Tips or tricks

newengland07

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone

I have come to the boards today for some help.
I have been seeing this girl for about a month and I have yet to get her to cum. She admittedly says it is something difficult for her to do. Only one guy has been able to finish the job. She can only cum by fingering and what gets her off changes all the time and she is a squirter. Any ladies or gentlemen have any tips or tricks to help her get off??? I have gotten close I think but haven't been able to finish the job.

Post here or PM me

Thanks

You might be making too big a deal of it. She may be feeling the pressure and have performance anxiety of her own. I suggest you focus on having fun together and let the rest come as it may.

I have encountered this problem with female partners before.
It is more of a mental block than anything else.
Try getting her extremely aroused. As she gets closer to an orgasm does she tense up, like shut down? Then stop. Cuddle, caress, sweet talk, relax her then start arousal over again...keep doing that.
You'll reach a point when the body kicks the minds ass.
Also...what are her triggers? Maybe she likes it a little rough, or to be verbally degraded, what's her fantasies? Tap into that part of her psyche and user it to arouse her.
I love orgasm denial for instance. If there are times that I am struggling to achieve an orgasm if my partner tells me I am not allowed to cum it triggers something and I can reach the orgasm point real fast...only now I have to wait for permission. I have a partner that, when I'm struggling, will tell me I have to cum by the count of ten, then they start counting...I always cum before ten. Just tap into her psyche

Hey everyone

I have come to the boards today for some help.
I have been seeing this girl for about a month and I have yet to get her to cum. She admittedly says it is something difficult for her to do. Only one guy has been able to finish the job. She can only cum by fingering and what gets her off changes all the time and she is a squirter. Any ladies or gentlemen have any tips or tricks to help her get off??? I have gotten close I think but haven't been able to finish the job.

Post here or PM me

Thanks

Can she cum via masturbation? What works for me is doing it myself, and have my partner finger me at the same time... As soon as I climax, if he fingers me really hard then, I will squirt/gush.

Back