The last bi holdout

Gabe619

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Posts
3,648
Jacob Marcus was intrigued. At 38 he was a successful architect, single and a ladies man, but also, and this was not as well known, a mens man too. He worked out, ate well, allowed himself to drink on occasion and had the life most men could only dream of. He had wealth, health and low morals. Right now as he eased his 6'1 toned and athletic frame into his car his mind was on his best friend in the world. He started the car and started driving, heading to his friends new house. He had known the man since childhood, they had been inseparable back then, doing everything together and as the years moved on they had stayed in touch even as life pulled them apart physically. But now they were back in the same town and it was time to catch up.

Jacob cut an imposing figure thanks to his work out regime. Tall, built but not overly muscular, he was more lean and toned than a muscle bound hulk. He had short black close cropped hair, no facial hair at all always being smoothly shaven and wore clothes that flattered his physique, tight in the right places, and loved nothing more than the looks women, and even the occasional man sent his way. He was never lonely in his bed unless he wanted it that way, but what set him apart from most was his cum. he had first realised its odd power when as an older teen he had played a prank on a school friends sister. He had jerked off in her sandwich and told her it was a new mayonnaise. But as she devoured the food he noticed how she started to look at him. Curious and wanting to test his ridiculous theory he began cumming in her drinks and food whenever he could and within a week she was in his bed and had devoted herself to his pleasure.

He had never figured out what exactly was the magic ingredient in his cum, why did it matter, but over the years he had used it to get men and women he wanted who weren't so easy to flirt and flatter into his bedroom. Without fail they had all fallen and he had enjoyed them before either discarding them or keeping them on a long leash for fun and games. Right now though he was on his way to his friends house, a man he had not seen in ... what was it now, three years? Outside of phone calls and emails and the occasional Christmas and birthday card they had not laid eyes on each other. Jacob knew his friend was married with his own family now and although not really a family type of guy he would put up with it for his friends benefit.

Finally he pulled into the driveway of the house. Climbing from his car he walked to the door and knocked. Dressed in tight jeans, a white button down shirt and black army boots, he smoothed the front of his jeans, feeling his imposing bulge even though he was soft right now.
 
Last edited:
Drew Simon pulled his v-neck shirt on and checked his hair in the bedroom mirror just as he heard the knock on the door. "One sec!" he yelled, used to communicating in a busy house like this by yelling more than anything else. He loved his wife and kids but now that they were a bit older it was good that he had some time to take care of himself again. It started with just some jogging and kettle bells at home but he soon really started to get in deep after he started feeling the results. It was pretty clear that if he wanted to take it to the next level he'd need a more professional environment so he found a local gym with really good reviews online and signed up.

He had been going for a few months and loving it. The guys were super friendly and happy to give him some tips that had really upped his game. The wife wasn't complaining too much either and loved the way his new butt and chest looked in his jeans and tight shirts. It wasn't until he was on Facebook that he noticed that Jacob had posted a picture and he recognized the logo of the same gym in the background. He shot him a message right after, surprised he hadn't run into him there.

After just chatting on and off, it seemed appropriate to hang out now that they went to the same gym. The girls were sleeping over at a friend's house and the wife had a book club so it was the perfect night to have Jacob over and talk workouts, diet, and all the sort of stuff that the spouse loved the effects of but didn't much enjoy hearing about.

He opened the door, smiling wide. "Hey man! C'mon in!"
 
With a wide grin Jacob pulled Drew into a huge bear hug. His hands flattening out on Drews back, his fingers finding strong tight muscles beneath the thin shirt. Curious, he pushed Drew away but kept his hands gripping his friends shoulders as he looked him over.

"Wow, you look great. Since when did you start working out like that?" As he spoke he entered the house, casting his eyes around, admiring the small but clean and well furnished two floor house. The silence told him that Drew was alone, although Jacob had been curious to see the mans wife and daughters, both of whom he knew were 18 or 19 now. His interest in the female form wouldn't cease just because they were the wife or daughters of his best friend. "We have the place to ourselves?"

Smiling as he slapped Drew on the shoulder, seriously happy to reconnect with his old friend, he couldn't keep a mischievous smile from his lips as he recalled so many adventures they had shared as kids?
 
Drew led Jacob into the living room, gesturing at the large L-shaped couch as he headed over towards a bar across one side of the room. "Just us guys tonight. Emily was actually glad that I was going to have a fitness buddy to talk things over with at last. She said if she has to roll her eyes as I drone on about the machines at the new gym she's going to go blind!"

He laughed as he grabbed a pair of glasses and put in a few ice cubes. He looked over a few bottles on the top of the bar before bending over to dig through the lower shelf. His new-ish jeans clearly showed off that his work at the gym was paying off. Drew was your classic tall and skinny kid but a desk job and kids had rounded him out a bit for a few years.

But now that thinner frame was back but this time it was packing quite a bit more muscle than last time. He still had more of a runner's frame and the baby face that got him carded all through college but he looked like he fit in quite well with the gym rats that populated the locker rooms.

"Here you go man, some of my nice scotch." He took a seat on the opposite arm of the couch, facing Jacob and taking a sip of his own drink. "I can't believe that it's been this long since we got together! Who knew it would take a gym to get us to finally meet back up again?"
 
Jacob sat quietly as Drew rattled around at the bar, but he didn't lose the chance to eye his best friends body. He raised an eyebrow appreciatively as Drew bent over, his eyes travelling slowly over the mans taut jeans covering what looked like a firm round as. Jacob found his tongue moistening his lips and his cock twitching as he took it all in. He hadn't come here looking for sex, never having thought of his friend that way, but now he couldn't help it. Maybe it was that they hadn't seen each other for so long that helped build the desire, but then he admitted to himself that he always had a hard time resisting a sexy body. he took the drink and sipped it.

"Yes, I didn't know you attended that gym until you messaged me. Incredible we never saw each other there, but then maybe our time tables just didn't sink up. I am kept busy with my work and ... social life." He smiled at Drew.

"So, what do you think of the gym? I have to say it's been an eye opening experience for me. I've been to many in my time, but this one satisfies all my needs. Friendly staff and clients, excellent equipment, clean locker rooms and showers, saunas, swimming pool ... it really does have it all."

The gym in question was also quite elite in its membership. Not that you had to be rich to get in, that wasn't what the owners looked at when you applied although obviously keeping up membership payments was important. Having been a member for years though, Jacob had got to know one of the two owners well and over drinks and ... more pleasurable activities he had found out the gym liked to have men and women of a certain look and mindset. Sometimes the newbies worked out and joined the inner circle of fun and sex and sometimes they didn't and left. Jacob knew Drew was quite a new member though, he probably hadn't been approached or sized up by the more sexual members of the gym just yet. Jacob shrugged to himself, well, who better to get the man ready than his best friend.

"I have to say, you look amazing." Jacob offered leaning back on the couch and looking his friend over. "Emily must love the new you. I'm sure your sex life has increased leaps and bounds, huh?" He winked and smiled.
 
Back
Top