Got Her (closed)

TheRPGuru

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
932
Jake stood at the top of the bleachers watching the cheerleaders practice. He liked watching them, he always like watching them. Why wouldn't he? The hottest girls in school, dancing, flipping, and shaking themselves about, what was not to love? He liked that he was free to stand and watch them blatantly.

The head cheerleader was his sex toy. Kimberly Prescott had been a naughty girl, a very naughty girl indeed. On the outside she was living the dream. She was pretty, very pretty, no, pretty wasn't a strong enough word. Hot. Somehow not even hot was enough. Still it would have to do, Kimberly was stunningly hot. She was a fantastic dancer and thus easily became the head cheerleader once she hit her senior year.

She had book smarts too. Scoring incredibly well on most tests, including the SAT's. This meant that not only did she have a great dream of a high school life, but she would also have the opportunity to go to any college she wanted. From there, the world would become her oyster.

Which begs the question, why was she stuck being little more than Jake Ryan's personal sexual servant. This goddess forced into servitude to be a personal cum dumpster for the biggest loser in school?

The answer is simple. Kimberly's life is one big lie.

The story is a little more complicated.

Jake was never the guy that the girls fought to talk too. In fact Jake was the guy that girls at school barely knew existed. He wasn't bullied by others, he wasn't much of anything. Jake kept to himself most of the time, reading or writing or what have you, as a result he was just....there. for most kids in school, Jake was little more than a lawn ornament. You could look at him, but otherwise you ignore him.

He hated it.

Yet he was too afraid of stepping out of his shell into a playground of insults, bullilying, and terrible other high school shit. He convinced himself that college would be better so he just focused on the future.

So how did he end up the sexual master for the hottest piece of ass in class?

It all started six weeks ago. Jake was preparing for an upcoming Art project. He was wandering around the campus, filming groups of students from afar for B-Roll on his project about cliques.

It was when Jake was walking around the back of the school building, when he heard odd thumping coming from a nearby classroom window. He tore his view from the camera and looked around, wondering what the fuck he was hearing. Jake looked around and gasped as he saw the bare back of a woman, against a nearby window. As he watched in awe, he brought the camera up to film this. Getting footage of two teachers fucking would be incredibly powerful.

Then the girl was turned around and Jake jumped back in shock. It wasn't a teacher getting drilled. It was teacher doing the drilling, but the girl was none other than Kimberly Prescott. He couldn't believe that this was happening. He raised the camera and filmed the entire act.

As Jake stood on the bleachers waiting for practice to finish he smiled to himself. He never thought he would stumble upon a teacher fucking the shit out of a student, let alone Kimberly of all the girls on campus. Jake looked around and then pointed his camera toward the window into his golden ticket.

It was glorious blackmail. First he had used his little movie to make sure than he no longer needed to do school work. Mr. Clark, the student fucker, turned bright red as Jake played for him little clips of his recording.

Honestly Jake only wanted the grades, but the way it had been so easy to get what he wanted from Mr. Clark, he wondered what he could get from Kimberly. Jake knew that Kimberly was the kind of girl that was so far out of his league, he could never hope to get anything more than a "hello" from a woman so stunningly sexy.

But with a little blackmail...who knew what he could get Kimberly to do.

Now Jake watched Kimberly shake and move down on the field. She was incredibly beautiful, sexy, everything any guy could want. Now she belonged to him.
 
Kimberly walked out of the changing room after a successful practice. She was feeling really hopeful that her team of girls could take the championships by storm, though she felt frustrated that Mr Clark had knocked her back telling her that they could no longer see each other despite it being more between them than a couple of grades.

At first she couldn't understand why he was pushing her away when they had already made plans for their future together once she'd graduated and went of to college but then everything became clear when Jake was kind enough to corner her after a late night practice and showed her the video leaving her fearful of the repercussion and scared of what Jake wanted from her when he told her she was now his and she soon realised that Mr. Clark had been using her telling her everything she wanted to hear and that he had just been using her because he wasn't getting any at home and had more than just her on his dick.

