Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely bother to get into bed these days for anything less than a bottle of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque and a pair of diamond earrings.

;)

:kiss:

I haven't got Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque but I have a bottle of Canard-Duchéne - Le Champagne Officiel du Bicentenaire (the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution i.e. 1989).

But I drank some at the time as an exhibitor at a Bicentennial Exhibition in the UK. It was opened with a flourish of a genuine 18th Century Cavalry Sword - showy but wasteful.

I wasn't impressed with the champagne which is why my bottle remains unopened. :rolleyes:

I haven't got Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque but I have a bottle of Canard-Duchéne - Le Champagne Officiel du Bicentenaire (the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution i.e. 1989).

But I drank some at the time as an exhibitor at a Bicentennial Exhibition in the UK. It was opened with a flourish of a genuine 18th Century Cavalry Sword - showy but wasteful.

I wasn't impressed with the champagne which is why my bottle remains unopened. :rolleyes:

I had a special edition bottle of Bugatti once (to celebrate the centenary of the car). That was rather nice.

But of course at Simpsons black and tans are de riguer!

:rose:

Apropos of nothing that's gone before, I got a red 'H' on one of my stories!

<happy dance>

Yay! Go, you! :rose:

Un-related blurt: I REALLY want to go, even though I don't know anyone. Where can I get quad rollerskates by Friday?

Fifty-Word How-To

I have been asked to produce a non-erotic version of my How-To Write a Fifty Word Story, for a local creative writing class.

I have edited and changed my posted version and now it is suitable for non-adult purposes.

Should I post the revised version on Literotica, as an alternative to the 'sexual' one? If so, anyone could download it and share it.

I would have to change the copyright message. The new version is copyrighted in my real name, not as oggbashan...

Yay! Go, you! :rose:

Un-related blurt: I REALLY want to go, even though I don't know anyone. Where can I get quad rollerskates by Friday?

Thank you Naoko and Di :D

Yeah, much as I hate to direct anyone to the predatory Amazon, that's probably your only bet at this short notice...

I have been asked to produce a non-erotic version of my How-To Write a Fifty Word Story, for a local creative writing class.

I have edited and changed my posted version and now it is suitable for non-adult purposes.

Should I post the revised version on Literotica, as an alternative to the 'sexual' one? If so, anyone could download it and share it.

I would have to change the copyright message. The new version is copyrighted in my real name, not as oggbashan...
I'd say that the original essay is already suitable for non-adult purposes. It's true that the examples you use aren't suitable for a non-adult site, but the concepts and principles you've written are applicable to fifty word stories of any genre.

And there's the obvious caveat: if you don't want your work plagarized, don't post it on Lit.

I'd say that the original essay is already suitable for non-adult purposes. It's true that the examples you use aren't suitable for a non-adult site, but the concepts and principles you've written are applicable to fifty word stories of any genre.

And there's the obvious caveat: if you don't want your work plagarized, don't post it on Lit.

Thank you. The revised version changes the examples to make the piece more generally suitable.

As for copyright? My copyright statement provides protection in Europe and the UK but not in the US. I know that anything I post here is likely to be copied and sometimes re-used but oddly enough most still leave my copyright statement intact. :rolleyes:

Googling 'copyright oggbashan' finds my stories in some very odd places.

I am only likely to complain if someone tries to make money from my work by claiming it as their own original story. In practice I have little remedy against plagarising because lawyers are expensive especially if multiple countries are involved.

The Hawk that said 'supersize me'...

1b624a68-c82b-49f6-b2c0-b7c4e2c5518b_hawk2.jpg

Hawk ate too much

One more birthday down -- Mr Penn had his today. One more next week and then a small break before the February deluge...

After countless hours of mind-numbing number-crunching, spreadsheets, semantics and stress, draft and counter-draft and a fair bit of infuriating and largely unhelpful managerial input, I have finally completed what is probably the most important report of my working life.

In the words of Withnail, " We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!"

Oh, and dancing girls too, please.

And that fatted calf better watch its ass, too...

:D

Last edited:
After countless hours of mind-numbing number-crunching, spreadsheets, semantics and stress, draft and counter-draft and a fair bit of infuriating and largely unhelpful managerial input, I have finally completed what is probably the most important report of my working life.

In the words of Withnail, " We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!"

Oh, and dancing girls too, please.

And that fatted calf better watch its ass, too...

:D

Uh, bestiality is allowed her at Lit. ;)

Damn, I need to check these glasses. I sure screwed that up and didn't check it. :eek:

That should have read: Uh, bestiality isn't allowed here at Lit. ;)

Danged fat fingers. :eek:

Don't sweat it, Tx, I have a set of those myself... :D

I'm thinking not since I don't know what that is.

I'd be astonished if you were, tbh. It's a UK indie comic featuring a number of crude and foul-mouthed character's, including Finbar Saunders (and his double entendres), one of whose catchphrases is the onomatopoeic *snork* when presented with anything that could be construed as rude.

OK, it loses a little in translation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back