Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/evening Cookie, peaches, INL, TT (who I hope is sleeping), the other peaches (welcome) and my little one whenever she decides to get her lazy butt out of bed!
Hi to the Daddy's with a reminder to treat your little ones with respect. There's been too much bad Daddy crap going on around here lately.

Good morning/evening Cookie, peaches, INL, TT (who I hope is sleeping), the other peaches (welcome) and my little one whenever she decides to get her lazy butt out of bed!
Hi to the Daddy's with a reminder to treat your little ones with respect. There's been too much bad Daddy crap going on around here lately.

Good morning, Daddy Stan!

Indeed, there has been too much of that nonsense going on.
Little girls, that goes for you as well. Some treat their daddies very poorly, then cry and whine when the daddy has to take them down a notch and put them in the corner for a time out.

That being said, if you have a good daddy, work to keep him. If you have a not so good daddy, run girl, run! I'm pretty good at chasing them away if you need a hand.:rolleyes:

Good morning, Daddy Stan!

Indeed, there has been too much of that nonsense going on.
Little girls, that goes for you as well. Some treat their daddies very poorly, then cry and whine when the daddy has to take them down a notch and put them in the corner for a time out.

That being said, if you have a good daddy, work to keep him. If you have a not so good daddy, run girl, run! I'm pretty good at chasing them away if you need a hand.:rolleyes:

Me too! :D
I tend to frighten everyone off though.. teehee, so be sure you want them chased away if you ask for my help :p

If a little lady is worth keeping, her "Daddy" will look after her. Perhaps some "little ladies" dont know how to look after there Daddies ;)

Good morning beautiful sisters of mine and to all the Daddies!

Eh-hmmm...lazy butt, Daddy? I'm so hurt. *giggles* ;) I'm up and getting ready to walk out the door.

Hope you all have a happy hump day!!!

:heart: Keri

Just popping in, hi everyone. Hope you are all well and enjoying your Wednesday.

INL & TT - please do not go away, we love you here :)

Daddy's story was rejected for punctuation issues :(

Just popping in, hi everyone. Hope you are all well and enjoying your Wednesday.

INL & TT - please do not go away, we love you here :)

Daddy's story was rejected for punctuation issues :(

Hi pretty girl!
Sorry to hear that about your daddy's story. What a silly reason, too. Sometimes I read a story and wonder how they made it through..names changing...words completely misused..etc..

I'm sure he will be approved soon. :)

Hi pretty girl!
Sorry to hear that about your daddy's story. What a silly reason, too. Sometimes I read a story and wonder how they made it through..names changing...words completely misused..etc..

wot kin i say. i doze my best.

Hi pretty girl!

I know, I said that to Daddy how some of these stories are far worse. But maybe I'm biased hehe.

He's edited it & resubmitted it so fingered crossed :)

There's bad daddy's amongst us? Ohh hells not on lit?

There's bad daddy's amongst us? Ohh hells not on lit?
*SNERK* That^^^^ was funny...I could name names, but it's not necessary. I think all the LGs know who are sincere and who are just plain, well... odd.

I'd like to think that mental health ( or maybe a lack thereof??) plays a big role in some of the unnecessary posts we've seen. Then again, I'm not ruling out just being stupid and rude as possibilities. Occassionally, I suppose, interpretation can be lost, since we don't get to hear the inflection in someone's voice. However, what I've seen so far leaves little room for misinterpretation.

*SNERK* That^^^^ was funny...I could name names, but it's not necessary. I think all the LGs know who are sincere and who are just plain, well... odd.

I'd like to think that mental health ( or maybe a lack thereof??) plays a big role in some of the unnecessary posts we've seen. Then again, I'm not ruling out just being stupid and rude as possibilities. Occassionally, I suppose, interpretation can be lost, since we don't get to hear the inflection in someone's voice. However, what I've seen so far leaves little room for misinterpretation.

I guess so but not very likely. There's rude and crude all over from both sides of the fence. But its still up to Daddy's to be considerate and educate those that need it.

~~whhoooosssshhhh~ Anyone else feel that breeze as your words went right over someone's head? ~shivers~

I'm with you on this one, sister.:D

Hi daddies and sisters how are you doing.I have news I have a daddy now

Hi daddies and sisters how are you doing.I have news I have a daddy now

Hey awesome congratulations Justine I'm very happy and excited for you as well. I wish you the very best of luck to you both. ((Hugs)) to Justine and hardy handshake to her Daddy

Happy hump day to one and all. This morning has been nuts! Littlun broke out in an odd rash day before yesterday and its finally cleared up ... poor dear was all itchy and she loathed the oatmeal baths we've been giving her, she agrees nothing should stick to a body in the bath but bubbles, and voiced her opinion loudly. It was too cute!

Working, working. Just took lunch, and my feet are singing the hallelujah chorus! And its sunny! Lovely day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back