OUTing myself

toolman1266

cum slut
I purchased a new bigger dildo Sunday at a ABS in a nearby town. A female clerk, ask if I had any questions.... I asked the differences /and best suction cup....she knew it was for me right away. She pulled one from the hook and removed it from the box, saying 'You'll like this one" it was blk 7" with balls. Holding it up " feel how real it is....and don't you wanna suck on it'. I was surprised as I wrapped my fingers around it...saying ' yes this does feel real"... she smiled as she said" this will stretch out your hole, right?" and with a smile I said "yes".... she continue ' let's select some lubes" telling me the difference types. I really didn't know how many types of lube are on the market, but she explained them from silicone and water base to favors to warming lube. She was telling me about the "perfect" one for my new toy, "this one will work for your fat toy and feel wonderful for skin on skin" and she then pointed out "you'll wanna large bottle for your bedroom and this small bottle one to fit in your pocket for nights out or hookups". she sold me on everything, she recognized I'm a bottom fag. talked about knowing your clients ... I love my new black dildo and lubes

How refreshing that must have been, having a friendly conversation with a nice woman who understands and was helpful.

You might get to know her better, I'm sure she's acquainted with other men you would want to meet.

Something similar

Me and my wife went to a abs store to buy me my birthday present. We were looking at suction cup based dildos for me. As we were looking the woman behind the counter asked us if we needed help. We told her we were looking for a life like dildo that can be used hand's free. She started showing the ones she liked too use and my wife said it has to have a strong suction cause it was for my man's ass not for her. The woman got really curious and helpful and big smiles. She then asked me what size I was looking for and I said 8" or above. She congratulated me and said she wished more men were like me. We ended up with a thick nine inch and she told me if you can handle that then I already knew how to and what lubes too use. My wife then mentioned that it was a birthday present for me to use when we did not have another guy available to fuck me. That really got her to smiling and asking questions. We stayed and talked a bit and she ended up thowing in a vibrator and some lube free with a hug and a kiss too both of us and a happy birthday to me. We went back several times and talked to her and bought stuff.

Me and my wife went to a abs store to buy me my birthday present. We were looking at suction cup based dildos for me. As we were looking the woman behind the counter asked us if we needed help. We told her we were looking for a life like dildo that can be used hand's free. She started showing the ones she liked too use and my wife said it has to have a strong suction cause it was for my man's ass not for her. The woman got really curious and helpful and big smiles. She then asked me what size I was looking for and I said 8" or above. She congratulated me and said she wished more men were like me. We ended up with a thick nine inch and she told me if you can handle that then I already knew how to and what lubes too use. My wife then mentioned that it was a birthday present for me to use when we did not have another guy available to fuck me. That really got her to smiling and asking questions. We stayed and talked a bit and she ended up thowing in a vibrator and some lube free with a hug and a kiss too both of us and a happy birthday to me. We went back several times and talked to her and bought stuff.

thanks for sharing your experience too.

So damn hot....Luv it.

I really love asking clerks in adult toy stores questions about the toys I buy. Over the past few months I've bought a few glass dildos and I make sure to ask the clerks behind the counter for suggestions and for tips on lubes. I make it clear that they're for me. I also ask about local gay bars just in case. So far they've all been women, which is exciting enough, but I'm hoping for a male clerk next time.

returned

I really love asking clerks in adult toy stores questions about the toys I buy. Over the past few months I've bought a few glass dildos and I make sure to ask the clerks behind the counter for suggestions and for tips on lubes. I make it clear that they're for me. I also ask about local gay bars just in case. So far they've all been women, which is exciting enough, but I'm hoping for a male clerk next time.

I returned to the same toy store, a hot young male was working. I 'll noticed a selection of butt plugs. curious about inserting one as I go about my day. He approached asking if I had any questions? My 1st question was what type was best inserted for any length of time, rubbery or glass. He ask if it was me or my girl.... I smiled as saying it was for me. He smiled looking me up and down and asking ' you don't have a man to fulfil your needs". I told him I was in-between relationships, and he goes on the to say "who needs relationship it's" just sex". He said the glass ones are his favorite and pulled one off the hook and box showing it to me.... any lube works, easy cleanings and so one can slip it in and out when not wanting it any more that day.... I reached out to get a larger on off the hook, he said," do you like your ready to handle one that size.' I smiles, i haven't found anything I couldn't handle". i purchased the plug, i wanna feel it.... showing him I had the small bottle warming lube as I walked to the restroom. There were other shoppers in the store or I think he may had joined me. As I existed the bathroom feeling that wam hardness in my ass, he a card, saying "if you wanna adventure into more exciting erotica, this is were you can find your limits" Fill out the profile completely, this pass word will allow you to enter the site, then a new pass word will be sent to you... if you don't complete it, you can't return to it.... after its been reviewed, you will get a invite back. I asked what info do I need to complete it? Complete name, email, home town and phone # plus three photos of you completely nude, front, side, and back... your face has to be in the photos. This is a S&M and DOM club... very private. Like I said, you'll find more then you can handle.
I have the card, .... do I wanna, ( maybe) or should I do it,( ??) what do the readers think?

New experiences can be exhilarating. If you don't like it, don't go back. My only fear would be that I would like it.

I returned to the same toy store, a hot young male was working. I 'll noticed a selection of butt plugs. curious about inserting one as I go about my day. He approached asking if I had any questions? My 1st question was what type was best inserted for any length of time, rubbery or glass. He ask if it was me or my girl.... I smiled as saying it was for me. He smiled looking me up and down and asking ' you don't have a man to fulfil your needs". I told him I was in-between relationships, and he goes on the to say "who needs relationship it's" just sex". He said the glass ones are his favorite and pulled one off the hook and box showing it to me.... any lube works, easy cleanings and so one can slip it in and out when not wanting it any more that day.... I reached out to get a larger on off the hook, he said," do you like your ready to handle one that size.' I smiles, i haven't found anything I couldn't handle". i purchased the plug, i wanna feel it.... showing him I had the small bottle warming lube as I walked to the restroom. There were other shoppers in the store or I think he may had joined me. As I existed the bathroom feeling that wam hardness in my ass, he a card, saying "if you wanna adventure into more exciting erotica, this is were you can find your limits" Fill out the profile completely, this pass word will allow you to enter the site, then a new pass word will be sent to you... if you don't complete it, you can't return to it.... after its been reviewed, you will get a invite back. I asked what info do I need to complete it? Complete name, email, home town and phone # plus three photos of you completely nude, front, side, and back... your face has to be in the photos. This is a S&M and DOM club... very private. Like I said, you'll find more then you can handle.
I have the card, .... do I wanna, ( maybe) or should I do it,( ??) what do the readers think?
That's a lot if info to out out there without knowing more about the group

This would be a dream come true for me. I would do it in a heartbeat. Please tell me this store is in the Philly area LOL!

How refreshing that must have been, having a friendly conversation with a nice woman who understands and was helpful.

You might get to know her better, I'm sure she's acquainted with other men you would want to meet.

A great observation, 2way! Many years ago (back in 1976), I found myself in a somewhat similar situation at an adult bookstore I'd begun to frequent.

I had just discovered what those cool little holes that were cut between private movie viewing booths were really for and had actually sucked several strangers off through them. What I had done in that video booth was incredibly thrilling, but I was very unsure about how legal this illicit activity was, or even IF it was! (And, yes...they were "movies"! No videos yet!)

Well, one afternoon, I felt that peculiar hunger for a taste of penis and semen, so I decided I had the time and coin to stop at this ABS between my college classes and my job. When I arrived at the ABS, I was a surprised to see an attractive, middle-aged lady working at the counter! (Usually, there were only gruff, suspicious, older guys working and I was always a bit afraid of them. After giving blowjobs to several of these guys, they actually became friends and helped me connect with many other men!) I decided to change a few bills with her for quarters before going into the movie booth area. She was very nice, but had this knowing little smirk on her face as she made change for me and, I must admit, that gave me a strange thrill!

I made my way to the booth area and, seeing only one booth with the OCCUPIED sign over the door lit, I followed my desire and went into the booth next door. Sure enough...I could see the flickering light of my neighbor's movie screen through the four inch hole cut low on the wall adjoining our booths! Naturally, the heat of my lust for cock surged as I locked the door and quickly stripped naked. My own cock was hard as a rock and I gave it a few jerks as I gave in to the irresistible desire to get on my knees and look through that intriguing hole! Peering through (I didn't yet know what the hole was called!), a hot thrill shot through me as I saw the stranger in the next booth with his cutoff blue jeans shorts down around his ankles and stroking a beautiful, cut, fully erect cock! Giving myself completely over to my homosexual hunger, I put my lips to the hole and, in no uncertain terms, invited the man to put his cock into my mouth! "Pssst!" I whispered as loudly as I dared, "Put your cock through the hole and I'll suck it!" I then put my open mouth into the hole, extended my tongue like a wet WELCOME mat, and wiggled it seductively!

The next thing I knew, that warm, delicious penis was on my tongue and sliding all the way into my warm, wet mouth! Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around the pulsing shaft and set my tongue to swirling all over the stranger's tasty manhood, sucking it with a passion that was incredible in its intensity...but felt oh-so-natural at the same time! Over the next ten or fifteen minutes, I made love to that stranger's cock like a bride on her wedding night...licking and kissing and sucking every silly millimeter of that lovely cock, determined to give that man as much pleasure as I possibly could! I even licked and sucked his balls when he pushed them through that hole, just wanting to make him cum soooo hard! And, it wasn't very long before that beautiful cock arched up and strained into my mouth...I heard a load groan in the next booth...I felt the cock throb deeply and begin ejaculating powerfully! I couldn't help myself and, overwhelmed by my own pleasure, I moaned aloud around that mouthful of jerking man-meat as it pumped my mouth full of thick, strong-tasting semen, swallowing and swallowing as the man unloaded his balls and I sucked him dry! But, just as quickly as our encounter began, the stranger finished cumming, pulled his limp cock back through the hole, zipped up and left! For a few moments, I just stayed there on that cold floor, basking in the warm glow of what I'd just done, savoring the mixed flavors of cock and cum, and enjoying that other warm glow, deep in my belly!

But, as I knelt there, my cock dripping, but still hard, I had such a desire to somehow tell what I had just done to the lady at the counter! And, the more I thought about it, the stronger that desire became! Thrilling to this new idea, I quickly got dressed and left the movie booth, sauntering sheepishly toward the counter. As I got there, I was relieved to see that no one else was in the store and, stepping to the counter, I shyly asked the counter lady if I could ask her a question. "Sure. What can I help you with?" That little knowing smile widened as she noted my shy fidgeting. Licking my lips nervously, I just sort of blurted out, "What I just did...through that hole in the wall. Was that legal? 'Cause, I really liked that!" Her smile became a full on grin as she asked, "Oh, you mean the gloryhole? Well, what did you do?" There seemed to be no condemnation in her tone at all...just an unusual interest...almost like it tickled her to draw me out...making me admit that I was a cocksucking whore! "I...I...just...you know...sucked a guy off. Is...is that legal?" I was scared, but strangely elated as I told this lady what I'd just done! She just chuckled lewdly and shook her head. "No," she replied, "there's nothing wrong with that. That's what the gloryholes are for. Just as long as you keep your door locked, and you're polite, no one will bother you." Relieved, I told her that was so good, as I really enjoyed doing "that!" Again, she smiled big and continued, "If you like that, you'll really like our other store...down toward Philly! Do know that store?" And she gave me the location. When I said I knew the area, the lady grinned even more broadly, seeming to enjoy forcing me to face my secret cravings and adding, "All the movie booths have gloryholes, and we get a lot of truckers there...factory workers...and black guys! I really think you'd have a LOT of fun there!" She had me like a bug on a pin, and she was reveling in that! I sheepishly agreed...just as a nondescript, middle-aged man came into the store and, without a word, headed for the movie booth area!

I eyed the man as he went into that dark corridor and unconsciously licked my lips. My new friend chuckled softly, drawing my eyes back to her's. Now, knowing my perverted desire, she gave me the dirtiest grin and, gesturing toward the movie booths with her head, asked me, "Well...what are you waiting for???" Letting my cock-hunger wash over me again and feeling myself blush hotly, I muttered my thanks and headed toward the movie booths and a rendezvous with another potential male lover! "Have fun!" she chortled, right out loud! And I did...I sure did!!! 😊

So...I guess I "outed" myself pretty strongly that day! And I LOVED IT!!!💟

Last edited:

That sounds like an excellent opportunity to move your game forward! I'd go for it if I were you!!! 😉😈

A great observation, 2way! Many years ago (back in 1976), I found myself in a somewhat similar situation at an adult bookstore I'd begun to frequent.

I had just discovered what those cool little holes that were cut between private movie viewing booths were really for and had actually sucked several strangers off through them. What I had done in that video booth was incredibly thrilling, but I was very unsure about how legal this illicit activity was, or even IF it was! (And, yes...they were "movies"! No videos yet!)

Well, one afternoon, I felt that peculiar hunger for a taste of penis and semen, so I decided I had the time and coin to stop at this ABS between my college classes and my job. When I arrived at the ABS, I was a surprised to see an attractive, middle-aged lady working at the counter! (Usually, there were only gruff, suspicious, older guys working and I was always a bit afraid of them. After giving blowjobs to several of these guys, they actually became friends and helped me connect with many other men!) I decided to change a few bills with her for quarters before going into the movie booth area. She was very nice, but had this knowing little smirk on her face as she made change for me and, I must admit, that gave me a strange thrill!

I made my way to the booth area and, seeing only one booth with the OCCUPIED sign over the door lit, I followed my desire and went into the booth next door. Sure enough...I could see the flickering light of my neighbor's movie screen through the four inch hole cut low on the wall adjoining our booths! Naturally, the heat of my lust for cock surged as I locked the door and quickly stripped naked. My own cock was hard as a rock and I gave it a few jerks as I gave in to the irresistible desire to get on my knees and look through that intriguing hole! Peering through the hole (I didn't yet know what the hole was called!), a hot thrill shot through me as I saw the stranger in the next booth with his cutoff blue jeans shorts down around his ankles and stroking a beautiful, cut, fully erect cock! Giving myself completely over to my homosexual hunger, I put my lips to the hole and, in no uncertain terms, invited the man to put his cock into my mouth! "Pssst!" I whispered as loudly as I dared, "Put your cock through the hole and I'll suck it!" I then put my open mouth into the hole, extended my tongue like a wet WELCOME mat, and wiggled it seductively!

The next thing I knew, that warm, delicious penis was on my tongue and sliding all the way into my warm, wet mouth! Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around the pulsing shaft and set my tongue to swirling all over the stranger's tasty manhood, sucking it with a passion that was incredible in its intensity...but felt oh-so-natural at the same time! Over the next ten or fifteen minutes, I made love to that stranger's cock like a bride on her wedding night...licking and kissing and sucking every silly millimeter of that lovely cock, determined to give that man as much pleasure as I possibly could! I even licked and sucked his balls when he pushed them through that hole, just wanting to make him cum soooo hard! And, it wasn't very long before that beautiful cock arched up and strained into my mouth...I heard a load groan in the next booth...I felt the cock throb deeply and begin ejaculating powerfully! I couldn't help myself and, overwhelmed by my own pleasure, I moaned aloud around that mouthful of jerking man-meat as it pumped my mouth full of thick, strong-tasting semen, swallowing and swallowing as the man unloaded his balls and I sucked him dry! But, just as quickly as our encounter began, the stranger finished cumming, pulled his limp cock back through the hole, zipped up and left! For a few moments, I just stayed there on that cold floor, basking in the warm glow of what I'd just done, savoring the mixed flavors of cock and cum, and enjoying that other warm glow, deep in my belly!

