"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

I am closeted because if I came out I would be divorced and I am too old to lost half of everything

My situation is somewhat similar to yours, Rfhh, but I DID come out to Wifey, about seven years ago! But we ARE still together, because NEITHER of us wants to be homeless!

My wife knew I had played with men when I was younger, but thought I'd outgrown those urges. But, in reality, my desire for sex with men just continued to grow, and I just took my ongoing man-to-man contacts underground! Fortunately, for me, I found the hot, wet cocks I craved plenty available at the adult bookstores, theaters and highway rest areas that I secretly frequented. I never stopped that, even during our marriage.

We married back in 1992 for a number of reasons; me trying to go str8, family pressures and, most of all, she and I really did love each other. And we still do! But, my real need for sex with men, not only didn't diminish, but actually grew stronger! Unfortunately, our family and financial entanglements grew apace for many years.

Then, in about 2009, Wifey began accusing me of having an affair...with a woman! Now, I had occasionally played with a lady or two when that very rare opportunity presented itself, but those dalliances never went anywhere and I much preferred devoting my sexual energy to enjoying men! But, I was definitely NOT having any affairs with women at that time. And the accusations just continued, really stressing our relationship! Besides that, Wifey's libido had long been in decline, coupled with painful thinning vaginal tissues syndrome, resulted in our having NO sexual relations in nearly ten years! So...there was plenty of angst in our marriage!

Then, one afternoon, during an escalating argument and more allegations of infidelity, I just lost it, telling my wife, right out loud that I not only didn't have a girlfriend, but that I didn't even have any desire for a girlfriend! "I like men!" I told her, hotly. "I don't even want sex with a woman! I like men...I love sex with men...and I only want to have sex with men! So there...NO women...NO affairs!" Well, THAT stopped her cold! "You do???" she asked, meekly. I told her that I really did, and that I had liked men most of my life!

That was a LOT for her to digest, but, over the next few months, we really dialogued about our relationship and our future. We decided that divorce was way too difficult and painful, due to deep family, financial and property entanglements that, if we divorced, would destroy us both. She eventually came to accept my homosexuality, although she didn't condone it and couldn't allow me to be sexually active with men. BUT...she did agree to me masturbating openly, whenever I chose...allowed me a collection of vibrators and dildos for anal play...and she doesn't question my activities when I'm away from her for a day or two, although she knows I visit adult bookstores and theaters to cruise for sex with men! She even occasionally joins me for a masturbation session, working my ass toys in me, asking me for the juicy details of my sex play with men, and telling me what a cock-loving faggot I am! (Unfortunately, THOSE sessions with Wifey are not nearly as frequent as I'd like!)

So...we have worked through this difficult situation, I'm out to her, and it really is so nice, not having to move in secret quite so much anymore! We still love each other, we're not in financial ruin, and I'm still allowed to be who I am, within limitations. It CAN actually be done!

One of my fantasies:

A (male) friend and I go to a happy hour, or cafe, wherever chatting, enjoying ourselves and notice two particularly attractive women. We approach them and make an offer: they come home with us, watch the two of us have sex, if we can watch them...

really interesting thread always wondered if women were turned on by cock and cock action and men love watching lesbians.

I wonder . my wife is like this but rather than male on male she wants to see me with a beautiful transgender with a big cock.

would this be a turn on also

Really?!

Your wife WANTS to see you with a shemale?! Thats awesome! Wish I was in your shoes!

really interesting thread always wondered if women were turned on by cock and cock action and men love watching lesbians.

I wonder . my wife is like this but rather than male on male she wants to see me with a beautiful transgender with a big cock.

would this be a turn on also

wow that's amazing lucky you

Rejuvenate!

Hi all,
I’ve been absent for a while but after scrolling through and catching up I wonder why. I met some great people in this thread, (some in person) .. I discovered a lot of freedom here. Freedom from guilt being the biggest.
So... last year I embraced my (orally) bi side fully. I was pretty drunk at a college bar and myself and only one young guy were the only patrons.
After speaking with him I determined he was gay. I was pretty drunk and after calling him on it he said, “Go to the men’s room “.
I did..

mwm bi

Hi all Im a 50 yr old mwm guy im bi and my wife is very supportive shes bi too which I guess helps !

