Worst Gift Given To You By A Lover

fungatorgurl101

Sawxsome Princess
I saw a picture today that reminded me of the worst Birthday gift I was ever given by someone I was involved with at the time.

Now it's no lie that I am large breasted most of you know that from these boards... AND He tried to give me another girls BRA for a birthday gift. Now first of regifting a bra left at your house by someone else and then you can't tell that there is NO WAY that this would ever fit me...

Let's just say that we were done shortly after

.... So that's mine tell us yours ....

I saw a picture today that reminded me of the worst Birthday gift I was ever given by someone I was involved with at the time.

Now it's no lie that I am large breasted most of you know that from these boards... AND He tried to give me another girls BRA for a birthday gift. Now first of regifting a bra left at your house by someone else and then you can't tell that there is NO WAY that this would ever fit me...

Let's just say that we were done shortly after

.... So that's mine tell us yours ....

Laughing.

I got a cat door one year. You know the kind so they can go in and outside.

My husband gave me one of those spinning popcorn poppers, it was for our anniversary, don't remember which one, nevertheless it was returned for a more suitable gift.

heh, I've given some really crappy gifts, guess, my idea of gifting is different then others, but worst I got was a neck tie. Don't even wear the damn things

I've given a decorative box ( inside were lottery scratchoffs )
ironing board ...ours was broken, I broke it....pretending to surf again
iron....tossed it thru a wall in an arguement
cash....fresh out of ideas
underwear.....seemed like a good idea
sextoy....now I get laid once a month or less and with little enthusiasm and she gets UTI afterwards....

sigh, I could go on

Did he install the door, might be a passable gift then if he knows you are a cat-lover.

Yes, it was installed. Of course he knew I was a cat lover, I had three cats. It was so not a passable gift.

Back