Welcome to the GLBT forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etoile

Mod, 2003-2015
Joined
Dec 20, 2000
Posts
17,049
Hi everyone, welcome to Lit's GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender) forum. There are a few ground rules you should know about here.

First, there's the general rules you'll find throughout Lit.
  • No spam. Spam gets deleted.
  • No posting somebody else's personal information - this gets deleted, and you get reported.
  • Off-topic posts are moved. Please post personals in the GLBT Personals section, story ideas in the Story Ideas section, and so forth.
  • No threats.
  • No posting of copyrighted images.

There are a few additional rules here in the GLBT section, too.
  • No gay-bashing or trans-bashing (bashing based on sexual orientation or gender identity and expression). This ties in with "no threats," above.
  • Straight people are welcome to join the conversation, but should remember what this forum is about.
  • No personal attacks based on sexual orientation. Argue opinions, but avoid singling out individuals for abuse.

Special rule: Because of the nature of this forum, it's possible that age will come up in discussing when we realized our sexuality. Discussing realization is fine, but discussion of sexual activity under the age of 18 must be edited to remove the age, just like elsewhere in the Lit forums.

If you see something that violates the rules, please use the "Report this post to a moderator" feature.

What sort of discussion can you expect here? Just about anything that isn't heterosexual is welcome. Anything from coming out to breaking up, and everything in between. Queers have their own perspective on sex, dating, and life in general, and that's what we're here to talk about. Keep everything within the above guidelines, and we'll have a great forum.

Have fun!

Etoile
GLBT Chatter mod
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top