Got Her (closed)

She lifted her head away from his cock and grinned at him. "Thank you for the warning." She said with a chuckle before moving her head back on to his shaft only this time taking as much of his thick girth into her mouth as she could and applying suction while her small hand began gently massaging his balls between her slender fingers.

Granted at the time she had enjoyed her past sexual experiences and at first she had felt scared about what Jake wanted from her but something about this moment, the innocence around it made it feel different but different in a good way.
 
Kimberly seemed amused that he would warn her of his impending release. He wondered if she could already tell based on how his dick pulsed or something. She thanked him anyway and cupped his balls in addition to putting him back between her lips. If anything she seemed to suck harder, as if she now had a goal.

It worked, the orgasm that ripped through him with her fingers cupping his sack blew his mind. He grunted loudly and felt his cock jerk between her lips as a pulse of cum squirting into her mouth. Followed immediately by a second and a third. His body shook with the force of it, his first orgasm with a woman and it was hundreds of times better than anything he ever gave himself.
 
Kimberly closed her eyes as she swallowed down every drop that he offered her, he tasted slightly salty but nothing overpowering that made her feel sick like her past lovers did. Once she was sure he'd given her every last drop she slowly pulled away from him and smiled shyly at him as she run her tongue over her lips.

"How was that?" She asked softly as she crawled over to him and snuggled down beside him, her head resting gently against his chest. "We have all night, right? So we don't have to rush anything." She said softly
 
Jake trembled through each moment of his release. He felt Kimberly sucking him down, drinking him, spurt after spurt she took it all. He gasped as he finally slumped and lay there staring up at the ceiling in awe.

"Wow." He breathed as Kimberly crawled up besides him and lay her head upon his chest. She was so warm and he could feel her soft skin against him.

"All night huh?" He thought for a moment and then suggested. "Well I suppose you should let me eat your pussy then." He told her. "I mean it's only fair, oral for oral right? Plus I wanna see how stunning you are completely nude."
 
"I'm not going to say no to an offer like that but just for the record don't feel like you have to. This is your first time and I want it to be about you more than me." She said softly though she shuffled her body from the bed and removed her jeans and panties.

She held her breath as she felt Jake admire every little inch of her, she wasn't the most body confident on the squad and though not many people knew it the girls teased her for it and it stung but she never let it show. Now she was waiting for him to start teasing her too.
 
Jake watched her strip the rest of her clothing away and left herself standing before him with the most beautiful body he had ever seen in his life. He marveled at her, eying her up and down as if he wanted to commit her body to memory. Finally he shook his head and let out a breath, "Fuck. You are so fucking hot it isn't fair." He told her.

He sat up and got onto his knees to look at her, just looking at her made his cock tingle with life again. He smirked and motioned her to get back onto the bed. "You'll have to bare with me, I've never done this before obviously, but I will do my best." He told her with a confident smile.
 
Kimberly felt her cheeks tinge at his compliment. "Thank you. Most of the girls on the team can be quite cruel." She said softly, wrapping her arms protectively around herself she was really starting to feel vulnerable though she knew it wasn't his intention.

She watched him as he moved from her bed. "It's alright darling, just take your time and if it's uncomfortable or painful then I promise I will tell you." She reassured softly.
 
Jake shifted and waited for her to lay down, which she did taking the spot he had just left and rested her head upon the pillow. Her legs parted for him and he took a moment to look at her little smooth slit. A real vagina, right there before him for the first time. He felt stupid because he was actually scared of doing something wrong.

Yet he steeled himself and crawled onto the bed, to push his face between her legs. Up close he felt like he was looking at a complex puzzle with no clue how to approach it. Finally he shrugged and pressed his mouth to her, pushing his tongue out to force it between her folds. Shockingly there was not much to the taste, just a smooth slickness under his tongue that actually made it easier for him to slip his tongue around her folds. He could feel her labia flicking around his tongue as he licked her up and down, his hands coming up to hold onto her smooth thighs.
 
Kimberly moaned softly as she tried to keep her hips on the bed. "Slow down slightly honey, take your time." She panted softly, to say he'd never done it before he was doing really well and it felt amazing.

