The corperate underworld, A beauty to be tamed (open)

WhatsBroknAlice

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Posts
393
new idea just to play with a little and feel out where it could go
PM or Here open to ideas as well.



ghost_dancing_by_JeremyShane.jpg


the large room was filled 30 or so men, ranging from early 20s to mid 40s with a few older gentlemen who were clearly respected above the others.
The discussions peppered from business to politics, only occasional attention being paid to the young women serving drinks and flirting shamelessly clearly being paid more to bring more to the evening.
The wives and female business figures had been long since dismissed or given some sort of venture to occupy themselves. Many of them in other countries or back in the United States.
The dirty underworld of real money and dangerous, very powerful men was in its fullest most frightening form. A few young men had been welcomed to the order of the company and had been gifted with companionship of women who had been provided at the company's expense for certian ammounts of time. Many of the literally belonging to different figures of the company and were kept with slave rights and various measures used to keep them cooperative.

The latest quarter had been successful for the company and one man in particular had risen in repuation and value to the company, promotions were in order as were congratulations. Of course the group of older men who headed the council had interesting senses of humor. The gift they had chosen for the man, a woman recently aqquired by some of the lower level thugs in a local personal vendetta. The woman had been sold as punishment for some wrongdoing in her clan of more primitive people. She was clearly an interesting brand of gyspy.

So far the woman had not been given to any of the men in the company and hd been primarily used as a dancer, she recoiled from touch most times, rarely spoke and had injured one or two who had taken time alone with her. The council had decided amidst many cynical comments and a good bit of laughter that the taming of the little gypsy dancer would be good for thier up and coming brother in the world of money and power.

The announcement was made followed by a great deal of vulgar commentary and laughter, drinks and designer drugs and then there was a quieter music and the woman was brought into the room, her eyes facing downward as she began to dance first to a slow haunting melody and then faster to an exciting fast paced, heavily erotic dance, her hips bringing the tinkling ornamentals on her clothes sing along with the beat. Occasionally a smile crossed her face as if maybe she enjoyed being watched by these dangerous wealthy men and the womans blue eyes searched for clues as she danced. Trying to pick in the room the man she had heard herself promised to through the walls of the room where "the girls" were kept.
 
Allen Brown

Allen watched the woman as she danced, she was not model perfect, but he was sure that she stirred quite a few guys as she danced. He played with the gold and silver inlaid pen and sipped his brandy, she moved more like a cougar than a woman and he also noticed that once you let your guard down, those muscles could deliver quite a lot of pain.

He was one of the youngest men to gain admittance to the Company, he was ruthless and detested failure. Not only did he have an agile mind, he had a nose for a good deal and much of his success revolved around what his gut told him. Right now his gut told him that this woman would be trouble if left unchecked. He could not decline the offer as it was one that marked him with prestige, a few cat calls and wolf whistles rose from the younger members that watched the woman, right now he was silent. Assessing his prey.
 
Ivy felt her heart racing and told the tired muscles in her legs to keep her dancing. The longer she danced, the longer she could think. She knew to keep her face as serene as possible. Occasionally she would peer through her dark lashes up into the faces of the men. Her breath quickened with each spin and sly movement that kept her a fingertips distance from the few who reached to touch her.

Loosening her long dark brown and auburn hair from a tight clip, She allowed the jasmine scented tresses to hide her panicked eyes like a veil.
 
Allen Brown

How agile she was, moving away as hands reached for her, the music continued and she danced. He was sure that by this time she would at least be a bit tired, would like a break, to rest a bit. He took a final sip and placed the glass down, he had watched her pattern, up until now he was sure that she had no idea who he was. He watched her hair as they cascaded over her face and shoulders, the picture turned her from a hunting cat, skilled at avoiding her persecutors to a frightened doe. He smiled at the transformation and then when she came within reach his hand shot out as fast as a snake. His fingers took hold of her wrist, he felt her trying to get away, but he just tightened his grip, pulling her closer and he shifted his leg at the last minute, making her sit down on his leg. He smelled the jasmine wafting from her hair and smiled, to her it must have seemed like a tiger about to eat a mouse, to the others it seemed like a friendly smile.

"Your dance is exciting little one, would you like to rest for a bit, maybe have something to drink?"
 
