Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

The movie "Her" has got me thinking about a possible thread idea. If you haven't seen the movie it is about the first fully artificial intelligent operating system. A computer than can interact with you just like a real person. It will laugh if you are funny, it will cry if you make it sad. It can even fall in love. Now in the film a guy and his operating system fall in love and that dynamic is done incredibly well.

I want to expand that and move into more of a futuristic environment where A.I. resides in Androids.

So maybe a guy buys a brand new w Android. One of these revolutionary A.I. beings. Fully aware.Fully anatomical and such. But something is weird. His Android just feels too real to be just an Android. Is she what she appears to be. Or something more.
 
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas.

1. The Photographer and the client NO set is stone idea about this the male could be the photographer or his assistant just a simple building romance. Role Filled

2. The Band The band is mostly supernatural beings but having to replace their guitarist they find themselves with a mortal male in the band. The lead singer does not have a problem with it but the far more territorial drummer is not so sure of this dark haired mortal or his interest in the singer.Role Filled


3. Her Knight in shining armor

4. Adventure and Affair

5. Past and present

I have several other ideas and length of post does not really matter to me as there are many times I am only on the net on my phone.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female co-writer to play a protective older sister who turns to her younger brother after her long-term relationship (engagement/marriage) has ended.

PM me if interested in this scenario, or if interested in collaborating with me on some other RP.

Bumping
 
Looking for a male for a crossover RP between Sailor Moon and Batman. It would be a romance story pairing Sailor Moon and Batman. The premise would be starting from Serena aka Usagi aka Serenity arriving at the Gotham airport a few years after the final battle with Chaos (therefore making her over the age of 18 for RP purposes). She'd bump into Bruce there and things would go from there.

PM me if interested

Still looking for takers
 
Their victim (played by me) is a married woman who continues to be drawn into having sex with a friend (the incubus). This creates a sin, and opens the door for the reaper to collect what belongs to him. He does so by snuffing her life after, or during, sexually raping her.
Caralel, this violates Lit's rules: They don't allow sexual snuff scenes. If you post that kind of material, it will be deleted.
 
Commanded to "convert"

Repost: Still seeking a lady writer or two for this

I'm interested in roleplaying a situation that I've encountered in real life a couple times, but I'd like to RP it in a D/s context.

The basic idea is that I'm a Dom who is friends with a Domme who has a lesbian sub. Her sub has no sexual experience with men, but has come to feel that it... might not be a hard limit...

Please note that I'm not looking to write anything brutal. Some (or a lot of) reluctance on the part of the sub is fine, but this is a story about barriers, not people, being broken.

I'm looking for one or two ladies to write the two female parts. Two co-writers would be great (I guess my fantasy here would be to be contacted by two talented ladies who like to write as a team) but I think I've only had one successful three-way collaboration in here since I joined in 2006, so I'm definitely open to the more realistic option of writing with a single partner.

So, ladies, this is a chance to flex your imaginative muscles. Can you inhabit the roles of both Dominant and submissive? Sadistic (to a degree) and masochistic? Lesbian but... curious, yet nervous and reluctant?

If you want to discuss it, please PM me.
 
Hello all! Here I am looking to start a few threads up, as my list of threads have shortened. So I was looking for a female writing partner that was active. Someone that was able to post at least twice a day. PM me if any ladies are interested.

Here are some ideas, but I am always open to other ideas.

1- Train Touching- a rather teasing female loves to tease the men wherever she goes. Whether it be with her provocative dressing or her sultry looks, or just the way she speaks about sex. But there is one guy she loves to tease, someone she sees on the train everyday. She always notices he is watching her, seeing how she is teasing all the other men on the train. She loves to tease this one guy though, cause she knows he wants her. So one day he makes the move to touch her on the train, make her know that he can make her feel what she needs, sexually. He does this on the packed train with people all around to get her back, for all the teasing she does to him.

A rolling idea.


2- Gamers- Two gamers that always meet online finally want to meet each other IRL and hit things off.

I have other ideas as well

Stripper and a Private Investigator- a P.I is hired to keep tabs on a stripper that is to be considered messing around on her lover. He is always watching her in the club. Maybe she starts to fall for him and wants him to be the one that she uses to fulfill her fantasies.

Pervert Neighbors- both neighbors are pervy and love to watch porn and watch others, they catch each other spying on each other and things heat up from there...