She closed her eyes, stroking her hands lightly up and down his arms as she allowed the pleasure from his tongue to consume for she had a feeling that despite it being his first time he wanted it to be about both of them and she appreciated it.

Again she now realised that her past lovers had made it all about their pleasure than their own but she never realised it until now.
 
Jake heard the moans of pleasure from Kimberly and that encouraged him. She told him to slow down and he did, slowing is movement, taking more care with each spot he tasted from her. It was then that he found her clit, his tongue came up and bumped her little nub and he felt her body quiver. So he flicked his tongue over her clit again, and again, each time getting a wonderful sound out of her. Sounds which turned him on, he could already feel his cock growing hard against the bed again.
 
Kimberly felt her stomach tighten even more as he toyed with her clit. He was changing his motions constantly one minute using the tip of his tongue or completely flattening it out against her. It felt heavenly. "Add a finger baby and gently curl it." She panted knowing that would have her tipping over the edge into blissful oblivion.
 
Jake paused and looked down at what he had done to her. Now her slit glistened with her juices and his spit. He took a hand and slipped a finger between her folds, to his surprise he pushed lightly and his finger slipped easily into her tight velvet tunnel. His eyes widened at how tight she felt around his finger, he couldn't imagine feeling that around his cock.

His finger curled up like she told him and he leaned back in to play his tongue across her clit. He wiggled his finger as well as licked on her clit and the reaction he got was amazing.
 
Kimberly moaned as his long finger curled against the bundle of nerves that always sent her over the edge into euphoric bliss. She cried out his name as she felt the knot in her stomach explode and pleasure over took her. "I'm coming baby." She whimpered as she fought hard not to grind herself against his face.
 
She came on him, Jake kept working his tongue over her just like she had done for him and felt her pressing against his face. He could feel her squeezing around his finger as he wiggled it gently inside of her. Her juices flowed, his finger became so slick from her hole that his hand slipped out of her completely.

He panted as he rose up onto his knees in front of her, breathing heavily and smiling, "That isn't so hard." He said with a grin. Then he reached down to stroke himself over her, his cock once again at full mast. He looked down at the beautiful girl beneath him and wondered if she would feel as tight as she did around his dick as she had around his finger.
 
"Are you ready for the next step?" She asked softly as she glanced up at him and massaged his length softly. "We can do it any way you like." She added, wanting him to be comfortable with the situation.

She smiled at him as she gently brushed her fingers over his balls taking pleasure in the way his thick shaft twitched right in front o her face.
 
As he loomed over her on his knees, looking down at how she breathed after her orgasm, he felt a sense of pride that he had brought her to climax. Something about it just made him feel manly, more than anything else he had ever done in his life which wasn't much.

She looked up at him, reaching up to wrap her fingers around his once again erect shaft. She stroked him softly and asked him how he wanted to do it. Jake thought about this moment over and over in his mind, with many different women. He tried to picture the best way for him to enter a woman for the first time and ultimately his fantasies always wound up the same way.

Jake nodded and took a breath, "I want you on top. I wanna watch you put me inside for the first time." He told her.
 
Kimberly smiled and nodded. "Lay down and get comfortable then." She said softly moving slightly so that he could finally lay down. She love being on top as it allowed him to move deep with in her body, hitting her in the right spots while it granted the man the opportunity to play with her breasts, teasing her nipples causing her to fall apart.

Though she knew that this time it was different and as much as she wanted to feel pleasure she wanted it to mainly be about him and all the things he wanted to do.
 
He did as she asked, laying down where she had just been savoring the warmth she left behind. He watched her move around on the bed, moving over him. His eyes looked over her body as if trying to memorize her. She was stunning, unbelievably stunning. It was no surprise to him that she was so popular in school, who wouldn't want to be near her?

He took a deep breath as something else occurred to him. "Oh Kimberly, over in the top drawer of the desk I have a couple of condoms. My parents got me them for my 18th birthday thinking that I would need them." He paused, "Looks like they were right shockingly." He smirked.
 
Back
Top