What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Despicable Me ....it was really good. Me, and a bunch of toddlers. I prolly laughed more than they did.


:)

The first one was hilarious!

One of my fave movies eveh.

My daughter and I have been going around saying "Peep, peep, peep"

(that is from the second movie)
 
yeah! i heard it was. the first one was a BLAST!!!! was i the only one, getting a bit choked up at some of it;).

can't wait to see DM2!!
 
I can't believe I just had to put another stupid shit with a cock avatar on ignore...after all the times its been said that no one wants to see your dick like that, we still have dumb motherfuckers doing.



I wonder if I should start a thread about that too..

hahaha well they do walk among us!!
 
I bought a tool online from Sears...it didn't work so I took it back. I paid with a credit card but instead of refunding the price to me, they gave me a gift card from Sears.

WTF?



Maybe thats a thread starter.

Nope...told me I had to get in on gift card. I probably coulda bitched, but I just took it in the ass and slinked away like a pussy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: to me.



I like LOWES WAAAAAAY better..

they didn't ask if you wanted to get a new item(same one).
they do that here. as a choice to the custy!!
 
I saw Despicable Me ....it was really good. Me, and a bunch of toddlers. I prolly laughed more than they did.


:)

Do my eyes deceive me??? You liked a movie?!! ;)

For the record I've seen it a few times and like it better than the first one. :D
 
I wanna go to Nowhere, WV and see Slingers balls on display at Sears. Shaved.
 
Hmmmm....I can let the dumb bastard know that it makes no difference if someone is repairing them, it has no effect on what we do in this situation, and end up working next Sunday, or............... keep my mouth shut and let the dumb bastard keep thinking what he thinks and not work next Sunday............I choose the latter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top