But, as I knelt there, my cock dripping, but still hard, I had such a desire to somehow tell what I had just done to the lady at the counter! And, the more I thought about it, the stronger that desire became! Thrilling to this new idea, I quickly got dressed and left the movie booth, sauntering sheepishly toward the counter. As I got there, I was relieved to see that no one else was in the store and, stepping to the counter, I shyly asked the counter lady if I could ask her a question. "Sure. What can I help you with?" That little knowing smile widened as she noted my shy fidgeting. Licking my lips nervously, I just sort of blurted out, "What I just did...through that hole in the wall. Was that legal? 'Cause, I really liked that!" Her smile became a full on grin as she asked, "Oh, you mean the gloryhole? Well, what did you do?" There seemed to be no condemnation in her tone at all...just an unusual interest...almost like it tickled her to draw me out...making me admit that I was a cocksucking whore! "I...I...just...you know...sucked a guy off. Is...is that legal?" I was scared, but strangely elated as I told this lady what I'd just done! She just chuckled lewdly and shook her head. "No," she replied, "there's nothing wrong with that. That's what the gloryholes are for. Just as long as you keep your door locked, and you're polite, no one will bother you." Relieved, I told her that was so good, as I really enjoyed doing "that!" Again, she smiled big and continued, "If you like that, you'll really like our other store...down toward Philly! Do know that store?" And she gave me the location. When I said I knew the area, the lady grinned even more broadly, seeming to enjoy forcing me to face my secret cravings and adding, "All the movie booths have gloryholes, and we get a lot of truckers there...factory workers...and black guys! I really think you'd have a LOT of fun there!" She had me like a big on a pin, and she was reveling in that! I sheepishly agreed...just as a nondescript, middle-aged man came into the store and, without a word, headed for the movie booth area!

I eyed the man as he went into that dark corridor and unconsciously licked my lips. My new friend chuckled softly, drawing my eyes back to her's. Now, sharing my perverted secret, she gave me the dirtiest grin and, gesturing toward the movie booths with her head, asked me, "Well...what are you waiting for???" Letting my cock-hunger wash over me again and feeling myself blush hotly, I muttered my thanks and headed toward the movie booths and a rendezvous with another potential male lover! "Have fun!" she chortled, right out loud! And I did...I sure did!!! 😊

So...I guess I "outed" myself pretty strongly that day! And I LOVED IT!!
!💟

you are such a naughty cock slut Glori....I bet the men attached to that meat had plenty of comments for you... I always find it hot, when a girl knows you've sucked cock and she smile with your pleasure... I luv you glory-hole F!Gs....you're hot

you are such a naughty cock slut Glori....I bet the men attached to that meat had plenty of comments for you... I always find it hot, when a girl knows you've sucked cock and she smile with your pleasure... I luv you glory-hole F!Gs....you're hot

Oooh, Klip...Thank you for such a sweet compliment! And, yes! The man attached to the cocks I love and LOVED, whether we could see each other, or not, ALWAYS had LOTS of good comments for me! Among my faves..."You sure do know how to suck cock!" and, "I'm gonna cum!" which was usually followed by a long moan and rhythmic grunts...ALL music to my ears! 💝

Also, it has always been scorching hot for me when women learned I was an avid cocksucker! Funny, how so many seem so surprised when they find out...when it seems so natural to me!

Finally...I LOVE being a cocksucking "gloryhole fag"!!! 💖😍

Oooh, Klip...Thank you for such a sweet compliment! And, yes! The man attached to the cocks I love and LOVED, whether we could see each other, or not, ALWAYS had LOTS of good comments for me! Among my faves..."You sure do know how to suck cock!" and, "I'm gonna cum!" which was usually followed by a long moan and rhythmic grunts...ALL music to my ears! 💝

Also, it has always been scorching hot for me when women learned I was an avid cocksucker! Funny, how so many seem so surprised when they find out...when it seems so natural to me!

