The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

Bows down to the mightiness that is Tess.....and then sneaks her an emergency banana...

:eek:

Thank you, gorgeous.

takes the banana because there usually isn't any ice cream around.

Miss_Vivi said:
Wow. Just wow.

Thank you! I hope! Unless that wow was an "I'm so bored" wow - in which case, I'm sorry. :heart:

I'm sure everyone is wondering what the hell is up. I can tell you!

Etham isn't ending or going on an extended break or anything like that. Life has become absurdly busy (though, I think it has for a number of us involved here), and so I've just not had the time to post. I'm hoping to rectify that soon, but I can't currently make any guarantees on when "soon" will be. That said, I do have an idea for my post, so I think it's just the actual writing of it that needs to be done.

So, worry not! Etham is continuing on, it's just had a bit of a slow down.

I was gone, but I am back now! I know it's not my turn to post but this is where I can be sure y'all will see. So, yay! Now I have to go figure out this new laptop.

And we're back!

I know it took me forever to reply, but most of you know why that is, and for those few that don't, the rest can vouch for me that I have had a good reason. If that made any sense.

Anyway!

We're still going with this, and I think everyone is still on board, so let us continue...

Tess will be next, no matter what order we go in for the rest of what's coming up.

After that, I'd like to get Brit and LCN involved ASAP, but a lot of that is going to depend on LCN's schedule. So, here's what I propose:

Tess
Brit
LCN - if he can, and if not:
Ivory
Vivi

And LCN can pretty much post whenever he has the time in there.

And, if you're reading this LCN, if you can get a post out before Brit even, I say go for it. I know things are crazy for you right now, so pretty much whenever you can after Tess posts, I say go for it.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? Requests? Donations? Pictures of boobs?

And we're back!

I know it took me forever to reply, but most of you know why that is, and for those few that don't, the rest can vouch for me that I have had a good reason. If that made any sense.

Anyway!

We're still going with this, and I think everyone is still on board, so let us continue...

Tess will be next, no matter what order we go in for the rest of what's coming up.

After that, I'd like to get Brit and LCN involved ASAP, but a lot of that is going to depend on LCN's schedule. So, here's what I propose:

Tess
Brit
LCN - if he can, and if not:
Ivory
Vivi

And LCN can pretty much post whenever he has the time in there.

And, if you're reading this LCN, if you can get a post out before Brit even, I say go for it. I know things are crazy for you right now, so pretty much whenever you can after Tess posts, I say go for it.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? Requests? Donations? Pictures of boobs?

Awesome post!

applauds plenty

And I've a post for Cathy already forming in my mind so will work on it so whenever my turn rolls round, I'm good to go.

winks

I say, go Tess, then Brit, then I should be able to get something out. If it looks like I can't within a reasonable amount of time, then skip me, and I'll jump in as soon as I can.

-LCN

I say, go Tess, then Brit, then I should be able to get something out. If it looks like I can't within a reasonable amount of time, then skip me, and I'll jump in as soon as I can.

-LCN

Sounds like a plan to me. Good to see you around, too!

You never disappoint, Tess. I am constantly in awe and humbled by the depth of your work. Well done :)

And you, too, Scuttles. You can always feel the way Levi's mind works and that isn't as common in writing as some might think.

I know it has looked like I haven't been around much, but I do try to keep up. I check here every day. So, when its my turn, I hopefully won't keep you guys waiting too long :)

Last edited:
Wonderful, Brit. I've been so excited to get a glimpse of Cathy and I can't wait to see what she does.

cheers!

:rose:

And thanks, Cat. :eek: I just try to keep up with everyone, especially you. You are amazing. :heart:

Wonderful, Brit. I've been so excited to get a glimpse of Cathy and I can't wait to see what she does.

cheers!

:rose:

And thanks, Cat. :eek: I just try to keep up with everyone, especially you. You are amazing. :heart:

Awww thanks, lovely!

smiles shyly

Coming from you, that means a lot! Just so happy to be able to join in. The bar was set pretty damn high by the rest of you so didn't want Cathy to disappoint.

Awww thanks, lovely!

smiles shyly

Coming from you, that means a lot! Just so happy to be able to join in. The bar was set pretty damn high by the rest of you so didn't want Cathy to disappoint.

You didn't disappoint, gorgeous. It rocked. :)

Hey guys. I know it's my turn. I'll get to it as soon as I can, I promise. Previously, I was working more than 60 hours a week and now I'm transitioning jobs and studying for my boards exam. Most of my free time has been taken up with that. But I do plan to get to it here soon, I promise. I'm sorry I suck!!

Hey guys. I know it's my turn. I'll get to it as soon as I can, I promise. Previously, I was working more than 60 hours a week and now I'm transitioning jobs and studying for my boards exam. Most of my free time has been taken up with that. But I do plan to get to it here soon, I promise. I'm sorry I suck!!

I think I can safely speak for everyone and say...

clears throat

...you definitely do not suck. The RW doesn't always play nice and you'll write when you can. We know this. And you're always worth waiting for.

nods

And good luck for the exam too! :rose:

There we go, guys. I'm really, really sorry that took so long. But the post was the first thing I worked on once my test was over with. It's also the first thing I've written in more than 2 months, so hopefully, it's up to par. Sorry again for making you wait so long!

Cat, you're wonderful. Masterfully woven. I can't wait to see what Miranda's stirred up. :heart:

Flushes a bright crimson and lowers her gaze before shyly blowing a kiss to a very pretty Witch....and another to the vastly too sweet Tess.

Back