Blowing out a frustrated breath she walked out of school and straight over to her precious car a small frown on her face at the sight of a note on her windshield. 'Tonight, my place' she swallowed hard, now she had to face up to the fact that her stupid love for her teacher was being used against her because she had been naïve and idiotic to the fact that Mr Clark was a prick and now she had to suck it up if she stood any chance of keep her reputation intacted.

She glanced at her watch then back at the paper, memorising the address neatly scrawled across it. If she was quick she would have more than plenty of time to go home and change, grab something to eat then head over to see exactly what Jake wanted from her.

Granted a small part of her was curious to find out what he was up to and part of her thought this blackmail thing was just some kind of joke for him to become popular but another part of her was fearful of him being serious and her secret getting out to the world.
 
Last edited:
Jake's parents both worked in business, and both were very successful at it. Sadly it meant that Jake was often alone as they went out on business trips for weeks on end sometimes. When Jake was younger he had nannies to make sure he didn't fall down some stairs or some shit. Once he was old enough, the nannies went away and the house would be his alone for most of the time. Every few days there was a maid that came to clean things, but mostly he was alone.

Which meant that bringing Kimberly to his house, would leave him alone with the beautiful cheerleader.

That afternoon, after he left the note on Kimberly's hood, he sat and wondered just what he would do with his position over her. Surely he could have just about anything he wanted from her right? The video he had was enough to ruin her and Mr. Clark forever. While he didn't care about Mr. Clark, as the bastard would merely move away and start over in another town. Kimberly wouldn't be so lucky, she couldn't run away and surely the reputation would get out across the campus as well as to any major college she could have any hope of getting into.

So she would have to do whatever he wanted in order to keep this secret safe. He smirked and felt his balls tingle at the thought of her being there to relieve him. He had never had a girl do anything to him before, and Kimberly was surely the hottest girl in school and clearly the best possible girl any guy could hope for. To think that she would be the once giving him sexual relief, oh it excited him to no end.

He waited in the living room for her. Waiting for her to knock on his door, and wondered if she would try to fight him or merely accept whatever he requested of her easily. He didn't know which outcome he hoped for more.
 
Kimberly finished changing and stared at her reflection in the mirror, she wasn't sure what Jake wanted from her but if her gut was to be trusted then he would no doubt want some form of sexual favours from her and as much as she wanted to fight it she was probably better accepting her fate and give him whatever he wanted.

Taking a deep breath she made her way out of the house ignoring the fact that her parents were fighting again and wouldn't miss her in the slightest. Jumping in her car she picked up the slip of paper from her passenger seat and began punching the address into her satnav. She just hoped that he wouldn't be too harsh with her.

As she drove to Jake's address she began mentally preparing herself for what might happen. She had noticed Jake around school and though she was part of the popular crowd she wasn't cruel like most of them but at the same time feared the repercussion if she stepped out of her clique and talked to him.

Now she wished she'd just had the balls to talk to him even become friends with him then she would have had a bit more leverage then having to become his possible sex slave for the foreseeable future.
 
6600769-beautiful-guy-is-playing-the-guitar.jpg


Jake was watching TV when he heard someone pull up outside the house. He darted to the window to see Kimberly parking her car at the curb. His heart started hammering in his chest as he realized she had actually shown up. He was nervous, but also confident that she would be showing him a good time tonight and for many more nights to come.

He opened the door as she approached and smiled, "I'm glad you could make it Kimberly, please come in." He told her, stepping back so that she could enter.

He shut the door and locked it behind her then nodded and clapped his hands lightly. "So I guess I'll cut to the chase yeah? No need to jerk you around." He took a breath and said, "You know that I have that footage of you and Mr. Clark, you know I have the means to have every eyeball at school see that video."

He shrugged and looked her up and down, "I'm sure you probably want to keep that from happening. So what are you prepared to offer me for my silence?" He smirked and raised his eyebrows.
 
https://cdn-s3.si.com/images/alexis-ren-swim_0.jpg

Kimberly looked at him with a brave face she didn't want to show him an announce of fear but at the same time her she was internally scared of what lengths Jake was willing to go too to destroy everything she had worked so hard for because of a moment of stupidity.

