Cross Hairs (closed to EroticLiteracy)

ForestFlame

Burning Bright
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Posts
12,463
She had kept him under close scrutiny since arriving in Monaco two days ago. Now stood amongst the crowds watching Ducati's, Lamborghini's and a plethora of other supercars, racing around the Circuit de Monaco, she struggled to keep sight of him in the dim light of evening. Learning his movements was critical. His likes; dislikes; places he frequented, everything down to the type of high class call girls he preferred. Knowledge was key and her way to get close to him. She spotted him across the road, his face illuminated by the match he was using to light his Cuban. She saw the red glow of the cigar, as he inhaled deeply, a plume of tobacco smoke partially obscuring her view of him, until the night breeze gently carried it away. She crossed to his side of the road. The deafening sound of revving engines and the strong odour of burning rubber and exhaust fumes filled the air, mingling with the joyous shouts and carousing of the crowd.

She took a seat on a bench, roughly 15 feet away from him, ensuring that he remained within her eye line. She knew she was his type. Statuesque, long shapely legs, firm round breasts. He liked the Mediterranean look and with her long wavy raven coloured hair, deep hazel eyes flecked with gold and olive skin, she fitted the bill perfectly. She pulled out a cigarette, holding it lightly between her delicate fingers, making a big deal of searching in her clutch bag for a light. Within a moment, cupped hands appeared in front of her, a match being protected from the breeze burning brightly between them. She held her cigarette to the flame and drew in gently, glancing up at the man before her. Time for action. She let the cigarette smoke gently escape from her lips with a soft exhale. Looking up at his round aged face, his bulbous nose, crimson from drinking too much. His thick lips pulled up into a grin, as his bloodshot eyes ran over her form. "Thank you" She smiled back at him.

Without asking, he sat himself down next to her, his arms outstretched across the back of the bench, only serving to highlight his large stomach straining against his crisp white shirt and spilling over his belt. He turned slightly to face her. "I love fast cars. Can't beat the sound of a purring engine and the holy cow moment when you push hard on the gas and get pinned to your seat!" She turned to look at him, seeing him eyeing her breasts and absently licking his lips. The thought made her shiver, but she was a professional and this was part of the job. "I love fast anything, with certain exceptions of course!" she replied, smiling flirtatiously at him. He laughed hard, his protruding gut jiggling as he did so. "Well darling, what's your name? Mine's Christopher" he held out his hand and she took it and balked inside as he gave her a slobbery kiss on the back of her hand. "I'm Marie. Nice to meet you Christopher". She could smell the alcohol on his breath and judging by the way he slurred slightly, she gathered that he was determined to keep the rosacea on his nose. "Would you honour me and allow me to buy you a drink?" he enquired, shifting slightly in his seat. "I would love to, thank you Christopher" she replied and stood up slowly, smoothing down her grey silk cross over dress, that hugged her figure and showed off her long slender legs. She put out her cigarette on the available ashtray adorning a nearby litter bin and turned back to him. He held out his arm to her and she took it as he lead her down the street to the nearest bar.

She had sat and made polite small talk with him for around an hour, before he had suggested going somewhere quiet, where they could be alone. She thought he'd never ask! The less time she had to hear that grating voice of his, the better. They left arm in arm heading to The Hermitage Hotel, a swanky five star hotel overlooking Port Hercule. He staggered, clearly having downed far too many brandies in the bar, annoyingly bumping her shoulder as he attempted to walk. He placed his arm around her, dropping his hand lower and squeezing her right butt cheek. She felt nauseated by him, but sometimes, she had to do distasteful things.

As they arrived adjacent to a small alley, between a restaurant and bar, he grabbed her and steered her into the darkness, pushing her against the wall. His lips and hands were all over her, grabbing at her breasts and running down her body. "Wait! Let me take my shoes off, before I lose my balance" she giggled. She removed her high stilettos, holding them in one hand, as she put her arms around his neck and plunged her tongue into his mouth, trying not to allow the disgust she felt to show on her face. He began grinding against her, his belly pressed hard against her body. She glanced over his shoulder to her shoes, taking the fingers of her free hand, she pulled hard at the tip of the heel of one of them. The tip came off and she palmed it, revealing a sharp thin spike protruding from the stiletto heel. With one swift movement, she jabbed him in the neck with it. He broke the kiss. "What the hell? Think something just bit me!" he exclaimed, clamping his hand over the nape of his neck. She studied his face, waiting, watching as the foam started to gather on his lips. His eyes grew wide, his face turning the colour of beetroot, as his hands grabbed at his throat. He slumped to the floor, most likely dead before he hit it. She replaced the tip on her stiletto, putting her shoes back on and straightening her clothing. She stepped over him, carefully checking to see that no one was watching, before slipping out of the alleyway and heading back to her hotel. But someone was watching and it wouldn't take long for her to find out who.
 
Last edited:
MONACO

He moved through the throngs of cars and ladies paying equal attention to both as he made his way to his target. The Monaco heat pressed in on him cutting through the light summer suit he was wearing and causing beads of sweat to pool around his pecs.

He paid it no mind instead doing his best to look like one of the car nuts that frequented these underground races. He would occasionally stop and check under the hood of one of the supped-up cars making small talk and occasionally giving one of the girls a long lingering look. With his neatly cut blonde hair, square American jaw, tan skin, and piercing green eyes he cut quite a figure.

He kept making his way through the square moving towards the grand church overlooking the entire square. Once he got to the church he squatted down pulling a pair of silver tools out of the pocket of his suit. He sat there for a second his hands hidden by his large frame, seconds later the lock popped open dropping to the floor with a crash as the door leading into the church swung open.

He walked in closing the door behind him. Once he was inside he moved quickly going to the steps leading into the tower and climbing up them. The church was empty at this time of night so he moved quickly ignoring the creaking of his shoes against the wood as he reached the top of the tower.

The briefcase was waiting for him tucked into a corner and behind a wooden box. He took it and sat it on the box opening it and revealing its contents. His hands took out the riffle quickly assembling it from the parts in the box. It took him a matter of seconds to do this turning the mess of parts into a tactically precise instrument of death.

He strode over to the tower placing the stock on the sniper riffle on the smooth stone. He squatted down and peered into the scope making a few small adjustments as he accounted for the wind and the instrument itself. Once he was sure it was perfect he moved the gun scanning the car show for his target.
“Where are you” He murmured as he scanned the crowds. He was about to make another pass when he finally found him sitting on a bench and talking to a rather pretty young woman.

“Sorry about this darling” He said his finger on the trigger as he prepared to take the shot.

Before he could however the two got up moving off of the bench and into the crowd. The assassin cursed as he tried to track the two through the sea of bodies. