How do I best support and encourage my bi-curious wife?

RalstonJames

Experienced
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
30
My wife and I have been happily married for 12 years. We have two boys, a great life, and great sex life. But for her, something's always been missing - she's bisexual.

She's never done anything with another woman, but really wants to. We have amazing sex, and I know how to fulfill her, but I know it's only 100% of a half. She loves to fantasize, masturbate, use toys, and watch lesbian porn ... but I know she really wants pussy. We've talked about it, and she admits that this is what she wants, but is too afraid to take the steps to make it happen. She's very shy and not assertive.

How do I best support and encourage her? What steps should I take? I would really appreciate input from those who've been in similar situations (other bisexual wives). Thanks!
 
Most important would be to not pressure her.
Perhaps talk about it more to enable the fantasy to come out more then maybe guide her to a swingers club where you can just watch if she wanted to see what its like and let her decide who, when, where and if she does anything
 
Take it slow. Let her bring the topic up when you’re together.
One girl I dated had bisexual feelings but had never been with a female.
So I drove her to a lesbian bar. Dropped her off. She came home that night. I was in bed. She came into the bedroom and slapped my ass and said,”well,I finally ate pussy.” She met a girl in the bar,they went out to her car and made out.
 
Great topic. I'm in a similar boat but my wife has issues with stress so it may be a while before it goes anywhere. Would love to chat, share thoughts and support by PM.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

She wants me to start "investigating," and looking for a possible partner. She's really introverted, but she thinks she's ready to explore, so she wants me to take the lead.

Recommendations? Should I post ads, go to swingers clubs? ... Where do I begin??
 
Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

She wants me to start "investigating," and looking for a possible partner. She's really introverted, but she thinks she's ready to explore, so she wants me to take the lead.

Recommendations? Should I post ads, go to swingers clubs? ... Where do I begin??

You mentioned that she is "really introverted". I hope you have done your research on what that really means. It's important for you to really understand how she "ticks". I mention this as an introvert myself, and I can say that it matters a lot in just how you go forward in your quest to help her. In my experience; Introverts are wired more for intimate connections...think in terms of one really close and trusted friend. There's also a greater possibility that she is Demisexual, as well. (which means she needs a true connection to the other person before intimacy in order for it to be the best possible experience.)

I guess what I'm saying is; Try to ascertain the kind of introvert she is, then the kind of person that might best suit her before starting to throw darts at the board in search of a woman. Maybe just some pillow talk where you ask her to describe her "ideal" woman. I think knowing this will help you to know where to start looking.

If she really is an introvert - NO, NO, NO to the swingers club :eek: If she is an introvert and Demisexual, then she will probably need a woman who professes same-sex desires who is also wanting to become friends first, etc. That seems to point toward the slower option of posting some ads in the appropriate places. I sincerely wish you the very best - and bravo for your kindness and understanding towards her ~ :heart:
 
Back
Top