"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

you have no idea!

I love bisexual men...finding one is damn near impossible, the ones I've known were too shy to admit it unless I cornered them and asked, or saw them with someone.

As a bi female, its annoying because once someone finds out you go both ways, they immediately assume you'd fuck anyone.

Then I say, " no dearie, that's a slut!"

:D


Bravo to all who are open enough to say who they really are.
 
Re: you have no idea!

Silverluna said:
....

As a bi female, its annoying because once someone finds out you go both ways, they immediately assume you'd fuck anyone.

Then I say, " no dearie, that's a slut!"

:D

*LMAO* I love that one! Too true!:D
 
Me too. Just posted on the other threat..I am sick of homophobic guys.

Maybe I should make that next time a requirenment for a guy I date? lol
 
bi guys

the thought of bi guys makes me soooo horny and wet....i need a couple of guys to play with me
 
Re: bi guys

jenniwren said:
the thought of bi guys makes me soooo horny and wet....i need a couple of guys to play with me

wish I lived near by you...

:rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
sweetgirl666 said:
Me too. Just posted on the other threat..I am sick of homophobic guys.

Maybe I should make that next time a requirenment for a guy I date? lol

that makes sense to me that if your sick of homophobic guys that you find that out about the person before you spend time with them..:kiss:
 
SECRET LAIR! = My boyfriend's living room. It's where my roomate, other guy on guy fans, and I seem to converge to giggle like schoolgirls about the whole thing.

You'll find a lot of bi men fans at anime conventions (although that's a little scarier than anyone would want)
 
Bondagebunni said:
You'll find a lot of bi men fans at anime conventions (although that's a little scarier than anyone would want)

Wow! That took me by surprise....why would they be there? Thanks. K
 
I am bi and I must say that many guys are also bi, just too afraid to admit it. But, I can tell you once you start sucking a cock, they are all bi. Most men just do not want to be open about it. I do not really care. I am open about it so that way I get more offers.
 
I think bi guys are very sexy. I've never had the pleasure in real life. I think it would be a lot of fun to have experiences with them.
 
It is a lot of fun my dear. It is all about breaking down inhabitions and letting things happen. A lot of passion and pleasure to boot.
 
rex_romeo said:
Hi, Everyone. I just discovered this hot thread. My wonderful bi wife loves to watch guys together and marrying her gave me the opportunity to explore my curiosity.

If anyone is in the Atlanta area, we can satisfy any woman's curiosity. We have a small circle of couples who are all bi and fun-loving. Feel free to post or PM me.

REX
hi, im a bi married goy too in atlanta area, my wife isnt into it yet, be nice to talk to others in our area about this.
 
not sure I can agree with that...seems like everytime I am on line I'm innundated by messages from bi men...perhaps the world needs more men who are open about their sexuality...I'd bet we'd find a lot more men who are bi or at least curious...
QUOTE=smallstyler]yes, and more men that are bi...[/QUOTE]
 
Oh, well. It's nice to know that some women like bisexual men. I'm a bi guy who is seeing another bi guy. My current bf was the ultimate ladies man back in high school. He was my idol. Going out with him is like dating my favorite celebrity. He's a college athlete and he's given me tickets to games where he is playing. I like our relationship. Passionate, but discreet. The perfect guy, that's what he is.
 
perfectly bi

What a great idea to start this thread.

I've often asked myself which I prefer and am right on the fence. I am a great cocksucker - never spill a drop and always thank him afterward. With a woman I do not cum until she is fully satisfied and then only with permission.

If anyone wants a picture of me fully aroused send me an e-mail explords@hotmail.com - and tell me about yourself.

submissively,

sissyjeri
 
Last edited:
Back
Top