Sick,Twisted and Mine-Open

Princess_Paige

Really Experienced
The dull roar of gossip rang out from every occupied seat in my 9 A.M. Intro to A&P.Even the decrepit hag of a professor bumbled along into the rumor mill.As I scribbled on yesterday's notes,a few choice words stuck out: "Lunatic","Psycho","Murderer". There had been a picture of your face on the late news.Hell,on every news channel for days,the only story had been yours. 'Scorned Student Turned Shooter.' The large-ish city in which I (and you,previously) attended college was all abuzz.Half of the people were stricken with fear and the other half rambled on like the slaughter of a dozen of their fellow students made them celebrities. In the weeks that had passed since your vengeful debut,people that I was sure had never spoken to you claimed to be your lone friends,your failed saviors. Personally,I had only so much as seen you in the halls,sitting by your lonesome in the quad,writing furiously in that battered moleskin of yours.
The news said your whereabouts where 'unknown'.That excited me.You could've been anywhere.Maybe even still here.

Back