The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

Received some very enjoyable PM`s thanks to this thread...thank you!
 
My kind of PM....

How about erotic, sensual, & stimulating?

I would love to receive those kind of messages...erotic, sensual and stimulating are the best kind :)...not into filthy nasty but love anal and anal play as well as oral, both giving and receiving...looking forward to seeing what you can do with that bit of info, OK? ;)
 
I would love to receive those kind of messages...erotic, sensual and stimulating are the best kind :)...not into filthy nasty but love anal and anal play as well as oral, both giving and receiving...looking forward to seeing what you can do with that bit of info, OK? ;)

It all depends on what you like & if our imaginations mesh. While I have my own ideas, I like to feed off of others to get the juices flowing. Very interesting profile.
 
Count me in...love talking about sucking a hard cock or getting a load of hot cum in my mouth, hot ass, smooth balls....
 
Fuck buddy

Has anyone got a fuck buddy or buddies? How did you meet and discover your mutual interest? What keeps the liaison going?
 
Who doesn't enjoy reading erotic thoughts. That is what brought us all to this site to begin with. The best part of reading the written word is it allows us to paint our own mental picture to fit our desires. No matter how descriptive the author is, we always see the participants in a way that fits our own desires and fantasies. The mind is by and away the largest sexual organ on the human body.
 
Count me in...love talking about sucking a hard cock or getting a load of hot cum in my mouth, hot ass, smooth balls....

Count me in to it gets pretty hot talking about getting to suck a cock or take one up the ass or both at the same time.
 
count me in, always love finding a message. i'm a bicurious, sissy admiring bottom. let me know what you think.... x
 
Ive also received a couple enjoyable PM exchanges from this. Hope the trend continues :)
 
Oh, my

Married bi/sissy sub cd - technically curious because only played online - twice black owned online as well
 
Would love some hot chats if anyone is interested. I am really feeling it today.
 
Back
Top