Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too tired to write. :(

and
im probably too drunk:

As she turned off the light, she smiled, remembering the feelings from the day. She oughtn’t have been reveling over the events of the day, given the fact that she was an adulteress but what could have been sweeter than the taste of his kisses as they both fought for the next intake of air?

It had been a wonderful spring day. The blue bells taunted them with their perfection as the swayed gently in the softly blowing breeze. How long it had been since they sampled one another, only the figment of their imaginations could answer that question.

Holding hands, they walked across the bed of blindingly green grass, absently kicking at errant weeds in their haste to make their way to a privacy they only knew.

im such a stupid romantic.

and
im probably too drunk:

As she turned off the light, she smiled, remembering the feelings from the day. She oughtn’t have been reveling over the events of the day, given the fact that she was an adulteress but what could have been sweeter than the taste of his kisses as they both fought for the next intake of air?

It had been a wonderful spring day. The blue bells taunted them with their perfection as the swayed gently in the softly blowing breeze. How long it had been since they sampled one another, only the figment of their imaginations could answer that question.

Holding hands, they walked across the bed of blindingly green grass, absently kicking at errant weeds in their haste to make their way to a privacy they only knew.

And yet....... *swoon*

She smiled as if there were nothing but the sun of her grace and he followed by taking in the beauty of her love. How could he be anywhere but with this nymph? How could anything else exist when his blood boiled for her? Nothing. This is what made him follow with blind trust. He wanted her with a need he couldn’t name. His cock hardened even with the thought of touching her smooth, unlined skin.

She wasn’t beautiful in the classic sense of being beautiful. She was beautiful in that desperate way of loving life. A taste of her was an elixir of life. She gave her heart with her every smile… her every laugh. It was as if she was healing the world with her subtle touch. It made him feel slightly dirty, slightly nefarious but wholly whole.

hrm... lets fuck.

just sayin'

and
im probably too drunk:

You should read what I'm writing.

I’m lost.

I have been since the moment after I heard de Brunel. My only thought was to protect Marguerite from him. At that instant I knew how deeply she was in my heart.

My lips meet hers, press against them. Our arms go around each other and we moan as one. The first tap of my tongue makes her open without hesitation. It toys with me. Marguerite quivers in my embrace.

Pulling away, I nuzzle at her neck and taste the sweet satin of her skin. My hand comes up to stroke the back of her neck. Already it’s starting to dew from her heat.

“Gunther! Please, we shouldn’t.” The words are thick with passion.

I lean back to look into her face. Her ruddy features, slack lips, glittering eyes display her joy at what is happening. “‘Should’ has nothing to do with it, liebchen. ‘Must’ everything. Do not deny it. I can see it in you, feel it as you can in me. We must have one another.”

My head goes down and I lick at the hollow of her throat. Light kisses dance downwards, tickling the sensitive mounds that rise from her gown.

Her back arches as she presses her upper body against me. “Gunther! Please.”

Her request this time contains the opposite meaning of the first. Her social mores no longer hold her back. She no longer denies we must have one another. Leaving off my sensuous play, I kiss her again, hard this time. The soft, sweet wetness of her mouth inflames me. My member grows granite hard at the pure lust the taste of her invokes.

;)

You should read what I'm writing.

I’m lost.

I have been since the moment after I heard de Brunel. My only thought was to protect Marguerite from him. At that instant I knew how deeply she was in my heart.

My lips meet hers, press against them. Our arms go around each other and we moan as one. The first tap of my tongue makes her open without hesitation. It toys with me. Marguerite quivers in my embrace.

Pulling away, I nuzzle at her neck and taste the sweet satin of her skin. My hand comes up to stroke the back of her neck. Already it’s starting to dew from her heat.

“Gunther! Please, we shouldn’t.” The words are thick with passion.

I lean back to look into her face. Her ruddy features, slack lips, glittering eyes display her joy at what is happening. “‘Should’ has nothing to do with it, liebchen. ‘Must’ everything. Do not deny it. I can see it in you, feel it as you can in me. We must have one another.”

My head goes down and I lick at the hollow of her throat. Light kisses dance downwards, tickling the sensitive mounds that rise from her gown.

Her back arches as she presses her upper body against me. “Gunther! Please.”

Her request this time contains the opposite meaning of the first. Her social mores no longer hold her back. She no longer denies we must have one another. Leaving off my sensuous play, I kiss her again, hard this time. The soft, sweet wetness of her mouth inflames me. My member grows granite hard at the pure lust the taste of her invokes.

;)
*squirm*

but my sweetness, please change the name of gunther?
i wrote a tale about gunther the garbage man...he was trans sexual off spring of pavaroti!
:eek:

other wise... BLISS!

*squirm*

but my sweetness, please change the name of gunther?
i wrote a tale about gunther the garbage man...he was trans sexual off spring of pavaroti!
:eek:

other wise... BLISS!
Sorry. Finished first draft and we're into rewrites. Gunther he shall remain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back