Dressing girly

im defiantly into this, im a tight virgin but i would totally give it up if i were allowed to dress and be made girly. ive worn some panties and stalkings before (my wifes) and they make me look incredibly girly. and make me hard as a rock just being in them....id love to see how my figure turns a guy on if i were in some nice clothes for him

27 m san diego ca

:D

Sounds interesting.. do you use skype? I'd like to see you in that clothes ;)

PS:You should activate PM

Last edited:
no, i dont, and cant really cuz i cant get too much alone time..i do drive around quite a bit for work though so thats how i would have to carry out our little rendezvous

im defiantly into this, im a tight virgin but i would totally give it up if i were allowed to dress and be made girly. ive worn some panties and stalkings before (my wifes) and they make me look incredibly girly. and make me hard as a rock just being in them....id love to see how my figure turns a guy on if i were in some nice clothes for him

27 m san diego ca

:D
Would love to see a photo of you dressed

Would love to see a photo of you dressed

Gladly will post one when I get the opportunity...not to much alone time but the wife will start working soon so when she does I'll post a few of me in her panties :)...Pm me if u want to chat about it sometime ;)

Hi I have a lot in common with you. love dressing up and simply adore slipping into my pantyhose. enjoy c2c while dressed on yahoo messenger, if you ever want to play please let me know.

have been dressing girly for a while. make me feel to good. of course i want to fuck some man and usually don't get the chance. Love panties, bra , stockings and if i'm alone, has a few dresses. still working on makeup to be a real girl. loved to be fucked hard

Nylon fetishist

Life long stockings and pantyhose fetish. Started wearing at such a young age. Love the classic ff/rht nylons, garters, and heels pin up look.

First panties last week. Amazing. Last night was the first pair of tights. Now I want more.

I wear panties all the time now and my wife has no problem with that. However, if she knew that I dress fully when she is out or away she would not be amused at all.

Back