"I'll do anything you want me to but please don't show anyone that video, my family will kill me." She whispered, her head bowing in complete defeat. She wasn't lying her parents would kill her then revive her only to do it again. or they would blame one another for how fucked up she'd become.

She licked her lips, wrapping her arms around herself as she looked up at Jake who seemed to be eyeing her like she was a piece of meat but what did she expected give what he'd seen obviously he assumed she was easy like the rest of the squad but in reality she was the opposite.
 
Jake nodded but felt a tinge of regret for doing this because of her behavior. He expect her to be resistant, or mad or something...but she seemed defeated. It almost made him want to just let her go and destroy the tape completely.

Almost.

He sighed, "Tell you what." He said, "I wont show the video to anybody if you are willing to help me out."

Jake reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of being a virgin. I want some company, I mean look around." He spun and waved his hand around the empty house. "My parents are always gone, and people at school think I'm a fucking weirdo. If you keep me company and...I don't know, have a little sex with me here and there for the rest of the school year, then I'll destroy the tape right in front of you and no one will ever know."

He looked at her and spread his hands, "Deal? You can think of me as the secret boyfriend or whatever."
 
Kimberly looked at him a moment part of her didn't trust him but something in his eyes and the way he explained it made her believe him. After a moment she reached out and accepted his hand. "Deal. I guess we both need an escape from our reality huh?" She said softly.

She couldn't imagine how he felt with the way people treated him at school and the fact his parents were away most of the time and now she felt guilty for not making the effort. He honestly did seem genuine and most of all lonely.

In reality she felt the same way but she just hoped that he would keep his end of the bargain now she was willing to give him some company in more ways that one. "Want to get comfortable and see what happens?" She asked softly almost hesitantly.
 
Jake smiled and took her hand in his, her skin felt incredible and he realized that he didn't shake women's hands much or at all really. Just feeling her softness in his grip was a new experience to him and one he was eager to expand upon. She asked him about getting comfortable and he nodded, pulling his hand away slowly.

He gestured up the stairs, "I can...uh..show you to my room. I cleaned it so don't worry anything weird or whatever." He assured her, leading her up the stairs.

His room was a typical boy's room really. Bed with dark blue covers upon it and several pillows. A television sat on top of a dresser in front of the bed for watching while lying down, several video game consoles where hooked up to the thing. There was a desk with a computer, and a guitar sitting next to it. Surprisingly his walls didn't have a bunch of posters or weird shit hanging from them, his parents wouldn't allow him to hang up posters of metal bands or chicks in swimsuits, so he kept his walls bare.

"Ta-da." He said shutting the door behind them. "Feel free to kick off your shoes and sit on the bed." He was so nervous. He wanted so much to pounce on her like a horny rabbit, but to scared to come right out and do anything like that.

How was he going to have sex when he could barely think?
 
Kimberly smiled softly as she walked into his room. It was honestly the first time she'd been in a boys room and was pretty impressed. It was simple but comfortable pretty much like her own room.

She could tell he was nervous just like she was but given she was slightly more experienced she decided to take the lead a little and slipped off her shoes before climbing on the bed. "Come join me I don't bite I promise." She said softly patting the seat beside him. "So what do you want to explore first given your new to this?" She asked curiously as she watched him.

Drinking every tiny little detail she could. She just hoped he was willing to wear a condom as she wasn't on any birth control and her parents would kill her ten fold if she got pregnant.
 
Jake watched her shifted herself onto the bed, moving so he could sit beside her. He couldn't believe how nervous he was, and yet it was his fault that this was happening in the first place. He felt like he should be more dominering or something, but looking at how beautiful and sexy Kimberly was, he wasn't having a hard time bringing that out of him.

So he kicked away his shoes and sat himself beside her. So close that he could feel the heat of her body radiating out towards him. She asked him where he would like to begin and he shrugged, he didn't really know. "I uh..suppose I'd like to see...I mean I want to touch your body." He told her, trying to keep his voice steady.
 