Ivy felt her muscles tense as her wrist failed to wriggle much less slip free as it had so easily from the hands that reached for her. She forced herself to meet his eyes realization of his claim over her causing her to drop the gaze again quickly. She nodded and kept her chin tucked to her chest her eyes darting as if searching for some way to escape the overbearing heat of him.
 
Allen Brown

"You would have to say what you would like to drink little one, water is not really an option at this table,"

the waiter showed up like a shadow appearing from a weak light, Allen used one hand to move his now empty glass to him,

"I would like a refill for that and something for the frightened little doe here."
 
Ivy leaned as far away from Allen as she could trying to slide her way slowly from his hold. She lifted her eyes to search his face and licked her lips for a moment in an attempt to slow her breathing and heart rate before she responded. "wine then?.." She asked forcing her voice to steady itself and not betray her fear or exhaustion.
 
Allen Brown

"Wine then for the lady, one glass, by the way she is wriggling about I'm sure that she would not like to stay for more than one glass."

The waiter nodded, picked up the glass and moved away, Allen turned his attention back to the girl,

"Would you please sit still? I would hate to use force just to get you to do that."

He leaned closer, his lips close to her ear,

"But if you force me to do it, I will do it. You will not like that at all."
 
Ivy stiffened at the feel of his breath against her ear her jaw tensing as she swallowed her response. Her fists clenched slightly as she willed herself to be still though she sharply jerked her neck as far as possible from his mouth as he spoke the words laced with a threat.

"I'll not move again" She said to him, her tone revealing the hint of venom in her response. She averted her eyes quickly but straightening her posture did not attempt to escape his lap.
 
Allen Brown

"Good, that is a start."

He released her wrist and leaned back into his chair, giving her a chance to try and escape. He noticed the older men watching him, wondering what his plan of action would be, little did they know that Ivy would be the exact same thing that he would use against them. He reached up and slowly ran his fingers through her hair, it felt softer than any velvet he had ever felt before.

"Relax Ivy, I won't bite you."
 
Ivy looked down at her wrist and ran her fingers over where fingers had locked. She did not move or adjust herself when the clear opening appeared. She pulled away when his fingers entered her hair but only slightly. Her thoughts were confused and panicked. she was made even more uncomfortable by the polite manner with which he spoke to her.

'Most of these men', her eyes following her thought at the eyes devouring her and the scene of her sitting with the man who they seemed to study. '...most of them spoke to her as if she would not understand if they did speak to her as a person.' His addressing her by name caused her to flinch suddenly her face burning with humiliation. Quite suddenly she made the attempt to rip herself from his grasp throwing herself towards the floor and sending her elbow back in the direction of Allen's face.
 
Allen Brown

He felt her move a split second before she did, his fingers gripped her hair and he leaned forward into the arm moving towards his face, limiting the impact as her arm hit the side of his head and not the hard elbow. He chuckled and pulled her back onto his lap using her hair, a murmur spread through the gathering, she was fighting it, but Allen just calmly used the pain of dragging her by her hair to his advantage. Releasing his grip on her hair and grasping her throat, he pulled her back against his chest and slowly squeezed on her throat.

"I warned you, do you wish that I learn you how to behave in front of all these people?"

He lessened the pressure, but held her in place, taking in the smell of her hair,

"Maybe next time I'll allow you to hit me, I found that these old sharks still enjoy the sight of blood."

He chuckled softly into her hair, using her hair as a veil to hide his gaze from them, but still being able to see what they did. So far there was approval of his firm control on her.
 
Ivy made a small gasping sound not unlike a whimper as her lunge for freedom was stopped short and she felt her hair pulling her back to where she had been. When Allen's hand closed around her throat, She felt her whole body tremble. Since she had been given to these men, these men she knew nothing about. More than one had made their attempts with her and while she had been left a couple times with a mark that took a day or two to fade, not once had one walked away without enduring her ammused smirk. She had broken a nose or two at least, of that she was quite sure.

For the first time since this ordeal began, she was unsure of how long her brave front would last. Feeling his breath in her hair she snaked her hand up his arm to place it over his fingers. "please" The whisper barely audible through shaking breaths, she pleaded with Allen to loosen his hold.
 
Allen Brown

"No. You proved that I can not trust you. You will remain until you have finished your wine and then I will allow you to leave, to dance for these old bastards."

He took a deep breath of her hair,

"Mmm...many may have told you this, but you do smell rather fantastic."

He slipped his hand from her throat and slid it around her waist, holding her in place.
 
