The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should say that, When I typed the last message I was just starting the dishes.

not many to do as I've been home alone this week so didn't take long at all.

Please tell me you don't save them up all week to do them in one session? :eek:

Please tell me you don't save them up all week to do them in one session? :eek:

usually they get done once a day. But when i'm home alone i'll rinse them and save them up until I have enough to make it worth running the water.

usually they get done once a day. But when i'm home alone i'll rinse them and save them up until I have enough to make it worth running the water.

You do know you're not still a student, don't you?!

You do know you're not still a student, don't you?!

I do. but on an average day i barely use any crockery or cutlery if I am home alone. not worth running a bowl of water for a plate, a bowl and maybe 1 pan.

I'm very careful not to leave them too festering. but i don;t wash every day.
Tomorrow on the other hand I am likely to do 2 loads. maybe 3.

Ok ladies and gents. Bed for me now. Hope you all sleep well. Lally, hope you get your daughter to the signing thing tomorrow!

Good morning UK

Just woken up - early to get daughter up for this signing. She's notoriously bad tempered first thing, definitely not a morning person, and now, checking Facebook, discover she was still posting 2 hours ago. My heart is sinking already....

Good morning UK

Just woken up - early to get daughter up for this signing. She's notoriously bad tempered first thing, definitely not a morning person, and now, checking Facebook, discover she was still posting 2 hours ago. My heart is sinking already....

Oh dear. that does not bode well.

Hope its going ok.

*hug

SUCCESS!!!

She got one :D

Even with the stupidly early start, we were still 68th in the queue, but with 150 tickets up for grabs, at least she got one.

And....relax.....

SUCCESS!!!

She got one :D

Even with the stupidly early start, we were still 68th in the queue, but with 150 tickets up for grabs, at least she got one.

And....relax.....

YAY!!!!

Well done!

Hello All,
Spent the day doing lil girls homework :( just resisting temptation wo wander to Epsom Downs for the derby, I love racing, but I hate crowds!
As lil girls project was on Mars, we are betting on Mars to win :)

The F type.....Want....omg want!!
All my life I have loved Jags, now they release that thing just to tease me!

I crave and XF as my day to day car. something nice and comfy for trolling up and down the motorways.

I crave and XF as my day to day car. something nice and comfy for trolling up and down the motorways.

I love those, if I won the lottery I would be making some large purchases with Jaguar and I would renew my old subaru which I love too.

Morning everyone

Still in bed this side of the Pennines - woke up earlier with a headache so I've had a rare lie in. Pity because the sun's streaming in so looks like I'm missing a nice day. Get up in a minute :)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends

Morning Lally,

Cloudy and overcast here, still hoping to take the kids for a picnic somewhere.
Had to cut lil boys hair as he has refused point blank to go to a barbers. Horrid time doing it, I am not a great hairdresser and he became hysterical and was whipping his head around. Result, not the best cut, looks a bit chewed in places. I probably need some clippers to even it up, but he hates them. *sigh* life with a sensory impaired child.

Hi all :)

Still lounging around in bed with the laptop but in mitigation, I was working till 2am.

Mustering the energy to get up, drag my ass out the door and go out for a roast dinner.

It's cloudy here but there's some sunshine.

Sorry to hear about your little one Daisy. Hopefully he doesn't look too much like a little scarecrow!

Last edited:
Lovely picnic in the park, managed to tire the kids out as well!
Lil boy is fine now, sometimes learning disability makes achieving normal life so difficult *sigh* still he had a great day in the end.
I fancy a soak in the bath and a glass of wine :)

Evening everyone - glad you had a fun day, Daisy

Went for a walk for a couple of hours to try to get rid of my headache which worked to some extent.

Like Daisy, I'm off for a bath shortly, once son gets out of the shower. Good thing about girlfriends is they make teenage boys reconnect with soap and water...

Evening everyone - glad you had a fun day, Daisy

Went for a walk for a couple of hours to try to get rid of my headache which worked to some extent.

Like Daisy, I'm off for a bath shortly, once son gets out of the shower. Good thing about girlfriends is they make teenage boys reconnect with soap and water...

Hahahaha! Just don't allow him to coat himself in lynx!!
Hope you have had a good day :) its lovely when you can get some time to yourself just to wander through the murk of your brain :)

Morning UK peeps :)
Could summer actually be here!! It is looking promising today.
Kids back to school and another discussion with a trustee :( woah do I know how to have fun!

Morning all :D

Hope we all had a good weekend.

Yes, sun's shining here as well - perfect exam weather!

Hope the meeting goes okay, Daisy and that the post doesn't let me down.

Straightforward day for me (I hope) then an evening alone to make my own amusement....

Morning all :D

Hope we all had a good weekend.

Yes, sun's shining here as well - perfect exam weather!

Hope the meeting goes okay, Daisy and that the post doesn't let me down.

Straightforward day for me (I hope) then an evening alone to make my own amusement....

An evening of self amusement sounds good!
I am at a fundraising dinner tonight, which could be nice or annoying in equal measures.
It will be good to have a little time alone today, sometimes it is easier to cope when there is a bit of quiet around me.
Fingers crossed for the post! :) x

Good morning all.

Nice day here too. Had a good time yesterday. Got my camera out for a nice walk around an open air aviation museum. Met some interesting new people at a munch. Had a tasty (but naughty pizza) dinner with my wife and a friend.

All in all fun for the most part.

Good morning all.

Nice day here too. Had a good time yesterday. Got my camera out for a nice walk around an open air aviation museum. Met some interesting new people at a munch. Had a tasty (but naughty pizza) dinner with my wife and a friend.

All in all fun for the most part.

Glad you had a good time with new friends, and the odd pizza won't do you much harm.

I'm still stuck with this huge rhubarb crumble that no-one wanted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back