And more ideas. PM me if you are interested.
 
Bringing it forward and adding....

Couple of ideas:

1. Looking for a young woman (daughter's friend or neighbor) who is taking art classes and has an assignment due. Her model is sick and she's getting desperate. For one reason or another, she'll settle on the 'nice' older man that she knows, either through asking in desperation, or she spills out her tale of woe and I offer to help by modeling.

Something light, fun and sexy.

2. Modification of my retired porn actor idea. Young woman he meets or knows discovers what he did, and wants to break into the business. She wears down his resistance to returning to the fold and things can go any number of directions.

Open to many other ideas. I check in here a couple times daily and like the characterization and plotting aspects as much as the sexual aspects. Hit me up if interested.
 
Still seeking a female writing partner that has interest in doing a RP with a Game of Thrones theme.

Also seeking a female writing partner to play the part of a little sister who's had a crush on her older brother and tries her best to hook up with him. While he's resistant at first, he eventually warms to the idea and falls in love with her and they have to hide their secret from their parents.

PM me if interested or with ideas. Thanks!
 
New to the site, looking to explore fantasies.


A couple of ideas:

A magical scene where a shy young witch is testing a love potion, only to find it works a little too well. She can't say no, and the rugby team is having a party next door....

The best sorority on campus is rushing, and Shannon wants in. Then the sisters say the last spot is going to the girl who can suck the most cocks in a weekend. The only acceptable proof is pictures...

The rumor is that when the men of Paradise go to their hunting camps on the little island off the coast, they check civilization at the door. The women know to avoid the island, especially on the full moon, but Shannon is new in town, and curious...
 
Looking for some female writers to collaborate with me on a few scenarios and pick the RP game up again.

1: Teenage student, not very popular with her peers, finds sympathy from her handsome, new male teacher. The kindness showed to her makes her more willing to take on the training he has in store for her.

2: Older sister who has always been protective of her younger brother, finds herself in a personal crisis. She leans on her brother for support but finds herself wanting more.

3: A young man attends his 10 year high school reunion only to find that he is still not over the first person he truly had a serious relationship with…his teacher from ten years prior.

4: A girl who has been at odds with her parents for years, packs up on her 18th birthday and shows up at the house of an older man she knows asking if she can live there.

5: An amateur pin-up model and tattoo enthusiast gets set up on a blind date with what she thinks is a bland professional. Little does she know that opposites DO attract and she becomes all too aware of that.

6: Aunt/Nephew

7: A succubus wants more than anything to experience mortality and finds a way, but she needs to bound herself to a living person's mortality, and she would be cursed forever if the bond is broken.

Any interest, PM me. I'm open to other ideas as well.
 
Need 3-4 characters for War Zone written by 1 or more writers

The link to the IC, in case you want a taste. Please do not post to it without being accepted. (I want to ensure we are on the same "virtual" page.)

The Time: Late 21st Century.

The Place: A tiny but important mountain pass village in an unidentified country.

The Super Soldiers: Genetically engineered and trained since birth. All they concern themselves with is winning and doing the enemy harm.

The Villagers: Trapped in a no win situation. To order the Soldiers out would leave them vulnerable to the local warlord against whom the Soldiers are fighting; but to allow the Soldiers to stay means ... well, all sorts of things for which they simply aren't prepared.

The Interactions: My Soldiers -- I will write 3 -- will initially care about nothing but securing the town and its people; and conducting their campaign against the Warlord. But, after a while, they will begin to interact on a more personal level -- and ultimately an intimate level -- with many of the villagers.

The Females: I think it would be interesting to have at least these three type of women:
  1. A hard edged, older (30-40) woman with stature who is protective of the village (and particularly its young women) but is also a woman herself. She will eventually have a sexual relationship with, perhaps, an officer or senior Sergeant.
  2. A younger, flirtatious woman (18+) who is far from innocent and -- your choice -- leads 1 Soldier into a sexual relationship that borders on either BDSM or unacceptable public display; or many leads several soldiers into sexual situations, turning herself into a wonton slut.
  3. And another young woman, this one innocent but simultaneously fearing and yearning to become a woman.
Just thoughts.​

PM me if this interests you at all.

1 female writer could write all three characters; or if that doesn't interest you, I will invite more writers to play the other women.

