Dressing girly

i like to dress girly!

I am a bi male that has a huge pantyhose fetish. I have had this fetish since I was young. I love the way hose feel on my skin and have a hope that one day I can find a gal that shares n my hose fetish. until then I am experimenting with my bi side and have found the only way to feel comfortable with another guy is if I dress girly n wear especially hose!!! my normal name is brent but I go by nickii when I am xdrssed.

dressing girly

hi I have been dressing gurly since very young and I still feel very sexy even more when sucking a nice cock
:kiss:

Girly ideas at hand,,,,,

I am a bi male that has a huge pantyhose fetish. I have had this fetish since I was young. I love the way hose feel on my skin and have a hope that one day I can find a gal that shares n my hose fetish. until then I am experimenting with my bi side and have found the only way to feel comfortable with another guy is if I dress girly n wear especially hose!!! my normal name is brent but I go by nickii when I am xdrssed.
I myself am the same way .If interested in conversation about this given subject please get in contact with me TY

i also like to wear girly stuff. makes me very hot. would love to chat with anybody

Frilly, tight, silky? All textures I love against my cock. Not passable CD, but a pair of panties or a thong? Oh yeah! Visually a cock straining to escape panties or hose? Love it.

I'm always " Dressed Girly " , every day I'm wearing one of my bras and either a thong or a pair of bikini panties even if I'm wearing my manly work uniform I'l still feeling girly !

I Like to be as girly as possible. I wear panties under my clothes 24/7 except when I find myself in a situation where I HAVE to wear male underwear (yuck). I can barely bring myself to handling any kind of male underwear for that matter. I have a storage box FULL of girls' jammies, my favourite being anything with a Tinkerbell theme. I also have a whole variety of short skirts and pretty tops. I keep myself shaved smooth as much as possible (oh if only the hair that I shave off of me would never grow back, *sigh*) I've grown my hair out so I can put it in pigtails. I'm fortunate to have a slim short body so I can look a little more convincing and can do a pretty adequate job with my makeup. Unfortunately, age is the predator that stalks us all and I wish that the internet would be what it is like today when I was in my late teens/early 20's. I could have passed as a little girl so much easier. I often got mistaken as a girl even when I wasn't dressed. I also wish I could have grown my hair out when I was younger. But when you have strict parents that grew up during WWII and are very controlling about your appearance and how you dress it's easy to understand how difficult it can be, wanting to be a pretty girl but having to dress in secret whenever they went to town and you knew that you had a couple of hours before they got back. Of course living in the country with 160 acres of land, most of that being forest and the nearest neighbour living at least a half mile away, did offer some opportunities as well.

I'd love to have someone to dress with on a regular basis and be girlfriends. I'd love to find a pretty woman or a nice couple where I could get a nice makeover and be their little niece or something. I could never do the mommy or daddy/daughter thing but a having my older sister dress me up and be her little sister would have been nice. I'd love to make love to a pretty girl after she dressed me up and did my makeup. Maybe she could invite some of her girlfriends over who have dressed up their little brothers as well and they bring them over. We could ALL have so much fun together.

Oh well, Good luck to all of those that are just discovering themselves and finding forums like this one to express themselves.

Love dressing girly n acting like one too. Panties are amazing n thigh high stockings.

Yes, that would be me :)

The only deeper pleasure than dressing feminine is shopping in a lingerie store! - Oh no, that's wrong - I meant a shoe store. No - it's a lingerie store ....wait.....sooooo confused.......

Love it

Love being dressed in panties and being made to do things. I'll try just about anything twice. If anyone wants to talk, pm me.

The only deeper pleasure than dressing feminine is shopping in a lingerie store! - Oh no, that's wrong - I meant a shoe store. No - it's a lingerie store ....wait.....sooooo confused.......

How about I treat you to both??

Me too, and you can add corset shopping as a salaciously pleasant third:rose:

Love it! I like anything from just panties stockings and a camisole to fully dressed in wig and make-up.

Back