Have you talked dirty to the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but I haven't naughty talked to many, and even fewer guys (not that I am not open to the idea:devil:)

Nope, not to Jello man, but I have to state the obvious, that's one impressive cock in his AV.

Ohhh gee thanks:rolleyes:

Well I'm generally scared to even talk clean with someone who has been around as long as you. But you probably are a perfectly nice person. SInce I have your attention. Do you get any more than 500 slots for PMs at your level? I'm just curious.

Well I'm generally scared to even talk clean with someone who has been around as long as you. But you probably are a perfectly nice person. SInce I have your attention. Do you get any more than 500 slots for PMs at your level? I'm just curious.

People have been around longer than I have, only difference is most of them change their screen names after certain amount of posts. Besides if I didn't play a lot of game threads my post count would barely be 1/3 of what it is now.

I don't know, never kept that many pm's. I doubt it though.

I have not chatted with her, but after checking out the av and other posts, I would like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back