I role play on a phone or tablet, so I like to write short posts along with longer ones. If you're the type who demands 3 long paragraphs, this won't be the story for you; but at the same time, I don't want 15 words in every post either. Common sense will prevail.
 
Last edited:
I find myself with a bit of lull in my writing lineup. I'd like to add another thread to fill in the gap. I just need a willing and able female author to join me.

I'm a bit at loose ends for possible scenarios. Perhaps something with a woman doing the seduction. Wouldn't necessarily need to be a true Dom/sub relationship, but she'd be the one wielding influence.

Or possibly something a little taboo - daddy/daughter, doctor/patient, etc. Exploitation by a figure she trusts could be interesting.

I'm also genuinely open to ideas. If you have something in need of a co-author and like my style, message me.

 
Virtual Lust

Looking for female(s) to do a rp about virtual sex. If you are interested PM with your interest. Here is the story line:

Dr. Jeffrey Michaels, owner of VL Industries looked at the advertisement he planned to put on certain adult websites. As he proof-read the advertisement, he thought about all the hard work he put in to get his virtual lust device operational.
VL Industries was formed with one thought in mind, to give the user a chance to explore their secret fantasies in a safe environment. He smiled at the computer screen wondering who would take advantage of this unique offer.

For over a year and a half he had female test subjects try out the machine and with their valuable input, the bugs were eventually worked out of the system. It was found that by applying electrodes to certain parts of the brain, they stimulated erotic thought patterns of the subject. The women were told to relax and think of their deepest fantasies; those fantasies that they could never reveal to their husbands, boyfriends or girlfriends. They reported virtual erotic scenes that were so vivid and almost real-like that when they awoke, they swore it was real. It was not unusual for them to awaken from their dream-like state still seeing the vivid images and most reported they were still excited and wet from the visual arousal they experienced.

Dr. Michaels found some of the women, when fully awake and still feeling the effects of their erotic adventure, wanted him to help satisfy the erotic desires that lingered on as after-effects. He was more than happy to oblige them. While some wanted instant gratification to curb their pent-up lust, others wanted to act out their fantasies with him. It didn’t matter to him; only satisfying their carnal desires was what mattered. For that reason, he furnished some rooms in his large building with furniture and different sexual apparatus’ to give some realism and suit their desires.

Some of the women subjects were married and found the stimulation of his machine to be helpful for the missing attention they weren’t receiving at home. He was surprised and pleased that a large majority asked for the opportunity to come back and try out new fantasies. He told them they were certainly welcome back at no cost since they were instrumental in helping him start his business.

Now the testing was complete and the results of the women complied; it was time to advertise for new women. He glanced over the advertisement one more time:

Doctor has developed a new scientific device that allows the individual an opportunity to explore their deepest fantasies in the comfort of our laboratory. Our method has been tested on a large sampling of females with amazing results. The following are only two testimonials from the large sampling of satisfied clients:

I was skeptical at first but with the help of Dr. Michaels and his assistants, I had the most pleasurable erotic experience. I am a bit shy and had always wanted to take control of a man. My husband always wanted to do the same thing and when I tried new things he always said no. Through Dr. Michaels’ device I experienced a raw sexual awareness of my erotic needs and was able to shed my shyness. I returned to Dr. Michaels’ lab for different sensual experiences and have now unlocked the carnal arousal that was locked up inside for so many years. He not only helped me overcome my shyness but now I have the confidence in my marriage to take control when I want and more importantly how I want.

Ms. Doubtful, Kansas City

My marriage was dull and uneventful until I learned of Dr. Michaels’ Virtual Lust device. I was very skeptical that his device could satisfy the burning hunger and sexual appetite I hid for years. My marriage is so-so and the sex while good was not great. I always dreamed of having an affair with the young neighbor man and with the Doctor’s help I was able to visually experience it and also satisfy my sexual curiosity. On a return trip I had another fantasy of having .sex with multiple partners at one time in an old castle setting. Dr. Michael’s device made everything so real with the castle setting and the men satisfied my every desire. I am planning another excursion into the sexual realm in the near future.

Very Satisfied, Minneapolis

If you have ever desired to experience your deepest erotic secrets, you only need to reply to this advertisement and request a consultation with Dr. Michaels at VL Industries. We will be happy to talk about your desires and how he and his staff can help you achieve sensual satisfaction. Rates are based on usage time in the laboratory.