Finally...I LOVE being a cocksucking "gloryhole fag"!!!
💖😍

knowing there is an enthusiastic cock sucker and ass eater on the other-side of the hole...makes we think, "i really missed something"...
the cashier knowing cock whore and cum guzzler has walked in...i'll bet it make him hard and her wet. she may encourage her boyfriend or husband to show up to keep them from bugging her to suck their dick

knowing there is an enthusiastic cock sucker and ass eater on the other-side of the hole...makes we think, "i really missed something"...
the cashier knowing cock whore and cum guzzler has walked in...i'll bet it make him hard and her wet. she may encourage her boyfriend or husband to show up to keep them from bugging her to suck their dick

Those were indeed the glory days of the gloryholes...when southeast PA seemed to have an adult bookstore on every corner, and every ABS movie booth had gloryholes...often in both sides! I was like a cocksucking Alice In Wonderland...ME, in my early twenties and an insatiable cock-whore...stepping into THE most open world of the storied "dirty old men"...those shuffling, grunting, old trolls with their dripping cocks forever hanging out...and ME, often completely nude...on my knees...eager to happily service EVERY single one...and lick up every drop!!! THOSE were the days you may have missed!!! 💟

Yes, she was so cool...and it was soooo hot to have her know what I was! She wasn't there very often, though. 😢 But, like I said...after I became a "regular" there, the counter guys would often take their "coffee breaks" when I was working the gloryholes and get their turn in my mouth! They often sent men in for me, as well. It was awesome!!! I had quite the reputation in those places then!!! 😄💖

Last edited:
"Cuming out", is one of those issues we all deal with if we want to get any kind of gratification. Be it a flyer pass at a potential lover, or accepting a pass. As a former cab/Uber driver, meny " opportunities" presented themselves (both genders, and on more then one occasions, couples of different make up, mm, MF). I also, heard an extensive number of cuming out stories! I used to love driving Saturday and Sunday early mornings. Instead of the old "walk of shame", today it has evolved to the " Uber of shame"!!! Had I wanted to, I could have had a steady number of and verity encounters! The things I saw and heard!

Here is one of my stories, just to spice this post up! I will not reveal weather taxi or Uber. It was an early Sunday morning, I was sitting an airport line when directed to pick up a passenger, her name was Gloria (for this stories at least), I loaded her bags and soon were on our way for close to an hour journey to her destination. The normal chit chat began to wane, as is somewhat normal on long trips, but she seemed comfortable, so I broached the subject I had been dying to ask from the moment we met. "Do you mind if I ask a personal question"? " Sure", she said. "Are you transitioning"? " As a matter of fact I am", was her response. That cuming out kept the conversation rolling for another five miles or so. During which time she stated she had left behind a significant other. As the conversation rolled on I stated it was too bad she had a mate, that I was extremely attracted to transitioners. "That is no problem, I left him", she said. I took the opportunity to invite her to move up front, she jumped at the chance! She stood just over 5' tall with thin shapely proportions. Her shinny jet black hair hung mid back, her light make up and perfume, intoxicating! Not long after she moved up front, her pants were down over her hips, and I gripped her cock like a stick shift! She wanted to see mine, so I helped her dig me out. As soon as I was free of zippers and underwear, she melted over the console, and buried my cock into her throat! I knew I could not last long, or drive safe with the way she was consuming me, so I quickly pulled behind a inactive factory (thank god it was Sunday morning!). Soon after park, I shot a nice load deep down her throat. She sucked up every drop, and cleaned my cock beautifully. Then relaxed back in her passenger seat. As a gentleman, I felt compelled to return the favor on her lovely, still exposed dick, now leaking copious pre cum. Over the console I went as she reclined her seat. Instead of diving on her cock, my mouth found hers. I could taste the remnants of me on her tongue. It gave me a hot idea. "How would you like to taste you", I asked. She purred, and I took that as an invitation! Her cock fit nicely in my mouth, I skinned back her hood with one hand, and curled my tongue around her shaft, moving deliberately slowly up and down her pole. After three or four trips, her butt raised slightly off the seat, so I placed my lips firmly on her tip, and sucked her completely to her base. Before I bottomed, she shot her first rope of jizz. I drank her greedily! I saved most of her second, and following ropes of cum, and as the flow came to an end, moved back up to her face. We snowballed her lioad back and forth until she swallowed the bulk we were passing! " Greedy bastard", I accused. She smiled sweetly. Soon we were back on our way. We did not exchange numbers, or attempt to stretch the encounter beyond what it was. Needless to say that was among the best "tips" I ever received!!!

