Sorcerer and Seducer (Closed)

southern_slut

Literotica Guru
Analyoki, daughter of house Cloud Hammer, had beads of concentration dripping off her brow. At only 4'10" she was often confused for a child but she was 18 and four months. Those four months are very important because she has been the apprentice to the village sorcerer since then. Her hands were held just as she'd been taught, one back by her ear and the other by her chin. Slowly breathing in and out, channeling her abilities and feeling the slow warmth across her skin. It has to work this time, hold on... Concentrate...
"No! You've failed to maintain your consciousness again!"
The sorcerer was yelling from around the corner and Analyoki sprang up to look in the mirror. Rather than change her hair color to the deep reds of the Western girls, the hair had sprung up along her chin. With a cry of rage Analyoki looked to the Sorcerer with tears of frustration standing in her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I know you said not to try without you... I just wanted you to see I was learning..."
Falling back into the chair, toying with the end of her dress and anticipating another of the Sorcerer's notorious scoldings.

The Sorcerer wanted the girl to learn and so he decided upon a new strategy. Bringing his hands before the apprentice, he waved his fingers and manipulated the air. Suddenly, the strings securing her bodice untied and the garment fell to her feet. Soon, her blouse soon joined the bodice. Finally, the invisible digits undid her skirt until she stood naked and completely exposed to her instructor:

- Let’s see if you can completely change to a redhead!

With a startled gasp I reach for the clothes and attempt to cover myself. I may be the eighth daughter of a minor noble but I'm not some common trollop who exposes herself at the whim of a man.
"Master Sorcerer! How...."
The look in his eyes is one of genuine wonder, not at my body but at my situation... In the most bizarre turn I give him the benefit of the doubt and stand up straight. Placing my hands at my ear and jaw once again, slowly feeling the warmth spread. Maybe the old man is onto something... If not I can kill him as he sleeps.

A smile formed on the Sorcerer’s face as he saw her hair turn auburn. First her on her head; followed by the mound that covered her sex. However, he demanded thoroughness from his pupils and so he barked:

- Lift up your arms!

Raising up my arms, snapping back into the moment at hand.
"Yes Master Sorcerer? Did it work?"
With an eager squeal I turn towards the mirror with my arms straight up. My hair... ALL of my hair, is now a deep red like the Western girls. I smile wide and turn to the old Sorcerer with my arms still high.

- Very good, my apprentice…

The Master Sorcerer praised Analyoki as he approached the eager, young student of the magical arts. When his hand touched her pubic hair, he let his fingers play with the folds of her vulva whilst his other hand inspected the red down covering her underarms. Finally, as his nose inhaled the strawberry scent of her ginger locks, he asked:

- Do you like being a redhead, my student?

"Yes Master Sorcerer, I think it looks so much better. Don't you?"
The real reason is my father always noticed the red headed girls, whistling after them and laughing. If I want to stand out amongst my 17 siblings, I'd have to do something drastic.

- Yes… redheads are quite nice….

With one hand one her red colored mound, the Sorcerer’s middle finger started touching his apprentice’s cherry. He worked the pink pearl until her juices started drenching his digits. As he wiped his sticky palm on Analyoki’s bush, the Sorcerer worked his other hand – kneading one of her nipples to erection as he uttered another question:

- Do you like the size of your breasts?

The Master Sorcerer had never shown such blatant sexual attractions before. I'd told him I was a virgin, it's why he believed I was capable of learning the craft. Despite all of this his attention to my pussy was... incredible. Feelings I'd never explored were flooding to the surface.

"T-They could be... bigger.."

Holding her breasts in his palm, the Sorcerer felt the nipples grow with every fondling manipulation of his dexterous digits. Seeing that they comfortably fitted in palms, he wondered if they needed enhancement… but since she suggested the delicious possibility; he whispered the following into one of her ears:

- Then repeat after me….

While he instructed her, giving her the incantation to enlarge her petite mammaries, one of his hands reached down to once again caress her vulva. The wet mound responded immediately to the presence of his fingers in her vagina as his palm rubbed against her erect clitoris. At the same time, his other hand worked on Analyoki’s equally erect nipple, pinching to full arousal as he said:

- Do you feel them grow heavy with weight?

Following the Master Sorcerer's commands seemed automatic. The struggle I'd had for so long with my concentration felt like a distant memory. Enlarging my tits was easy and soon they were a full and heaving mass on my chest.

"Yes Master Sorcerer. They're so heavy now!"

Indeed, his appraising palms registered the increase in size and mass. Unable to resist the urge to play with her bigger bust, the Sorcerer squeezed Analyoki’s weighty breasts; as his penis – erect underneath his robe – pressed firmly in between the cheeks of her buttocks:

- You have worked wonders with your bosom!

Taking a few moments to undo his robe, the Master Sorcerer then cast off his clothing to stand behind his student in the nude. With pre-cum lubricating his way, he carefully took one of his hands to aid his shaft in finding her virgin hole. As his knob nuzzled against her hymen, he used his other hand to bring one of Analyoki’s breasts to her mouth and explained:

- Suck and see what your breasts are filled with….

Slowly suckling at the nipple that found my teeth... It was sweet and milky. Oh God I was lactating! Feeling the Master Sorcerer's cock slowly slide into my tight pussy sent wild feeling throughout my body. Leaning forward and holding onto the table for support, my short legs almost lifting off the floor so he could slide in.

- I see…

The Master Sorcerer professed as his phallus penetrated past her tearing maidenhead:

- You are ready…

He struggled to speak as he inched his way into her passageway:

- For your next lesson!

Once he planted his manhood against her womb, he finally conversed at length to his apprentice:

- Are you ready to make your first Homunculus?

"M-Master Sorcerer?"

Homunculus? He'd never taught me about this particular creation. I knew of many magical beings and beasts and spells but this was something new and bizarre. It's words stung my mouth as I spoke them. Despite all of this feeling the older man's cock dug so snugly inside of me was too... perfect. Why did it take me so long to have a man take me?

- Child!

He exclaimed as his penis began stroking within the depths of her vagina:

- Read what is before you!

A tome suddenly appeared before Analyoki on the table she used to support her ravished body. The aged, ivory colored pages turned according to the will of an invisible hand until they displayed the subject at hand:

- All the ingredients are available at this moment: blood of a virgin…

Before listing the next item needed for the spell, he paused to collect himself; for Analyoki’s pudenda proved too tight for his penis:

- Seed of a man!

Finally, a marriage contract appeared with a quill resting atop a reservoir of ink. After signing his name on the compact, he handed the pen to Analyoki as he continued:

- And finally… the womb of a newlywed bride!

Back