So You Wanna Be a Superhero?

glynndah has an unbelievable luck. Also, she is protected from damage by a tough outer shell and she is able to communicate with grues verbally. glynndah is able to become almost weightless and she wields a razor-sharp whip that also grants a remarkable wisdom. Additionally, she has the power to take control of humans. Tragically, glynndah becomes tired in the presence of string.

Once those grues confiscate all that pesky string, the world had better watch out. This good little witch thing can't last forever, you know.

Fun thread, Willie! :kiss:

Here's mine: McKenna rides a bewildering skateboard into battle. Additionally, she possesses an incredible intelligence and she lords over a pack of cats. Lamentably, McKenna becomes slow in the presence of wood.

Well, I have been known to become a bit speechless in the presence of ...wood. :devil: :D I could do slow, too, if I have to. ;)

damppanties possesses the power to make antelopes appear from nowhere.

Some time back, I worked in the Antelope Valley (in California.) I kept asking, "If this is the Antelope Valley, where are the antelopes?" They need you in the Antelope Valley.

Dakota Lynn has mastered the ability to transform any shark into a ghost. Additionally, she possesses the power to copy the physical attributes of her combatants and she is able to transform any pig into sand. Dakota Lynn has the power to fire psionic death from her polearm toward a single opponent. Shamefully, Dakota Lynn struggles with being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

"Run, TheeGoatPig, run!"

glynndah has an unbelievable luck. Also, she is protected from damage by a tough outer shell and she is able to communicate with grues verbally. glynndah is able to become almost weightless and she wields a razor-sharp whip that also grants a remarkable wisdom. Additionally, she has the power to take control of humans. Tragically, glynndah becomes tired in the presence of string.

Once those grues confiscate all that pesky string, the world had better watch out. This good little witch thing can't last forever, you know.

I just want to ask . . . what the hell is a grue? :confused:

Fun thread, Willie! :kiss:

Here's mine: McKenna rides a bewildering skateboard into battle. Additionally, she possesses an incredible intelligence and she lords over a pack of cats. Lamentably, McKenna becomes slow in the presence of wood.

Well, I have been known to become a bit speechless in the presence of ...wood. :devil: :D I could do slow, too, if I have to. ;)

Acting slow around wood, in certain circumstances, would be a good thing, I think. :devil:

But I just can't see you on a skateboard. :p

steve44uk developed the talent to transform any plant into a werewolf. Additionally, he wields a magical sword that also grants an unimaginable strength and he possesses the power to steal the physical attributes of his assailants and use it against them. Tragically, steve44uk endures the burden of being woefully unskilled at seduction.

Shit. Spookily accurate... :rolleyes:

steve44uk developed the talent to transform any plant into a werewolf. Additionally, he wields a magical sword that also grants an unimaginable strength and he possesses the power to steal the physical attributes of his assailants and use it against them. Tragically, steve44uk endures the burden of being woefully unskilled at seduction.

Damn it . . . you got a sword????

Grrr . . . .

I just want to ask . . . what the hell is a grue? :confused:
Oh, sure! I tell you and suddenly all my cute little grues are skewered by that nasty crossbow you wield so well. Let's just say you might want to start sleeping with a nightlight and stashing a flashlight in that kilt of yours.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

You saw the last sentence, right...? :rolleyes:

Great link, slyc. Thanks for the smile... :)

Yes, I saw the last sentence. ;) I just didn't want to point it out . . . .

Oh, sure! I tell you and suddenly all my cute little grues are skewered by that nasty crossbow you wield so well. Let's just say you might want to start sleeping with a nightlight and stashing a flashlight in that kilt of yours.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

My kilt? I have a kilt? :confused:

Fine. Keep your grues, then. I'll just have to hunt dampy's antelopes. :p

Yes, I saw the last sentence. ;) I just didn't want to point it out . . . .

My kilt? I have a kilt? :confused:

Fine. Keep your grues, then. I'll just have to hunt dampy's antelopes. :p
They're probably better eating, anyway.

Just found out what a grue is, according to Wiki:

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

Jax Rhapsody attacks with a frightening assortment of fangs that can force opponents to run home and cry to mama, however can only do so four times a day. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to cause his rivals to become kind of an asshole and he can take control of wolves. Jax Rhapsody is known for his breathtaking combat sense and he possesses the power to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to boost his danger sense. He likewise wrangles with adversaries wielding a radioactive skateboard made from illusion and he has the power to skim the memories of others. Shamefully, Jax Rhapsody becomes sickly in the presence of corbomite.

I dont think ill use my powers for anything.

Jax Rhapsody attacks with a frightening assortment of fangs that can force opponents to run home and cry to mama, however can only do so four times a day. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to cause his rivals to become kind of an asshole and he can take control of wolves. Jax Rhapsody is known for his breathtaking combat sense and he possesses the power to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to boost his danger sense. He likewise wrangles with adversaries wielding a radioactive skateboard made from illusion and he has the power to skim the memories of others. Shamefully, Jax Rhapsody becomes sickly in the presence of corbomite.

I dont think ill use my powers for anything.

They do seem to be a chaotic mix.

Saxon Hart has the power to confuse the hearing of an opponent. He likewise has mastered the ability to create kevlar out of thin air and he developed the talent to steal any one power of his rivals and use it against them. Saxon Hart battles foes with a destructive longbow and he has an incredible constitution. Lamentably, Saxon Hart is handicapped by being sticky.

Why use a long bow when I have a perfectly good AR-15 in the safe? Kevlar might come in handy,:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Saxon Hart has the power to confuse the hearing of an opponent. He likewise has mastered the ability to create kevlar out of thin air and he developed the talent to steal any one power of his rivals and use it against them. Saxon Hart battles foes with a destructive longbow and he has an incredible constitution. Lamentably, Saxon Hart is handicapped by being sticky.

Why use a long bow when I have a perfectly good AR-15 in the safe? Kevlar might come in handy,:rolleyes:

What?

What, what?:confused:

It was a (lame) attempt at humor. Carry on... :eek:

Dakota Lynn has mastered the ability to transform any shark into a ghost. Additionally, she possesses the power to copy the physical attributes of her combatants and she is able to transform any pig into sand. Dakota Lynn has the power to fire psionic death from her polearm toward a single opponent. Shamefully, Dakota Lynn struggles with being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.
Ooh, that bothers me. Having a dear friend who has to educate her son's teachers every year on Tourette's... it's unfortunate that this was added into the randomizer.

Obviously they don't know about you and the hot tub. ;)

Yes, I ran my name through:
annanova can cause her assailants to become unlucky. Also, she developed the talent to make rats appear from nowhere and she has the power to become tiny. annanova brawls using a savage pet lynx that also grants a bizarre ability to regenerate and she is able to copy the mental attributes of her attackers. Terribly, annanova becomes woefully unskilled at driving in the presence of glass.

Good thing I can make rats appear - how else would I feed the lynx? However, I don't understand why I'd want to copy the mental attributes of my attackers if I can cause them to become unlucky.

Oh yeah! Second time through, this is what I get:
annanova has mastered the ability to take control of vibrations and bend it to her will, however doing so makes her unable to smell for two days.

How perfect is that for an erotica writer? :D

Last edited:
Back