Ivy brought her fingers to her throat and traced the skin there lightly where Allen's hand had been. She swallowed slowly and took a long inhaling breath releasing the air in a shuddering sigh. "Thank you" she said and sat ridgidly still upon his lap her eyes on her own hands that found themselves wringing each other wildly in her lap while the rest of her held the stance of a statue.
 
Allen Brown

"So just where are you from cheri?"

The waiter returned and placed their order down in front of Allen, he nudged the wine towards Ivy and picked up his refilled glass, taking a sip of the brandy. He was well aware of the hawk eyes following his every move. Did these old farts really think that he would give them the entertainment of taking Ivy here in front of them? He smiled slightly at the thought, although it would have been interesting, he was not going to follow their unwritten rules to the unwritten letter, he was only going to stick to what he was good at. Playing the game.
 
Ivy lifted her chin and with a slight curl of her lips looked up at Allen through the strands of hair that had fallen over her face. "Yugoslavia, once, I think" she said "where many of your toys come from I would venture to say" she said quietly. "I am quite the purebreed, you must be of importance to have been given one such as myself" she said with a sneer.

Willing her hand not to tremble, Ivy reached for the glass of wine and brought it to her lips taking a long moment to inhale the rich aroma of it.
 
Allen Brown

"A purebred you say? Then you must be of importance as well."

He did not trust himself to comment on the toy part, his hand found its way to her hair, slowly stroking it, the warm skin of his palm sliding over the exposed skin of her back.

"How long have you been here cheri"

He noticed pure disappointment among the elders, but she was his to do with as he please and if he wanted to have a drink with her then he will have a drink with her, fuck what they want.
 
Ivy tried to keep the shiver from moving through her as Allen's hand pressed to her skin which was chilled with cool of the room. She felt her stance become less stiff as she sipped the red wine and licked her lips. "Under a year..I believe" she hesitated. "you would have to ask those who gifted me to you, In my situation concept of time is the first to be taken" she stole a glance to notice the predatory stares of the men who she knew were growing bored with her sitting in the man's lap and chatting.
 
Allen Brown

"Interesting...well you are free to go once you finish the wine, I will collect you from your chambers when I am done here."

Despite his words being a dismissal he kept stroking her hair and back, clearly warning the others that the one to touch her would have more trouble on his hands than what an old shark would want.
 
Ivy arched her back at the feel of his fingertips and inhaled sharply. Her fingers tightened around the glass as she took another long slow drink. She made a small sound at the last sip as she set the cup on the table. A small sigh of apprecation for the taste and comfor it brought her. She remained still on Allen's lap for a long moment. Her eyes scanning the faces of the men she had to walk past and she rose slowly to her feet and stepped from his grasp.
 
Allen Brown

He watched her step away, the grace back in her movements, he smiled inwardly and picked up his glass, slowly sipping on his drink as she moved further away from her, nobody actually made a move to take hold of her, but there were those who sought to touch her, again he marveled at the grace with which she evaded them. This one is going to be a tough one to crack.
 
.When she neared threshold of the room she became aware of a hand that she knew was waiting to brush her flesh as she passed. She smirked and slowed herself enough to allow the contact. When the hand met her flesh she caught the wrist and spun to force her knee into the elbow as quickly and with as much force as she had within her. She heard the pop and didnt bother fighting back at the hands that restrained her. She took no notice of the words and blows that were sure to come as she was pulled to the doorway. She turned her gaze to Allen and arched an eyebrow a clear message being sent even without the sneer upon her lips as she gave the one who had touched her a mock innocent smile as she was taken away.

She heard the door close between the rooms and her chest heaved with quick breaths, eyes closed against the tears burning beneath their lids. A celtic prayer escaped her lips as she felt the rough hands of her captors leading her to the large hotel like suite where she had been kept on her own. The bed draped in egyption cottons and silks in nuetral and warm colors, air thick with insense and floral smells. She was faintly aware of being barked at to get cleaned up and change clothes and the threat that it would only be worse if she did not obey. The whirlpool bathtub with its jets and steam and heavenly jasmine scent at least seemed inviting to her aching and tired muscles. She removed the dancing costume and glanced at the gauzey light colored fabric placed in the spot what she should wear each day waited. She would at least make the most of the precious time she had for herself..."the calm before the storm" she thought humming to herself as she lowered her body into the water.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top