Kimberly smiled softly as she knelt up on her knees and pulled off her jumped and gently tossed it to the floor. "Why don't we take it a step at a time?" She suggested softly. She wanted him to relax and enjoy their experience. In a small strange way she wanted to make him smile.

Lightly biting her lip she took his hand and gently place it on her breast above her tank top. "Massage it gently." She encouraged softly her small hand gently cupping his cheek before leaning in and kissing him softly.
 
Jake didn't know what to expect or how she would react. But Kimberly smiled and rose up onto her knees beside him. He watched as she pulled her jumper over her head and let it fall away. Gently she took his hand and pulled it to her full firm breast. His eyes widened as she held his palm to her mound, letting and encouraging him to touch her.

He swallowed and watched her move her hand away from his so that he could grope her on his own. He couldn't believe how soft her breast felt in his hand. It filled his palm and moved anyway he squeezed or moved his hand.

"Oh wow." He let out a soft breath. "No wonder guys love tits." He said. Then she leaned towards him and pressed her soft warm lips to his.

Jake gasped and felt her mouth upon him, slowly she worked her lips upon his and Jake responded in reflex, trying to match her movements. He felt his cock rapidly grow incredibly hard in his pants. Never had he gotten so hard so quickly.
 
Kimberly broke their kiss a moment a soft moan falling from her lips as she enjoyed his gentle toying of her sentintive globe. "That feels really nice." She whispered softly as she moved her hand to his thigh. "And it looks like you like it too." She smiled.

With expert ease she moved her hands away and removed her tank top thankful that she was wearing a sports bra meaning she had no padding getting in the way. "Feel free to touch me anywhere and in anyway you want until your comfortable." She offered.
 
She encouraged him with a soft moan and a hand on his thigh which sent shivered through him. This was actually going to happen, he was in heaven or he was about to be. Kimberly pushed away from him a moment to pull her tank top over her head, revealing her sports bra and tight stomach to him. Jake took her in with his eyes, looking at her freely in a way that he never could have at school before.

"God you are gorgeous." He told her.

He shifted and realized that he was a bit tight in the crotch. So he stood up off the bed and looked at her, his pants bulging before her. "You don't mind if I drop my jeans do you, it gets too tight and painful for me when I get....you know...excited." He told her, his fingers working open his fly.

He realized after he jerked his pants down that his was the first time a girl would be seeing his underwear, let alone his erection. His boxers tented freely in front of him as he stood before her, a sigh of relief coming from him as he shoved his pants away.
 
Kimberlý flashed him a smile. "I don't mind at all means I have a little more freedom to play with you too." She giggled before crawling to the edge of bed and ran her hand slowly up and down his boxer clad shaft.

She felt the air catch in her chest as she felt his size. He would probably be the biggest she'd been with yet he seemed to be the most gentle and innocent.
 
Last edited:
Jake gasped as she reached for him. He didn't expect her to move this fast, but if it was gonna happen anyway might as well move on with it right. Kimberly's hand gently ran up and down his length trapped within his shorts. He never had someone else touch him like this before and he trembled at her touch. His cock throbbed in delight almost as a new hand around it.

Kimberly seemed unsure, or maybe impressed with what she felt. Though she was probably just trying to make him feel better about himself. He took a breath and said to her, "You can...take it out if you want." He said, wondering what she would do once the underwear was out of her way.
 
Kimberly licked her lips and slowly inched his boxers down his strong thighs. She was beyond impressed with his body to say he wasn't an athlete.

"You know I'm not like most of the girls on the squad." She whispered shyly. Part of her really didn't want him to think bad of her.

She slowly realised his firm thick cock from the confirms of his briefs and began massaging him slowly occasionally teasing his slit.
 
He looked down at her as she peeled his boxers away. His cock sprang free as she insisted that she wasn't like the other girls on the squad. He didn't know what she meant by that, but he didn't say anything.

Frankly he couldn't say anything if he wanted to, because she grabbed him and began to stroke his cock with her fist. Her hand felt amazing sliding back and forth along his shaft. He could feel himself throbbing and Kimberly seemed to know because she would flick her thumb over his slit and wipe away his pre-cum onto her finger.

