Brad's Hot Tub

B

BradBigBrain

Guest
This is my hot tub thread - we'll see how long this lasts. Please come in and join the fun. Clothing is optional, so don't be embarrassed by getting nekkid, we're all adults here and have seen all kinds of folks in all states of undress.

Also, if you prefer to hop in the tub fully clothed, that's OK, too! Or as Randy Newman sang, you can leave your hat on.

We'll be talking about every topic under the sun and hopefully (as in almost every story on lit) the subject naturally will turn to sex.

No judgments, here. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of internet law.

attachment.php
 
Best invitation I've had yet today! Thanks! I think I'll wear a swimsuit, at least to start. ;). Mimosas all around?
 
Best invitation I've had yet today! Thanks! I think I'll wear a swimsuit, at least to start. ;). Mimosas all around?

Coffee with bailey's instead?

*cannonball*

In the hottub! Woot, crazy young un. :D

Who would keep their clothes on when there's the option of drinking margaritas naked?

Someone who would rather drink in their boxers or swimsuit? :D


I agree completely! Please pass me one.

Hope you don't mind plastic cups.

Ill take mine rocks no salt please.
Yum.

For the sake of dignity I will keep my boxers on for now.

So how is everyone?

Feeling good, Billy Ray!
 
10325590_10152418458416030_4861135594339635260_n.jpg


We're only about 15 minutes from the beach. So if anyone wants to head over there, I've got a pickup truck waiting outside ready to transport.
 
Coffee with Bailey' s?
*my clothes magically fall off and I slip in next to Brad*
Morning sweetie :kiss:
 
I love mimosas in the morning!

It's the smell of victory!

Apocalyps-Now-Napalm.jpg


Coffee with Bailey' s?
*my clothes magically fall off and I slip in next to Brad*
Morning sweetie :kiss:

Morning. Lookin' good, baby! :rose: :kiss:

<drinks more, considers how many drinks is an acceptable amount too allow nudity>

Zero is the correct answer.

Brad, can I have another with salt? (Drinks some more and enjoys the conversation)

Sure...

Here's my biggest rule. I'll get everyone's first drink...after that...mi casa es tu casa.
 
It's the smell of victory!

[/IMG]



Morning. Lookin' good, baby! :rose: :kiss:



Zero is the correct answer.



Sure...

Here's my biggest rule. I'll get everyone's first drink...after that...mi casa es tu casa.


I'll be looking forward to the hors d'oeuvre's
 
It's the smell of victory!

<snippy>
Sure...

Here's my biggest rule. I'll get everyone's first drink...after that...mi casa es tu casa.



Sí sí sí *splish splash* I was taking a bath ... ♫ ♫


Great way to start the weekend, BigBadBrad ;)
I see you've got a delicioso gathering of fine amigos here already, rub-a-dub nice!
 
Back
Top