How do I get naked in public safely

Please bear in mind the difference between nudism and exhibitionism. Exhibitionism is something we do for sexual fun. Nudism is about the freedom and liberation of doing relaxing things without clothes. Sexual activity and blatant exhibitionism is not tolerated at nude resorts and beaches.

One more thing, you can be both! I am but just separate sex and nudity when on the nude beach. My pic thread shows pics of both. I do encourage you to become a nudist!
Agree with this. Also, there are nudists who say an exhibitionist or voyeur cannot be a nudist. I disagree with that. That is as silly as saying a smoker cannot be a nudist. As you wrote above, blatant exhibitionism (and voyeurism) are not appreciated at family nudist venues. But, that does not mean there is not some subtle exhibitionism and voyeurism at family nudist gatherings. And it applies to both genders!
 
Thank you - I want to be safe and not flashing to those that don't want to see!
Not sure that 'family' nudist clubs appeal - I need something in between!

It sounds to me like you want the thrill of exhibitionism without the risk of offending anyone who doesn't share in your interest. You want to be "safe" (from what? authorities?) but a little risque`.

Why don't you try stripping in a men's club? Many have an amateur night where it would be safe for you to expose yourself in a highly charged atmosphere. Who knows, you might even win a cash prize.
 
Let us jump on the nudist bandwagon. It's much safer to go to a resort or a nudist beach than to just flash someone. There are more adult resorts and more family resorts than you would think. A little internet research will help you find them. We've been to both...just depends on our mood which one we head to that day. Being nude is fun, being watched is fun. Sometimes doing both together is great fun, but only in the right spots.

Be safe, be sane, and have many, many wonderful orgasms in the new year.
 
Back
Top