a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya EA. Many congrats on the 100 pages. *raises his glass* Here's to 100 more shared with the most beautiful woman on lit!

ElvenAngel said:
hey GA i was wondering whe you were coming hope
did you have fun in Prague(?)
:kiss:

wasn't gonna put any pics up tonight but since i hit 100
thought i'd have to put a couple up at least

humpin and bumpin from downunder
sexy new pics.
can i ask for a possible look,i would luv to see you in a satin corset or type of corset :p :p :p

aus nemo said:
sexy new pics.
can i ask for a possible look,i would luv to see you in a satin corset or type of corset :p :p :p
oh yeah!!! me too, me too! er... seeing Elven in the corsett that is, not me wearing it!

It's all good

Elven, I am going to echo a previous post here.... Whatever you choose to share with us is all good. You are quite the woman. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Congratulations on hitting the 100 page mark. I hope that you'll have 100 more for us to enjoy! :rose:

geronimo_appleby said:
oh yeah!!! me too, me too! er... seeing Elven in the corsett that is, not me wearing it!

Are you sue you haven't just let a deep dark fantasy out there GA??? :eek: :p

ElvenAngel said:
my view of below the belt shots is that they are for personal encounters ;)
no plans to take any anytime soon
sorry to dissapoint but it's not my thing and i'm not comfortable doing it
may change in the future but no plans to at the moment

Whether you ever do or not makes no difference to 'me'. I'm just glad that you posted at all, and I've been fortunate enough to enjoy a glimpse into your corner of the world. Thank you for being part of LIT. :cathappy: :rose:

As for the JW.... not a bad choice. Don't know if you have much access to Irish Whiskey over there, but if you find it, try a bottle of Tullemore Dew. (The 12 year old bottle is to die for... :D )

Signed.....a charter member of the EA fan club..... :D

Your ass

I love your body style, relatively skinny with just the right size hips and ass. Oh how I would love to clim. . . my therapist says I should practice censoring myself.

Suffice it to say, it wasn't a negative thought.

And I am guessing a British accent, just the thought makes me wan. . . damn I started getting carried away again.

Time to take a cold shower.

Last edited:
My Angel

EA:

I love your feet, and all those other delicious bits and parts also. May I lick you from head to toe?

L2L

champions leaugue update

everton 1 villa real 2

man u 3 whoever 0

famagusta 1 rangers 2

where have you been, anywhere nice angel, let all your fans know, and your number one fan, thats me of course :rose: :heart:

jx

Chainzz said:
LOL ... Hope this makes you smile EA ...
just havin alittle fun with ya

definately got a Grin :D
As always Chainz thankyou

sorry i have been AWOL
didnt realise my holiday meant i was going to have to squeeze in a load of extra classes
d'oh
plus i still have to take my morning 10-11 class so no long lazy lie in
:(

aus nemo said:
sexy new pics.

if you can wait 3 months
no way i can squeeze ino what they sell in Korea - b cup is the biggest i've seen here :eek: and i'd rater live
so am araid you will have to wait till i get back to the uk and the underwear i have at home

JusPlayBass said:
Whether you ever do or not makes no difference to 'me'. I'm just glad that you posted at all, and I've been fortunate enough to enjoy a glimpse into your corner of the world. Thank you for being part of LIT. :cathappy: :rose:

As for the JW.... not a bad choice. Don't know if you have much access to Irish Whiskey over there, but if you find it, try a bottle of Tullemore Dew. (The 12 year old bottle is to die for... :D )

Signed.....a charter member of the EA fan club..... :D

i wish i could get irish out here but unfortunately to much US influence
not that there is anything wrong witha US influence - i add hasitill before i ofend someone but i do like a shot.. or two of irish whiskey now and again

Jonny G said:
champions leaugue update

everton 1 villa real 2

man u 3 whoever 0

famagusta 1 rangers 2

where have you been, anywhere nice angel, let all your fans know, and your number one fan, thats me of course :rose: :heart:

jx
Thanks for the update

ElvenAngel said:
definately got a Grin :D
As always Chainz thankyou

sorry i have been AWOL
didnt realise my holiday meant i was going to have to squeeze in a load of extra classes
d'oh
plus i still have to take my morning 10-11 class so no long lazy lie in
:(

woohoo , got a grin from you !
So no rest for the wicked huh EA ... just when you thought you'de have a nice short week .. Good to see ya cutie !

Chainzz said:
woohoo , got a grin from you !
So no rest for the wicked huh EA ... just when you thought you'de have a nice short week .. Good to see ya cutie !

good to be here
:nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back