Audio porn thread?

New here, so I'll start off with one of my more tame ones. If any ladies would like to read, please feel free.

-----------

I start not by worshipping Master’s cock, but by kissing my way up his thighs. The clacking on his keyboard doesn’t let up at all- my Master has too much control for that. But, that’s what got me here. I don’t have that kind of control. He’s working hard on something or other, and I’m working for his attention. I know I shouldn’t try to distract Master from his work, but that doesn’t stop me. Master knows his little girl is a needy one, he likes it that way I think, likes torturing me just a bit this way.

My lips and tongue tease slowly upwards, a little kitten giving a bath now. Soft, gentle licks and kisses all the way, my eyes fixed on his cock, though he can’t see that from up above the desk. My legs are aching with a warm burn, I’ve been down here so long already, but I love this spot. It’s my spot, my nest. Down by Master’s feet, always ready and attentive to him, even when he’s busy or ignoring me. But another part of why I’m here is that I know how to not be ignored - keeping the attention of a man like him is very difficult.

I know he can feel my breath now, warming his inner thigh. His cock is getting hard, hard for me, his little girl. Right before my eyes it grows, but his typing remains undisturbed. He’s going to allow this for now. My nose lightly brushes his balls, nuzzling them just to feel their heavy weight on my face. Little kisses there, soft and sweet as I stare up at Master’s glorious cock. I press my lips to the side of it now, lightly marking him there and the faintest sigh drifts down to me. His legs tense, he rolls back his chair just a bit and now I can feel his eyes on me, staring, boring in to me, but he didn’t tell me to stop. Hiding my smile I press another kiss to the side of his thick shaft, but I can see him smiling too, just a bit. This beautiful cock is mine for now, and as I lick my way slowly towards the tip my pulse begins to race.

My Master has the most beautiful cock in the entire world. My lips taste this, my body feels it and I know it with my entire being. My tongue traces one of the veins of his cock, lazily, from base to tip as I wrap one small hand around his shaft and squeeze lightly. The tiny pearlescent drop of his seed gatheringat his slit tastes sweet and salty at the same time. I swab my tongue around the tip slowly, moaning just to be this close, to have it almost inside me like this, in my mouth where I can properly worship its majesty. My lips wrap around the tip and I suck gently to draw forth another drop.

When he lets me do this my head spins a little bit, I feel lightheaded as I cave my cheeks in, sucking at the fat head of Master’s big cock, gently pumping his shaft in slow tugs. My tongue swirls around the smoothness of him as I lean forward, opening my throat. I’m hunched up on the balls of my feet, leaning my weight on to him and swallowing around his head when I finally hear Master’s first moan, and send one back to him, vibrating my pleasure at serving him through his cock. I don’t even notice the gagging anymore, but the feel of warm tears on my cheeks brings everything back to me.

I’m trying to hold back, to be a proper little girl like Master always says I should be, but I can’t help myself. I’m shoving my throat on to him now, rough and hard the way I know he loves it. My drool is dripping from his balls, I don’t care, nothing else matters but this big beautiful cock in my throat. I made it hungry, and its hunger is my hunger. His thoughts are my thoughts. My eyes are closed, squeezed tight but the tears keep coming, my free hand slides down to my pussy to find it soaking and I rub myself as I suck for him. His cock seems to grow, to thicken in my throat, swollen from the rough use and I can’t breathe. His hand is around my throat, squeezing tightly. My neck is burning with the effort but I don’t let up, won’t stop til I taste it. My fingers on my clit are like a blur, I can’t think anymore, just the mindless suckdoll he always says I am.

When he finally cums everything is going black. His hand loosens to let that load fly straight down my throat and with the last of my energy I swallow. My limp hand rests on my cunt, motionless, but the feel of that beautiful cock, my Master’s cock exploding for me finishes the job that my hand couldn’t. It was exactly what I needed.
 
Last edited:
bumping for an awesome thread today, that I will be joining in shortly!
 
Requests or things to read would be lovely

About the Seduction of an Angel

Angels can not be seduced at all or quickly.
Pull him into the entryway,
stick your tongue in his mouth and reach
under his robe, til he gets wet; put
his face to the wall, lift his robe
and fuck him. If he stares in anguish
then hold him tightly and let him come two times;
otherwise, by the end, he'll be in shock.
Admonish him so he sways his butt;
let him know he's free to grab your balls.
Tell him he can fall without fear
while he is hanging between earth and heaven -
but don't look him in the face while you are fucking him
and, for heaven's sake, don't crush his wings.

I would love to hear you read that aloud.

http://oldpoetry.com/opoem/130320-Bertolt-Brecht-About-the-Seduction-of-an-Angel--Translation-with-original-German-
 
Hey positivetension, thanks so much for starting this thread! I'd like to make a request but, I don't know if you'll go for it. Would you record a sexy message to me that is highly personalized?
 
*waves hello*

Hi, I haven't had as much time as I'd like to hang out here. It looks like there's some awesome things going on! The poem about the angel was amazing!

I do have a contribution, though. It's a collaboration with chylo, where he's sending me chapters in a fantasy based on helping me get moved into my new apartment. I, in turn, rewrite the chapters from my pov and send them back. (That rope we used to secure the boxes in the moving van gets put to good use. ;) ) I thought the little bits would make great audio files, so I recorded one! If y'all like it, I'll do more. :)

http://audioboo.fm/boos/353578-the-move-part-one
 
Last edited:
Back
Top