"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nostalgy_Prince said:
Look at the time stamp under my name.. took me 3 years to remember I registered here :D

I woulnd't dream of doing anything else .. or should i? :kiss:

oh you can do me windows and laundry if you so desire :)

Thank you bluerains, Maria and Tess for your comments. It makes writing so much fun knowing great folks (and terrific writers!) like you have read my poem, I am constantly humbled and appreciative. :rose:

wildsweetone said:
nothing at all?

rats.

:D
:D ... I think I was going to try to explain the paper icon thing to that person who keeps going on about it... but then, I realized I didn't know WTF he was talking about.

champagne1982 said:
:D ... I think I was going to try to explain the paper icon thing to that person who keeps going on about it... but then, I realized I didn't know WTF he was talking about.

in which case it sounds perfectly logical to post nothing and move people right along.

actually, i knew what he was talking about but didn't know how to tell him the mods really are after him.

;)

wildsweetone said:
in which case it sounds perfectly logical to post nothing and move people right along.

actually, i knew what he was talking about but didn't know how to tell him the mods really are after him.

;)
Irony floods the page.

ty~

Tzara for the mention of Kinfolk..even if it was the cynical muse who was stroking the ink...sighs

My Erotic Trail said:
New Poems Review sunday's open forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

call me infitessimal by seannelson

this poem ended with a beat that was almost like a song. infitessimal = (the three dictionarys I use did not have this word)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What can you do? That's the poet's right. If s/he wants to be called this way then that's it. The correct word is "infinitesimal", meaning "infinitely small".

Tzara said:
  • I am not a form poet, unless "bad form" counts. But I am continually amazed at the versatility of the hoary old sonnet, when constructed by some of our really talented sonneteers, among whom Lauren Hynde is surely one of the most talented. Ms. Hynde's Drawing Love is quite marvelous. So good, in fact, you aren't even aware you're reading a sonnet.
Thank you for your recommendations, Tzara, and for having in them included Drawing Love. Your opinion is very respected.

Also, thank you to the anonymous reader who believes sonnets "are ten syllables." That was cool. :D

MyNecroticSnail

laughing my ass off...

an april fool~

I suppose I should be honored that some one thought this highly of me to imitate me. Star filled eyes of a fan. I was told that this is what happens when one is popular, MyNecroticSnail may strive to become something they are not in order to gain attention.(?) obviously~

This may be nothing more than some one's simple play with their frustration for another but... it shows that some one here still isn't playing with a full deck. :rolleyes: Also may explain (some) of the rash of low voting on poems and the top list on MANY poets, lately. This necroticsnail showed with this post play that they do not feel content in their 'unrecognized' world so they created one to mock another while becoming some one else (this is the third one/time). Personality disorder <grin Obviously, they could find better ways to focus their energy's if they were not mentally un-stable.

I thank them for thinking this highly of me to become my sub-name but I must say it is not necessary, nor proper to mislead and leave graffiti comments on new poems. Since they felt the urge to become me, I feel compelled to apologize to all those who received a false comment on their poems. I was also informed that this was reported, thank you!

bows (~_~) Humble, apologys to all who recieved such comments.

Last edited:
This person is trying TOO hard to be a tard. LOL! I think you can spell a lot better than this guy. I'm sorry, Art. Obviously, someone doesn't appreciate your kindness. I'm sure it'll get bored and go away soon.
-
MyNecroticSnail said:
Welcome to lit. Don't let anyone negative critic you. Enjoin your rite. Rite from the heart <ba Da dump> <winkz

Last edited by a moderator:
My Erotic Trail said:
laughing my ass off...

an april fool~

I suppose I should be honored that some one thought this highly of me to imitate me. Star filled eyes of a fan. I was told that this is what happens when one is popular, MyNecroticSnail may strive to become something they are not in order to gain attention.(?) obviously~

This may be nothing more than some one's simple play with their frustration for another but... it shows that some one here still isn't playing with a full deck. :rolleyes: Also may explain (some) of the rash of low voting on poems and the top list on MANY poets, lately. This necroticsnail showed with this post play that they do not feel content in their 'unrecognized' world so they created one to mock another while becoming some one else (this is the third one/time). Personality disorder <grin Obviously, they could find better ways to focus their energy's if they were not mentally un-stable.

I thank them for thinking this highly of me to become my sub-name but I must say it is not necessary, nor proper to mislead and leave graffiti comments on new poems. Since they felt the urge to become me, I feel compelled to apologize to all those who received a false comment on their poems. I was also informed that this was reported, thank you!

bows (~_~) Humble, apologys to all who recieved such comments.

And, while we're at it, we could wish MyNecroticSnail a Happy Birthday for this April Fool stunt on this April Fool Day.

As an aside*********there sure are a lot of members with an April 1 Birthday.
:nana:
:nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back