The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
subtleone said:
*Re heats coffee pot and pours another irish for DT*

errr...

Thanks subtle,

That sound's really nice minx, I'd do that for a girlfriend, sub or not. Hope she might do it for me too sometimes.

minx1 said:
*Stirs from her daydream* yes I had some lovely times with him...

Can I have a top up subtleone?

Gonna watch love actually and get that warm fuzzy feeling :eek:
top ups all round...
DT you gone back to sleep? *muses about flicking him with that rope flogger he has b his feet*

Dragonteeth said:
errr...

Thanks subtle,

That sound's really nice minx, I'd do that for a girlfriend, sub or not. Hope she might do it for me too sometimes.

I love spoiling my RL partners. I always used to run my ex husbands bath, lots of bubbles and then sit and chat whilst i sponged his back and shoulders.

Obviously he didn't like it that much...... *giggle*

minx1 said:
I love spoiling my RL partners. I always used to run my ex husbands bath, lots of bubbles and then sit and chat whilst i sponged his back and shoulders.

How coincidental, I just asked mine if he wants that exact thing...must be our submisssive need to pamper our partners :cathappy:

minx1 said:

Sounds like and excellent idea to me...

I'd have LOVED that kind of treatment.

subtleone said:
How coincidental, I just asked mine if he wants that exact thing...must be our submisssive need to pamper our partners :cathappy:

I think you're right subtleone....I'm forever trying to think up ways of making them feel good. I love it

Dragonteeth said:
Sounds like and excellent idea to me...

I'd have LOVED that kind of treatment.

Oh I think he liked it....I think he'd just have preferred it if someone else had been doing it *laugh*

minx1 said:
Oh I think he liked it....I think he'd just have preferred it if someone else had been doing it *laugh*
Sometimes when we have it good we are too blind to see what we have. :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
I learnt that I like being inside shops with lots of kinky stuff :eek:

:eek: where might this shop be then? :D

minx1 said:
*laugh* It just so happens that most of the 'dressing up' stuff I have has been acquired for work

lol, i want your kind of job, dont know what it was but aquiring dress up stuff is I think becoming an obsession :eek: hence the boots that keep arriving from that horrible auction site.

subtleone said:
Balieys coffee is yummy.

baileys is yummy, i just got baileys chocolate mint to try.

minx1 said:
Gonna watch love actually and get that warm fuzzy feeling :eek:

Minx I love that movie! I hope santa buys it for me for xmas! :)

minx1 said:

His loss for sure hon, he's out of his mind if he didnlt like you doing that for him. I like doing that for the hubby as well, and when he does it for me, but I hate it that both of us cant fit in the bath in this house together very well. :( I used to love our bubble baths together at our old place. *goes off in daydream* Next house has to have huge bath so i can wash him properly. :rolleyes:

*giggles* DT i'd offer to give you a bath :devil: but I think I might get spanked over that;)

Chantilyvamp said:
:

Minx I love that movie! I hope santa buys it for me for xmas! :)

His loss for sure hon, he's out of his mind if he didnlt like you doing that for him. I like doing that for the hubby as well, and when he does it for me, but I hate it that both of us cant fit in the bath in this house together very well. :( I used to love our bubble baths together at our old place. *goes off in daydream* Next house has to have huge bath so i can wash him properly. :rolleyes:

Yeah I love it too and loads of other girly/feelgood movies. Theres one called Under the Tuscan Sun that I watched the xmas I left my husband, it was funny because what happened to the main character mirrored me. I think that film was almost a bit of a turning point for me. Certainly the first time I'd laughed and cried together (usually it was just the latter) since leaving. I watch it all the time to remind me! lol

And Yay, a big bath for me too....I love sharing baths with a partner

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* DT i'd offer to give you a bath :devil: but I think I might get spanked over that;)

LOL...

Yeah, but not by me, unless you ask REALLY nicely.

I've NEVER had a bath big enough for two, and given my predeliction for ladies with generous curves, the one time I tried it it was just uncomfortable and awkward.

Would Like to do that though, not necesarily with anything further in mind, though I'd be surprised if something didn't come up...

Dragonteeth said:
LOL...

I've NEVER had a bath big enough for two, and given my predeliction for ladies with generous curves, the one time I tried it it was just uncomfortable and awkward.

Would Like to do that though, not necesarily with anything further in mind, though I'd be surprised if something didn't come up...

Well we got jipped in this house, the tub has sides that go in a curve with handles on it...no where for the legs to go unless you find yourself in a very uncomfortable yoga position. I must admit never had a bath with the hubby that didnt end up with parts coming alive. Then again thats what a hell of a lot of lather will do. :eek:

Two words.....Colin Firth! yummy

actually make that four.....Hugh Grant! yummy gggrrrrrr!! :devil:

minx1 said:
Two words.....Colin Firth! yummy

actually make that four.....Hugh Grant! yummy gggrrrrrr!! :devil:
*giggles* I take it you are enjoying the movie? ;)

I have a thing about hugh grant movies, started when i watched 4 weddings and a funeral. :)

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles* I take it you are enjoying the movie? ;)

I have a thing about hugh grant movies, started when i watched 4 weddings and a funeral. :)

Yeah I think I'm getting that.....I don't think its him so much as the characters he plays

Night all, I think I am going to curl up in a corner and turn into a puddle. Nothing left in me tonight :rose:

Chantilyvamp said:
Night all, I think I am going to curl up in a corner and turn into a puddle. Nothing left in me tonight :rose:
Night Chantily *Hands her the remaining Baliey's, a finger of ginger and the headphones with kinky radio playing -see if this fills any ...thing :eek: :cathappy: :rose:

Dragonteeth said:
LOL...

Damn Dragon, I have to say that I have done it, and found it very enjoyable, particularly with candles around and a decent cocktail to hand. But then, I am very slim and take up little room, at first anyway. :D

mmm - something I said?? everyone has stopped talking.

Damn, I hate it when I get paranoid. :D

FluteMaster said:
Damn Dragon, I have to say that I have done it, and found it very enjoyable, particularly with candles around and a decent cocktail to hand. But then, I am very slim and take up little room, at first anyway. :D

There's an awfull lot I HAVENT been able to do with a "regular" partner.

but that's me done for the night.

See you all soon.

Dragonteeth said:
There's an awfull lot I HAVENT been able to do with a "regular" partner.

but that's me done for the night.

See you all soon.

kk - sleep well old bean!

FluteMaster said:

Its just all those blasted umbrellas and cherries that take up the room :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back