The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

Always enjoy a good PM. I’m a simple bi curious bottom panty wearing bear type. I’m home sick today, so I’m around...
 
MENS tasty thread

I wake up with such a hard cock...oh, I know how you all feel, but mine gets me hard so as I don't want to wake up, but lay there just stroking it till I cum and shoot all over myself, only to lick and taste it in a few moments later...so hot and juicy it feels all over my fingers as I lick them into my lips so hot and slick and salty, and wow, I am now awanened and so horny for more cock to suck and cucm to taste...
 
Like to hear and share approaches of keeping bi activities being married. Have you brought a partner to home and introduced him to the wife as a 'buddy from the team'?
 
I know the ratio of tops to bottoms is comparatively small, but I'll try anyway. Subby bottom who loves taking it up the ass, would love to hear from some tops. Especially love age and size difference, like a big, furry belly on my back while you're breeding my ass.

Would love to chat or roleplay with a horny top (which I guess on here would be every top)
 
Bicurious MWM botttom

Im on for the next little bit if anyone wants to trade some PMs.

Hi,
I just joined this site and have been reading about this nasty chat thread, and it sounds like fun to me. I'm willing to trade PMs or chat with you if you are interested.
 
Would love a nasty PM

I'm dying to suck a guy's cock while his wife or gf watches or participates. I'd love to talk about that or anything else.
 
Last edited:
Married but very curious

Like many of the guys on here, I am a middle aged married guy who has become increasingly bi-curious.

I am mainly curious about oral - giving head to a guy (but of course I'd like to get some head too).

Oh I am in Chicago if that matter to anyone.

Hit me up.
 
Back
Top