Lesbian Video Clip Recommendations

Great, no time to watch anything now, and from the comments, some of these sound amazing. Coming back later tonight when I can relax . . .

I had a devilishly crazy idea today. I don't even know if it's technically possible or, if it is where we'd have to set it up, but wouldn't it be amazing if a few of us got together, agreed on a movie and a time, and then all gathered together in a private chat room or someplace and watched it together? Started simultaneously so we're all at thee same point in the film?

What do you think? Can it be done and would you do it?

I would do it if it could be done. ;-) Will need someone with more tech sense than I have to tell me how to pull it off from here, though.

I had a devilishly crazy idea today. I don't even know if it's technically possible or, if it is where we'd have to set it up, but wouldn't it be amazing if a few of us got together, agreed on a movie and a time, and then all gathered together in a private chat room or someplace and watched it together? Started simultaneously so we're all at thee same point in the film?

Not that hard to to, really,, I've done it with others several times.

Not that hard to do, really,, I've done it several times

Back