If you could have a 'do over' from age 18...?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Posts
1,414
If you could have a 'do over'...starting your sex life all over again from age 18...what would you do differently?

I would have a lot more gay sex. I passed up so many opportunities in years past, so many propositions passed up. For example I had a bisexual roomate who hit on me, and would have given me a blowjob almost any night of the week. I never did take advantage of that.

I lived in gay towns and cities where it would not have been considered out of the ordinary for me to have guys over for a night.

At one point my girlfriend had a gay roommate, and several younger gay friends who were available.

So I definitely would suck a lot more cock, and do every type of sex with men.

What about you?
 
Last edited:
Fuck! Where to start? I took plenty of opportunities I guess, to fuck guys and gals. But never enough. My problem was taking too long to decide I wasn't straight or gay, I just liked fucking. Spent too long worried about labels and now in 2017, who cares?
 
Same here. I would have embraced the fact that I'm transgender and gay and would have jumped at the chance to live my life as a woman and be with a man.

I've been propositioned so many times, that when I reflect on it, I think, "why the hell didn't I take advantage of that?!?"

Frustrating, to say the least.
 
I don't think I would survive going back and doing it all over again
 
Do over

I am like a lot on here I would have taken more opportunities to have sex with other men with out caring about labels. When I was younger and skinnier and had a constant erections. Now I am older and fatter and not many guy's are attracted to that. So to do it all over again I would want more gay sex and still sex women. I would want to have met a woman open to gay sex. That's what I would do over.
 
Probably would have explored women a bit more as I had planty of gay experience in my younger days. I like women very much but never was comfortable having sex with them. Still, have no regrets about realizing I was gay early in life and enjoying the lifestyle and how my life is today.
 
Well its an interesting thought. But it would only matter if you could remember everything you did "wrong" the first time. If you dont, you'd probably just end up making the same "mistakes" over again.

For me, I dont have many regrets when it comes to my sexlife from 18 onwards. But if I could change just ONE thing, it would be that I finished my military service(in norway those that get drafted have to serve 1 year unless you have some health issues that makes you basicly unwanted).
If I had finished that year, my life would moste likely have been completly different.
 
This may not be the most popular response, and probably not the type of response the OP was looking for, but I think I might have smoked less pot.

Of course, and I've reflected on this in my stories, I think one of the reasons I used pot was to mask the inner conflict and guilt I felt over my same sex attraction and other less conventional or socially acceptable kinks and fetishes. As Pink Floyd would say, "I was comfortably numb."

But, then again, I also used pot to enhance the sensation and experience of some of my less than mainstream fetishes. Maybe the stoned me was me, and IS ME. As I've now found with legalized pot, I'm reveling in fetishes I hadn't messed with in years and wondering, "Why did I stop?"

Probably more along the premise of what the OP was looking for, if I was able to do 18 over again in TODAY'S SOCIETY, perhaps my gay lover and I might have been able to be open and honest with family, friends, relatives and ourselves about the depth or our love and been able to live openly and stay together as a couple.

All things said and done, I'M OK WITH ME in the here and now.

Hello? Hello? Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again
Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb

Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do…​
 
Last edited:
No Question!

I would not have wasted 40 years pretending I wasn't a girl at heart!
Some of it was bad luck--I was never "seduced" or encouraged to recognize that aspect of my being--but I was mainly just scared.
Oh, how I wish I could have devoted my life to serving and satisfying a loving, yet dominant, man as his feminine consort!!!
Do I get another chance???:):);)
 
I’m not sure I gave everything in a relationship with a woman I should of since it really didn’t think it would be possible to have a normal married life with a woman today. I don’t regret my husband or the life I have now at all though .
 
I would have said Yes to sex with about 20 more people, and No to maybe 3 or 4 others. It's all a crap shoot, isn't it?
 
If I could be 18 again it would have to be in these days. It is much easier to come out of the closet nowadays. I married my wife just to prove I was a man when I was would have preferred being with one.I can count how many times I have had sex with her on my fingers and toes in almost 35 years .As much as I love her, I always hope one day she will tell me to leave. That’s when I would try and make up for lost time.
 
My problems were social. I'd just love the opportunity to go back again and not do everything I could to fit in, not try to conform all the time just to impress a narrow minded peer group.

I had a hopelessly conservative upbringing; any dreams I might have had were stifled at an early age. Now I only see things going in a downward direction.
 
I would have been more open minded to fun. Girls or guys. Explored the world...tasted the rainbow
 
If you could have a 'do over'...starting your sex life all over again from age 18...what would you do differently?

I would have a lot more gay sex. I passed up so many opportunities in years past, so many propositions passed up. For example I had a bisexual roomate who hit on me, and would have given me a blowjob almost any night of the week. I never did take advantage of that.

I lived in gay towns and cities where it would not have been considered out of the ordinary for me to have guys over for a night.

At one point my girlfriend had a gay roommate, and several younger gay friends who were available.

So I definitely would suck a lot more cock, and do every type of sex with men.

What about you?
Oh Damn! I would have been more honest and open with myself and everyone else that I was/am gay and love being so
 
Being 18 was a million dollar experience I wouldn’t give you five cents to ever go through again. No, I’ll take being the experienced and capable adult that can do whatever I set my mind to over that kid I was then any day!
 
Being 18 was shit and a do-over at that age would not have helped. It's taken me seven years to figure out what I do want. So, on balance: no regrets even though I could have a had more sex.
 
Not sure I would go back to 18, maybe 22-23 when I started living on my own. Gender fluidity wasn't really a term then but I would definitely explore the suppressed feminine side of myself.
 
There was a football player on my Jr. College team that hit on me. I turned him down. Still kicking myself over that one. I agree with others here. I wouldn’t have been close minded and spent more time with gays and bi’s. I grew up in a religious household. I would have left the church a lot sooner and spent time pursuing my interest in men instead of living a fake life dating women that would always piss me off and leave me empty (and broke!).
 
I would love to meet a guy from junior high school that I made out with and see if we met again where it would go
'
 
there were a couple of girls in high school that were interested in me. I already had a girlfriend and felt committed. If I could have a do over, I'd do both of them, over and over
 
Back
Top