Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a title: 'The Double-Ended Dildo Who Could...' A tale of love, lust, perseverance an abandonment. :D

Hell, if these two were old enough, I'd be watching Avengers Assemble with them myself! The only one I could watch it with is my eldest who, in characteristic teenage style, is still spark out upstairs. :rolleyes:

Ah - I remember those day well. That said, we didn't have the internet then.

"Double ender; the Pushme-Pullyou story"
:devil:

Ah - I remember those day well. That said, we didn't have the internet then.

"Double ender; the Pushme-Pullyou story"
:devil:

Snork! You could do that one, since the pushmi-pullyu is a fabulous beast.

pushmi-pullyu.jpg

I am looking forward to the peaceful mornings when the hormones hit the heights of teenage torment.

:rose:

Snork! You could do that one, since the pushmi-pullyu is a fabulous beast.

pushmi-pullyu.jpg

I am looking forward to the peaceful mornings when the hormones hit the heights of teenage torment.

:rose:

At that point, Naoko, you need those few hours of teenage narcolepsy to regroup before the next battle over... well, anything, really... :rolleyes:

HP's totally getting a namecheck if I do write it... ;)

At that point, Naoko, you need those few hours of teenage narcolepsy to regroup before the next battle over... well, anything, really... :rolleyes:

Thank you. I look forward to reading it.
And the phone number is 111000111

I've already got battles over everything and mine is only 8! It can't get worse, no no, what have I done! Aaaagh! Too late for safe sex now. :D

:nana: (Oh yes, that banana certainly had a dance!)

I've already got battles over everything and mine is only 8! It can't get worse, no no, what have I done! Aaaagh! Too late for safe sex now. :D

:nana: (Oh yes, that banana certainly had a dance!)

8? 8?? My grandson is older than that! :eek:

8? 8?? My grandson is older than that! :eek:

I keep saying, I am an AGING MILF. I'm really too old to be kicking back cubs - get off! ROFL (I packed in rather a lot of life before becoming a parent.)

Hell, if these two were old enough, I'd be watching Avengers Assemble with them myself! The only one I could watch it with is my eldest who, in characteristic teenage style, is still spark out upstairs.

After watching it for the fifth time in 3 days, it palls a bit but the Piglet suggested it as our film to watch while having Sunday tea. Actually, she does have good taste sometimes! I feel it's such a great opportunity, too, for her to improve her vocabulary. "You mewling quim" is something I think will significantly enhance her playground banter.

I hope I don't get drummed off the board for this outrageous preference, but I do have a secret liking for Loki! I mean, in the scene where he's wearing the suit. Ooh, and with a white cotton shirt! :heart: and when he says: If you don't mind, I'll have that drink now. ROFLOL! I'm sure he's a single malt man. Er, I mean God.

Although The Director's sidekick is kind of a hot chick too. Oh dear, life is so difficult when oranges are not your only fruit! :D

(Get off, cub, go away!)

:kiss:

Last edited:
Oh, you poor, sweet, innocent thing... :rolleyes:

So tell me, how long have you had this fixation with sausages and dancing bananas...? :cattail:

Oh sorry, the bananas. It was kind of a New Year's Resolution. I said I would seek ever more inventive ways of using them. Although I still think I won't be able to better the one in the thread about large penises, in which we were arguing that instead of being a size queen, it might be fun to write a story with a dancing penis singing the Star Spangled Banana. And Neko said that made her split her sides. :D

:nana::nana::nana:

I have a palindromic post coming up. I hope I don't squander it on something frivolous.

Snow snows on snow.

I await momently the text from school saying, "MILFs! come and get your kids now, it's too snowy and we all want to go home." Then I'll have to go :eek::eek::eek: as I slam my netbook shut. "Don't look at that! Why did I teach you to read? No you can't play with that dancing banana :nana:. It's not a toy. Well, it is a toy but it's not your toy. Do I take your toys and break them? Look, it was a long time ago, you had really grown out of it."

Steve44 - I was so tempted to go on the Six Words Story site and post The Black Widow says Assemble Avengers! and see if anyone joined in. I suppose it belonged in role play, but t the six word thing was such fun!

:D

Do it! :D

Snow snows on snow.