He had a list of satisfied female clients who gave their experience an overwhelming success rating and rave reviews. He didn’t have to advertise for new clientele as his present group were happy with their experiences. Some did refer new women but he wondered if there others out there that wanted to delve into their deep dark erotic secrets? He smiled at the computer screen and then pushed the send button that would connect to a host of adult websites.
 
So, I had an idea that could be interesting with the right female partner...

A young, single mom, poor and lonely, discovers that some people will pay good money for "mama's milk". She starts off selling milk she has pumped, but soon begins getting messages offering much better money from men to drink directly from the teat...

Obviously, things escalate.
 
Call me old fashioned

As a gentleman of Lit

Been a hot moment since I have been on Lit looking for a partner. Got the bug again, and I'm looking for someone for something long run. A good match of pacing and build up. Really want the characters to develop and truly learn of the other. I love a good story.

That being said I do have specific request in mind. I am looking for a vampire x human. However this story
Is one of happiness and tragedy. Never ending and ever changing its the nature of this relationship. This story I'm breaking into three portions. Details to follow and to be updated.

Synopsis: This is a world of the supernatural, myths, legends, tall tales and rumors of grandeur.
As a member of that world, Aegrem Sites is a vampire of the centuries. He has seen the world and watched it change. This story takes place when Aegrem has reached the brink of human separation. As it is inevitable, humanity finds it way into a vampire's life. He has now tried to assimilate himself into the world this leads him to meeting someone who inspires a passion. One he cannot deny the more he shares with this woman. This leads him to a journey that brings her into his world. This woman's life is changed forever not only emotionally but also through her mortality. One moment changes their lives, a love of a lifetime to eternal nemesis to one another. Eventually one day I want this to expand to a story with more then two female role players; possible even one more male roleplayer.

The story will follow what happens between these two lovers. When she becomes one of Aegrem's kind it leads to hate and possible nostalgia. There is still love but hate ever lingers as the two are bound to cross paths.

This is an ambitious project, but one that no matter how it turns out will be fun. This should be something unique that each character and role player can take from it. If something doesn't work always speak your mind.

More details to come.

As far roles to be filled, I'm looking for a female role player who I can really bounce ideas off of. Someone who enjoys a creative spark and open to new ideas; I myself included in hearing new ideas.

We can work out more ideas through pm. Also I will update on thread and profile page. I've met wonderful writers on Lit, I look forward to meeting more.
 
So, an idea I have:

A "The Day the Earth Stood Still" story line. Sure you've seen the recent one (with Keanu) BUT you've not seen it until you've also watched the 1951 version... anyway, enough promotion :D

Instead of an alien coming to Earth insisting about peace, how about one that instills love and sex or be destroyed because of the dangers we could be to others.

This could be a group SRP or a one on one. If it were to be a group SRP, then it would be no more than 3 females (myself included) and 3 males.

So, let me know. I know the idea is a little vague but, I want to toss some ideas around should you be interested.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks,
Zy
 
Expanding on an old idea

The new girl at the table –

Sid’s looking for a new tabletop group to join. Most people think of her as a fake ‘gamer girl’ at first glance, but she’s an avid and dedicated gamer.

The idea can go anywhere and incorporate any kind of game. Just a general idea that definitely needs some fleshing out between writers.

Looking for experienced, detail oriented writers. Not looking for the quick yank and spank, sad porno movie ideas.

Working experience of games in general always a plus.

Send me a PM and I'll be glad to discuss any ideas.
 
I'm looking to explore more of my bi curious side. So I'm looking for an M/M or M/trans or some other variant where my male character is somehow lead into either a full blown man on man encounter or some other bi scenario. Maybe its a forced bi experience where his gf wants to see him with a guy or his boss blackmails him into it or maybe a guy he knows slowly turns him on to the idea... any suggestions are welcome guys, girls or t/s PM me.



Witch Hunter. N/C, BON.

Famed witch hunter Gregor Steiner (name can be changed) has a reputation as the best in the business, rooting out signs of corruption across the empire. His deeds are the stuff of legend, no witch or warlock is safe from his investigations, his purity and dedication to his duty are without equal. Until he finally meets his match in the form of your character a gifted young witch that has been tracked down to her 'lair' near a remote village. He manages to capture her without too much trouble but the problems begin as she gets under his skin and finds he's not quite as pure as the tales would have everyone believe. Once she finds his weakness the tables are turned and it is he who finds himself at the mercy of the witch.

