Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalywag said:
I am envious. the closest i've been is the putting green......in the sporting goods store :rolleyes:

tried a few new putters out. they make some with huge heads. :p
Have you seen the latest drivers? They look like someone with a 38D set got implants.

I'm glad that the buyer finally called yesterday to make arrangements to come pick up the ring. I just hope that he calls soon to let me know that he's on his way.

Scalywag said:
I hope this works out for you Phoenix!
Me too... I really want to get rid of it.

Plus, the $3,000 will really come in handy... I can use half of it to pay off my credit cards and the other half I'll be saving for my trip to Hawaii in July. :)

Second hand stores rock!

I got two pairs of nearly new jeans, a pair of shoes, a leather backpack purse, and a little black dress for $85! Wooohooo!!! :nana:

After Easter sales are awesome too. I got an Easter lilly for $ .99 Yesterday was a GREAT shopping day!

Eilan said:
I broke out my barely-used golf clubs and hit a few practice balls in the front yard. I was actually fairly satisfied with my level of suckitude.
I just came back from my first visit to the driving range. I'll pit my sucktitude against yours - I haven't seen so many curves since the last time I rode a roller coaster. :eek:

When I asked, "Have the puppies been given water today?" what I really meant was, "I think you should give the puppies some water before you leave." Okay. I admit it. I fucked up. But you should've taken a fucking hint!

Now their fucking gate won't close properly because I'm not strong enough to do it myself. :mad:

Eilan said:
When I asked, "Have the puppies been given water today?" what I really meant was, "I think you should give the puppies some water before you leave." Okay. I admit it. I fucked up. But you should've taken a fucking hint!

Now their fucking gate won't close properly because I'm not strong enough to do it myself. :mad:

What a pain! but, what kind of puppies? :)

bobsgirl said:
Something happens every spring that I could do without. The spiders wake up.

Oh, BG, I hear ya! I slept on the couch last night (my daughter was sick and I was on puke-bucket patrol) and when I woke up this morning there was an enormous spider on the ceiling right above my head. I've never gotten up that fast in my life! My son claims it was smaller than a penny but I'm pretty sure it was at least as big as a mid-sized sedan!

Yep, the hub will be doing the first perimeter spraying of the season tonight!

GiveawayGirl said:
Oh, BG, I hear ya! I slept on the couch last night (my daughter was sick and I was on puke-bucket patrol) and when I woke up this morning there was an enormous spider on the ceiling right above my head. I've never gotten up that fast in my life! My son claims it was smaller than a penny but I'm pretty sure it was at least as big as a mid-sized sedan!

Yep, the hub will be doing the first perimeter spraying of the season tonight!

I have in fact seen spiders that can bench press a dump truck. ;)

midwestyankee said:
I saw one in my hotel room once but it refused to make my bed for me.

I believe it! I bet it used all the clean towels too!

Just typing the word "spider" gives me the creeps. :eek:

bobsgirl said:
I believe it! I bet it used all the clean towels too!

Just typing the word "spider" gives me the creeps. :eek:
As I recall, it also gave me an opportunity to be gallant and remove the creature from a beautiful woman's presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back