I await momently the text from school saying, "MILFs! come and get your kids now, it's too snowy and we all want to go home." Then I'll have to go :eek::eek::eek: as I slam my netbook shut. "Don't look at that! Why did I teach you to read? No you can't play with that dancing banana :nana:. It's not a toy. Well, it is a toy but it's not your toy. Do I take your toys and break them? Look, it was a long time ago, you had really grown out of it."

Steve44 - I was so tempted to go on the Six Words Story site and post The Black Widow says Assemble Avengers! and see if anyone joined in. I suppose it belonged in role play, but t the six word thing was such fun!

:D

It's only a matter of time until the snake-oil salespeople abuse this and some doofus birdbrains sink a lot of dough into a bunch of scams. Then, there will be a hue and cry about evil deregulation and the politicos will re-re-re-regulate capital raising.

Real Estate Crowdfunding
By Carla Main
January 22, 2013

New U.S. securities laws intended to help startup companies raise money are poised to benefit real estate investors as well, allowing individuals to buy stakes in offices and other commercial buildings once off limits to them.

The Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act will ease restrictions on investments in closely held companies, including those set up to own commercial property, by people making less than $200,000 a year and with a net worth of less than $1 million. Before the law’s passage, such firms could market and sell shares to individuals who exceed those levels, known as accredited investors.

The JOBS Act probably will lead to more property-investing programs like those being pioneered by Fundrise LLC, a startup that recently raised $325,000 from 175 people, giving them a 28 percent stake in a two-story building that the firm bought in its home city of Washington. Because Fundrise began soliciting investors before the law’s change, the company had to get permission from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

The law, which changed parts of the Securities Act of 1933, will allow non-accredited investors to put $2,000 a year or 5 percent of their income or net worth -- whatever amount is greatest -- into closely held ventures. While the law went into effect in April 2012, property investors aren’t able to take advantage of it yet because proposed investor-safeguard rules are still being worked on by the SEC. The commission missed its own end-of-the-year deadline for drafting the regulations.

A full implementation of the JOBS Act will help companies that currently solicit money from non-accredited investors only if they’re residents of states where the offering is registered. Once the JOBS Act rules are in place, the company and other firms will be able to sell equity to investors throughout the U.S.

Raising large amounts of money through small, individual contributions, a process known as crowdfunding, is nothing new and has been used in causes such as presidential campaigns. Before the JOBS Act, such contributions were either donations or payment for a product or service and not in exchange for equity in a business venture...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...ding-mortgage-rule-complaince.html?cmpid=yhoo

Oh goodie, more cut and paste about shit that no one on this site cares about. :rolleyes:

And you know where you can jam that silly meter also. No one cares about it either.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...aska-governor-oks-new-keystone-pipeline-route

Nebraska Governor OKs New Keystone Pipeline Route
by Eyder Peralta
January 22, 2013

Nebraska Gov. Dave Heinenman announced today that his state had completed an evaluation of TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline proposal.

In a letter to President Obama and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, Heinenman said they were satisfied with a new route that avoids the environmentally sensitive Sand Hills so the state has approved the route.

Heinenman said the decision was made after soliciting public comments and analyzing the "environmental, economic and social" impacts of the pipeline.

Heinenman said that TransCanada had agreed to "mitigation measures," including an "Emergency Response Plan for a crude oil release" and an agreement to pay for "any spill associated" with the pipeline.

If you remember, the Keystone pipeline has become a rallying cry for both environmentalists and Republicans.

Environmentalists have urged President Obama to reject the project because it would be detrimental to fragile soils in the state, while Republicans have criticized the administration for delaying a project they say would bring jobs and more energy independence.

The ball, Heinenman said in his letter, is now in the court of the State Department, which will ultimately decide on the fate of the pipeline.

If you remember, a year ago, the Obama administration denied TransCanada's permit to build the pipeline. The State Department cited insufficient time to review the environmental impact, but encouraged TransCanada to reapply.

The AP adds:

"The pipeline has faced strong resistance in Nebraska from a coalition of landowners and environmental groups who say it would contaminate the Ogallala aquifer, a massive groundwater supply.

"Canadian pipeline developer TransCanada and some workers' unions say the project is safe and will create thousands of jobs."​

1. Don't ever say the word "like" again. In your entire life. Never.
2. Tone down the enthusiasm.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back