I’ve recently meta woman that masturbates to. Guys jerking off, men sucking cock and self sucking.. She also squirts when she cums. Mmmmmm.. so fucking hot!
She splashed my face for the first time and the look on her face was magical. It was the first time for both of us.
After cumming on my face she immediately started licking it out of my beard and off. My face.
She knows that I like to suck cock and that turns her on too.. Most of our experiences are new to her..
She just turned 50 and I’m the first person to masturbate with her, cum on her while she plays... the first person she’s squirted on.. and the first that she’s squirted on while riding...

I would love to find a women or couple near Milwaukee into this type of sexual exploration!

I am in a gay relationship with a wonderful man and have not been with a woman for many years, but we have woman friends and a few have expressed their curiosity about two men making love. They are attracted to the directness of MM sex and seem interested in participating in in one way or another. I confess it is an attractive possibility. We are very close friends with the women in question and don't feel that it would hazard our relationship if they joined in. We have enjoyed a few threesomes with younger men and found them exciting and they have never threatened our relationship. It might be interesting to try one with a woman that we trust and care for.
I'd love to watch you and your man in action.

I am in a gay relationship with a wonderful man and have not been with a woman for many years, but we have woman friends and a few have expressed their curiosity about two men making love. They are attracted to the directness of MM sex and seem interested in participating in in one way or another. I confess it is an attractive possibility. We are very close friends with the women in question and don't feel that it would hazard our relationship if they joined in. We have enjoyed a few threesomes with younger men and found them exciting and they have never threatened our relationship. It might be interesting to try one with a woman that we trust and care for.

Only if you were closer to us......you could have us both.

Revive

Hi.. I met some great people through this thread. Hoping to make that happen again. So Ladies, how do you feel about your men wanting to suck a cock?

More good reasons

I’ve recently meta woman that masturbates to. Guys jerking off, men sucking cock and self sucking.. She also squirts when she cums. Mmmmmm.. so fucking hot!
She splashed my face for the first time and the look on her face was magical. It was the first time for both of us.
After cumming on my face she immediately started licking it out of my beard and off. My face.
She knows that I like to suck cock and that turns her on too.. Most of our experiences are new to her..
She just turned 50 and I’m the first person to masturbate with her, cum on her while she plays... the first person she’s squirted on.. and the first that she’s squirted on while riding...

to move to Canada.

I'm a married bicurious guy whose wife would absolutely freak out if she knew. I would really love to chat with girls who love bi guys.

I hope I'm not in trouble for repeating any earlier threads, but I just had to say that as a married woman I'm ecstatic that my hubby is bi-curious and wants to try the real thing! Are there more women like me out there who think that watching men suck and fuck each other is amazingly hot? Is your husband or boyfriend curious and wants to try, or already has and is convinced he loves it? What do YOU like most about watching/helping them? Ladies, please let me know! To all our bi husbands and boyfriends, we LOVE you and the sex you love to have with us and other men! We ARE your biggest fans!

I really enjoy reading the female perspective. I wanted to post the opening comment to encourage more women to open up to us curious or past curious gents. Maybe it will help give us the confidence to talk with the Mrs or gf more openly

Wife

My wife sends me sext messages with JO instructions. She masturbates while doing so. Once I get close she tells me to rub the precum on my sensitive nipples and then on my lips and then suck my fingers. On a few occasions she has asked me to describe how I would suck a cock and that usually does the trick for her.

Sadly she doesn’t want to take it beyond fantasy! I would love to have her coach me to suck a cock with tits pressed up against my back! Hot!

My wife sends me sext messages with JO instructions. She masturbates while doing so. Once I get close she tells me to rub the precum on my sensitive nipples and then on my lips and then suck my fingers. On a few occasions she has asked me to describe how I would suck a cock and that usually does the trick for her.

Sadly she doesn’t want to take it beyond fantasy! I would love to have her coach me to suck a cock with tits pressed up against my back! Hot!

Barring the sexting (we sort of rp it at home) we are the very same. Including her not wishing to take it beyond fantasy. Very frustrating.

Back