Those were indeed the glory days of the gloryholes...when southeast PA seemed to have an adult bookstore on every corner, ABS every ABS movie booth had gloryholes...often in both sides! I was like a cocksucking Alice In Wonderland...ME, in my early twenties and an insatiable cock-whore...stepping into THE most open world of the storied "dirty old men"...those shuffling, grunting, old trolls with their dripping cocks forever hanging out...and ME, often completely nude...on my knees...eager to happily service EVERY single one...and lick up every drop!!! THOSE were the days you may have missed!!! 💟

Yes, she was so cool...and it was soooo hot to have her know what I was! She wasn't there very often, though. 😢 But, like I said...after I became a "regular" there, they'd often take their "coffee breaks" when I was working the gloryholes and get their turn in my mouth! They often sent men in for me, as well. It was awesome!!! I had quite the reputation in those places them!!! 😄💖

I imagine you're more skilled now and more appreciative too

I imagine you're more skilled now and more appreciative too

HUNDREDS of men "more skilled" (practice makes perfect!) and I've ALWAYS been appreciative! I LOVE to please and satisfy men sexually...the desire was always there and the skills followed!

I also outed myself at a sex shop - I was with my gf, we bought a strap-on for her to use on me. Then we checked out the porn section, the lady at the counter asked "straight porn, right?" and I answered "No, gay porn too." It was exciting and fun to be publically bi.

I also outed myself at a sex shop - I was with my gf, we bought a strap-on for her to use on me. Then we checked out the porn section, the lady at the counter asked "straight porn, right?" and I answered "No, gay porn too." It was exciting and fun to be publically bi.

Cool account, Bi_sg! That took guts to openly ask for the gay stuff...boldly stating that you were interested in watching men enjoying homosexual sex together!

I will never forget buying my first gay hardcore magazine at a news and magazine shop across the street from the bus station in Allentown, PA. (Both long gone to urban renewal!) I was just eighteen years old, it was the fall of 1971 and a very different world then! The magazine was titled, "Secret Cravings," and carried the subtitle, "Men who hunger for sex with other men!" The full color cover photo showed two big, muscular, mature guys offering their 1970s-style limp cocks to a starry eyed younger man who was on his knees before them. All were completely nude and that magazine was taped shut! (The small selection of hardcore porn magazines were all taped shut and occupied the highest shelf on the far end of the huge, oak magazine rack...out of sight and reach to all but the serious buyers!) The price was a whopping fifteen dollars, and almost broke my bank, but I was so turned on, I just had to have it!

Shaking with a mixture of fear and hot excitement...and possessed of a throbbing erection...I loitered there until the store was empty before heading to the counter. And running smack dab into the palpable disapproval of the sour, old, cigar-chomping owner! "Ya' gotta be over eighteen to buy that!" he growled, taking the magazine from me and turning to place it behind him, refusing to sell it to me. "B-but I-I am eighteen!" I stuttered, defensively, not wanting to give that exciting magazine up! Quickly, I laid my cash on the counter, fumbled my drivers license out of my wallet and handed it to the man. (I suddenly seemed to be all thumbs!) The shop owner examined my license carefully, before finally turning to ring the sale into his cash register, collecting my money, handing me the change, and putting my treasure into a paper bag, shaking his head with obvious disapproval and muttering under his breath the entire time. As I grabbed that bag and almost ran out of the store, I could almost hear that gruff old man thinking, "Damned little faggot!" as he watched me leaving!

But, what really amazed me was how turned-on openly buying a gay sex magazine made me feel...deliciously "outing" myself, one incident at a time! 😊

Last edited:
Back