"God that is only a hand but it feels so much better than when I do it." He said lightly. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it away. "Maybe you should lose your bra at least, if you make me cum like this I don't wanna stain any of your stuff right?" He said, feeling a little weird being naked in front of her but hard as hell anyway.
 
Kimberly looked up at him with a smile and nodded as she leaned back, releasing him so that she could work the fastening of her bra and pulled it loose before throwing it to the floor where the rest of their clothes laid.

"Why don't you come and lay on the bed?" She suggested her teeth brushing over her lower lip as she shuffled back to the spot she had been sat on before Jake had gotten naked. "Then you'll be more comfortable with I suck you dry." She teased softly, her fingers lightly trailing over his stomach.
 
Jake felt a wave of excitement wash through him at her words. Suck him dry? He knew what that meant and he wondered what that would be like. To have Kimberly giving him a blowjob, to feel her sucking the cum out of him, drinking him down. The thought alone was enough to send tingles through him.

She pulled off her bra and Jake saw her breasts for the first time, real live breasts right in front of him. Her mounds were just as perky and firm as he thought they'd be, with small little nipples dead center. If ever there was a perfect rack, Kimberly had one.

He climbed onto the bed and move himself back to lay upon his pillows, proping his head up enough to watch. His cock lay upon his lower stomach, hard and aching, ready for her to do whatever she had planned for him.

"You know I've never seen a real pair of breasts before, but yours are incredible." He told her.
 
Kimberly blushed softly and nodded. "Thank you. Unlike a couple of the girls on the team mine are real." She said with a small shy smile. "Though feel free to touch them when you want." She said positioning herself at his side so he could touch her while she pleasured him.

"And talking of incredible I still think you cock is the best I've seen." She grinned at him softly. "Now let's see how good you taste." She whispered dipping her head and running her tongue over the thick vein on the underside of his shaft before taking his bulbous tip between her lips.
 
Jake smiled as she teased the other girls about their fake tits. He didn't think a other girls had any fake ones, not that he noticed, but Kimberly probably knew more than he would in that regard. What actually made him smile wider was how she complimented his cock. His biggest fear in his teenage life was that a girl would see his junk and think it sucked. The horrifying nightmares he had about pulling down his shorts for a girl and only have her laughing uncontrollably at him.

Kimberly didn't laugh, and if anything she seemed impressed. Jake watched, holding his breath as she moved her head to his crotch. A hiss of pleasure escaped his lips as her tongue licked up the underside of his shaft. He gasped as she took him between her lips, sliding her mouth down his length. He tongue tasted him and he could feel her bumpy taste buds caressing him, her warm wet saliva coating his skin, her hot breath upon him.

He grabbed a handful of the blanket in each hand to brace himself for her attentions. A blowjob from Kimberly, he never thought he would see the day. Suddenly he was glad for everything that had happened, and this was only the beginning.
 
Kimberly took her time to savour the way he tasted against her tongue taking pleasure in the fact he was enjoying it. Slowly she bobbed her head occasionally applying suction before switching to teasing her tongue over his leaking slit.

He tasted better than anyone she'd been with plus there was an innocence about him that made her stomach knot and her pussy tingle. Though she wanted to take her time with him, make sure he enjoyed everything they experienced together and she had a feeling that they would be open to trying new and slightly adventurous things.
 
Jake watched her move her head down his length, taking him deeper into her mouth. Her tongue played along his length, teasing him and tasting him. He didn't know what to expect from his first blowjob, but it felt great, better than he ever thought it would. Her spit was making him wetter, adding to the sensations running through his body. She moved slowly, sucking on him, as if trying to keep him from cumming too quickly.

But even so, he felt his shaft tingle and his balls tighten. He throbbed in her mouth, pulsing on her tongue. His breath came out in little grunts as he felt the pressure building in him. "God that feels good." he panted, "I'm getting close." He warned her, a little sad that he was so quick to pop, but who could hold back with a girl like her sucking on their dick seriously?
 
Back
Top