a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
Thanks for All the bumps
I'm afraid i'm gonna post and run
it's 6am and i hae to catch a bus soon down to the beach b ut i just wanted to say have a good w/e everyone and i'll see you on monday
:kss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

Hope you have a wickedly good time and got more of a suntan then a sunburn!

hey jonny
thanks for the update
i'm afraid the white thong rumor is just a rumor it would get me arrested in korea:(
would love to be able to though;)

i did get a few pics on the trip
thought you might like...

Jonny G said:
Barclays Premiership

12:45 Everton 0 - 2 Man Utd
15:00 Aston Villa 2 - 2 Bolton
15:00 Fulham 0 - 0 Birmingham
15:00 Man City 0 - 0 West Brom
15:00 Portsmouth 0 - 2 Tottenham
15:00 Sunderland 1 - 3 Charlton
15:00 West Ham 3 - 1 Blackburn
17:15 Middlesbro 0 - 0 Liverpool

The Championship

15:00 Brighton 2 - 2 Crewe
15:00 Burnley 4 - 0 Coventry
15:00 Leicester 0 - 0 Ipswich
15:00 Luton 0 - 0 Leeds
15:00 Millwall 0 - 1 Stoke
15:00 Norwich 1 - 1 Crystal Palace
15:00 Plymouth 0 - 2 Derby
15:00 Preston 0 - 3 Reading
15:00 QPR 2 - 1 Sheff Utd
15:00 Sheff Wed 0 - 1 Southampton
15:00 Wolves 1 - 0 Hull

you got an away point at luton, and were lucky to get that by all accounts...

safc got a right old stuffing , so im not in a very good !!!!!!

hope the beach is grat, slap on the slap, dont get burned angel, and hurry back cause we all miis you.

ive also heard a rumor that your walking up and down the beach in nothing but a white thong...? :heart:

Last edited:
intruderrider3 said:
Good morning sweetie :heart: hope your having a great vacation :rose:
yeeah it was fun etting waay for a bit and relaing w/ friends
eating good food, etc

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
Morning Elven :kiss: :p

And we all thank the gods and goddesses for being so generous with you.

heheh
i'm thankfull
:D

stayed in a great little motel this w/e circular bed and everything
- got a few pics while my friend was in the shower

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
heheh
i'm thankfull
:D

stayed in a great little motel this w/e circular bed and everything
- got a few pics while my friend was in the shower

Wow, nice bed, how big was it? I'm not sure I would fit on it very well being just over 6'1, would probably have to sleep very close to you if thats ok? :devil:

mark197205 said:
Wow, nice bed, how big was it? I'm not sure I would fit on it very well being just over 6'1, would probably have to sleep very close to you if thats ok? :devil:

well you'd have to sleep in the middle i think and you'd have tou watch yourself - banging your head on the mirrored headboard could be painful :eek:

i seemed to fit on the bed ok
and it was plenty big enough for 3
;)

( do i travel in style or what! :D )

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
Thanks for All the bumps
I'm afraid i'm gonna post and run
it's 6am and i hae to catch a bus soon down to the beach b ut i just wanted to say have a good w/e everyone and i'll see you on monday
:kss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss:
Thanks for the pics ElvenAngel! Looks like you had a great trip! Can't wait to see more about it!

ElvenAngel said:
well you'd have to sleep in the middle i think and you'd have tou watch yourself - banging your head on the mirrored headboard could be painful :eek:

;)

Well I demand I allow to be the third!!!

Yes, it's true, JW returns to the fold and enjoys teh warmth that is EA's thread. However EA, I must take you to task - you suggested before I went away that my rudimentary stats (suggesting there would be bucket loads of pics on my return) may be an over-estimate. Having just enjoyed a morning catching up (now suffering from popping eyes and a sore wrist) I feel my earlier maths wasn't far off the mark!!

As ever, your pictures reflecvt a truly beautiful lady - you have skin that just glows and looks so soft; your breasts are wonderful, you have an ass just begging to be kissed and (if I may say so) little by little your pictures are getting more daring.

I LOVE your pictures and can only dream how it must feel to take you to bed ...... (bugger - imagination rampaging again and my poor wrist ..........)

:rose:

You always look so vibrantly alive, EA, its truly a pleasure to see you. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow!!

ElvenAngel said:

;)

Welcome home Elven, I'm happy to hear that you had a nice weekend!

Now I just wish it was me that you were crawling towards like this https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=518183 :D

ElvenAngel said:

;)

Oh yeah, I dont wanna knock myself out on that now do I? down the middle is fine as long as you would have enough room too. ;)

You had 3 on it? as GA would say.. *boing thud* :D

mark197205 said:
Oh yeah, I dont wanna knock myself out on that now do I? down the middle is fine as long as you would have enough room too. ;)

You had 3 on it? as GA would say.. *boing thud* :D

i'd just have to lie close now wouldn't i mark

should i keep you thinking naughty thoughts.....
or tell you the truth about 3 in a bed?

sorry guys was strictly platonic this time

Last edited:
jw2801 said:
Well I demand I allow to be the third!!!

Yes, it's true, JW returns to the fold and enjoys teh warmth that is EA's thread. However EA, I must take you to task - you suggested before I went away that my rudimentary stats (suggesting there would be bucket loads of pics on my return) may be an over-estimate. Having just enjoyed a morning catching up (now suffering from popping eyes and a sore wrist) I feel my earlier maths wasn't far off the mark!!

As ever, your pictures reflecvt a truly beautiful lady - you have skin that just glows and looks so soft; your breasts are wonderful, you have an ass just begging to be kissed and (if I may say so) little by little your pictures are getting more daring.

I LOVE your pictures and can only dream how it must feel to take you to bed ...... (bugger - imagination rampaging again and my poor wrist ..........)

welcome back JW
you've been missed!
sorry bout your wrist :D i've been having fun
and you're welcome to be the third - may need a bigger bed with 2 studs in it though

;)

ElvenAngel said:
i'd just have to lie close now wouldn't i mark

should i keep you thinking naughty thoughts.....
or tell you the truth about 3 in a bed?

sorry guys was strictly platonic this time

Strictly platonic- this time? sounds promising.... :devil:

You can lie as close as you want to, I just hope my hairy chest dont tickle too much.... :eek:

Oo I do believe this is the first time I've visted your thread and blimey :D What a figure you have :D Looks like a good time youve been having over there too :D

luv1 said:
Oo I do believe this is the first time I've visted your thread and blimey :D What a figure you have :D Looks like a good time youve been having over there too :D

hey Luv

glad you like
:rose:
i always have a good time on lit
;)

mark197205 said:
Strictly platonic- this time? sounds promising.... :devil:

You can lie as close as you want to, I just hope my hairy chest dont tickle too much.... :eek:

just as long as there's no hairy back i'm happy
;)
:D :D :D

it was nice getting out of my town and going somewhere with western food
korean is great but i do miss english grub - meat and two veges ;) ad all that

Last edited:
attachment.php

Now your bum is asking for a bite :D

ElvenAngel said:
just as long as there's no hairy back i'm happy
;)
:D :D :D

it was nice getting out of my town and going somewhere with western food
korean is great but i do miss english grub - meat and two veges ;) ad all that

No, there aint no hairs on my back, got a few on my arse but not that many and my legs are fairly hairy too.

Meat and two veg....... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back