples. The heat from her was amazing and her wetness was working its way though her knickers and onto my cock. She then moved and pulled off my boxers and pulled her knickers to one side and started the rubbing again, almost wanking my cock with her pussy. I asked her to stop as I was busting for a Pee. She said no and carried on.
After a Period of time I was getting really uncomfortable and she told me to just pee, she leant back rubbing my balls and arse.
I tried to pee and I couldn't let go, she then started riding my cock slowly while still rubbing my balls and arse, she carried on telling me to pee and I still couldn't. She said she would not move until I peed anyway I got carried away and started cumming deep in her and as my orgasm eased I started peeing with my cock still buried in side her. This made her cum hard and she lifted off my still peeing cock, with piss flying in the air.
The piss mixed with my cum run out of her pussy onto my balls and legs.
Very hot session, amazing what a few drinks will do

That is too hot! I wish I could get my wife into pee sex.

Just a taste...?

My wife and I had family visiting for several days right around Xmas, and had not been getting as much alone time as we would like. We ended up with an evening to ourselves, so in only as long as it takes for a quick shower, I had her on the edge of the bed, with myself on the floor, licking her.

We have done some piss play in the past, but we hadn't been into it so much lately. I was inspired, for whatever reason, to ask her if she would give me just a little taste. I grabbed a towel and set it beneath me on the floor next to the bed and continued going down on her. I felt her whole pussy just start to swell up, I was able to poke my tongue inside and taste her juices quickly collecting. She was so turned on. Suddenly, I felt a small squirt of her piss come into my mouth. Just a little bit... Just a taste... But I swallowed eagerly and continued probing her sweet wet cunt with my erect tongue. Shortly after, she gives me another small squirt, and another, and another. This continued for about 10 minutes until I had swallowed every drop of her warm piss, little by little. Didn't need the towel after all. Didn't spill a drop. I slid a finger inside of her and licked her until she came.

My wife and I had family visiting for several days right around Xmas, and had not been getting as much alone time as we would like. We ended up with an evening to ourselves, so in only as long as it takes for a quick shower, I had her on the edge of the bed, with myself on the floor, licking her.

We have done some piss play in the past, but we hadn't been into it so much lately. I was inspired, for whatever reason, to ask her if she would give me just a little taste. I grabbed a towel and set it beneath me on the floor next to the bed and continued going down on her. I felt her whole pussy just start to swell up, I was able to poke my tongue inside and taste her juices quickly collecting. She was so turned on. Suddenly, I felt a small squirt of her piss come into my mouth. Just a little bit... Just a taste... But I swallowed eagerly and continued probing her sweet wet cunt with my erect tongue. Shortly after, she gives me another small squirt, and another, and another. This continued for about 10 minutes until I had swallowed every drop of her warm piss, little by little. Didn't need the towel after all. Didn't spill a drop. I slid a finger inside of her and licked her until she came.

VERY hot story, thank you for sharing. You're a lucky man...

ex

My ex liked exploring with pee play. I used to enjoy peeing on her in the shower, mostly on her face and chest. I once peed into her ass as she spread for me, and I peed in her during sex a few times. Unfortunately my wife isn't into it, so I haven't enjoyed it in years. I do love watching women pee, and when she's drunk my wife will let me watch....

Anyone interested in this please pm me.

Wish I could go back

My ex used to love piss play, we'd get a buzz and play for hours....the girl I have now looked at me like I'm from another planet when I suggested it to her...oh well, thanks for the memories Brenda....

i love to kneel in front of a guy while he pisses on me ,i find it so erotic and i just have to rub my sissy clit while he pees .

Love piss

And prefer to receive. My wife pisses on my cock before we fuck and, if I'm very lucky, in my mouth as well. Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back