Broken Oath (Dark Heresy); NC/Extreme.

My character will be an Astartes (Space Marine) sent as part of a kill team to locate and neutralise your (female or futa) character, an assassin gone rogue or corrupted by one of the chaos powers.

I'm looking for someone to play the assassin as a sly, hedonistic seductress that will corrupt and slowly seduce my character in an effort to escape capture and certain death if she is brought back to her homeworld. Ideally she will be exotic in appearance - see the 'ladies with ink please' thread for ideas. Someone into bondage/light BDSM and/or orgasm denial and essentially sexual 'torture' would be ideal.

Untitled (brother sister incest/NC/bondage)

tumblr_m2ne5rKm8o1qdeo1ko1_400.jpg


tumblr_m2la7bwRVs1qdistlo1_500.jpg


Vaguely inspired by 'I am Number Four; 'Separated at birth for their own safety, a brother and sister unknowingly meet up and share a passionate kiss at a nightclub and share a series of increasingly heated texts and emails. They find themselves falling head over heels in lust but just before they go all the way they find out they have more in common than a love of heavy metal and pizza.

Torn between their lust and shock at their blood relation with each other they try and fight their feelings but eventually they must be together despite the risks. Oh, did I mention they have other secrets too.. They are both super's having powers similar to the hero of say 'I am Number Four' or similar. And the girl is a tattooed 'suicide Girl' type with piercings in intimate places and the dress sense to match.

Team Avengers {Light/Bondage, anything between}

df99c63237ffa814487493d45e0de99f4f6ca440488adb902d3e7822.jpg


I loved Captain America: The First Avenger and I love WW2 war movies. What if Steve Rogers wasn't alone in being a superhuman in WW2? What if his unit wasn't the only one? How would you like to play either a M or F attached to a similar unit? Maybe us Brits had a similar project and launched raids on German occupied France against the Red Skull's facilities there? Maybe my character is a super human who falls for a French Resistance fighter he links up with in one of his missions, or maybe he is somehow seduced and captured by a female Hydra operative who sets out to find the secret of his powers with a series of devious sexual experiments?

Any takers PM me.. Other similar ideas welcome.
 
So I have been looking for a guy to fill the role of the eleventh doctor. I totally am in love with that version of the doctor. So if anyone is interested in playing the iconic role please feel free to get intouch with me. I am also looking for something incest related. Well if anyone is interested please let me know.
 
Shannon overslept. The movers were there, ready to take her out of the luxurious house she'd lived in with her boyfriend Richard , to the new, smaller apartment she was moving into since she caught him cheating on her. As if it weren't bad enough that she answered the door in her underwear, giving them all an eyeful, it seems that after their fight, Richard thought she might try to leave, and cancelled her credit cards and froze her bank account.

She's going to have to figure out a way to pay the rent and the bills, but right now, she has four big, strong guys in her new apartment who are getting impatient as she gets off the phone with her bank, realizing that she's flat broke. They've been eyeballing her all morning, and it's been a long time since Richard really gave her what she needed. Maybe they can work something out....
 
After a short-hiatus from Literotica and SRP in general I have decided to come back and give a certain idea of mine a shot. In short its a super hero/villain themed roleplay which I have based off the comic book The Boys (Garth Ennis) however no knowledge of the comic is needed from my writing partner as it is just merely inspiration.

If what you read below interests you, then send me a private message where we can discuss and plan. Questions are also welcome.

Looking for: A female, to play the super heroine/vigilante.

Setting: Modern setting, Superhero/Villain themed. Dark subjects involving non-consent, some bondage. Possibly voyeurism and blackmail.

Characters: Villain (Myself), Super heroine/vigilante (Your role).

The Story: Set in a modern metropolis, Super Heroes are no longer the subject of fiction. They are in the newspapers, television and are regularly sensationalised by the media in general as they fight against crime and villainy in full view of the public that admire them. It is a golden age for the Super Hero, with crime percentages at an all time low and the worlds population feeling safer than ever.

But there is a new threat on the rise, someone who is willing to cross boundaries and break all the rules for his desire is to simply destroy the ideal image of the Super Hero.

He has planned. He has stalked. He is ready to strike...
 
Back
Top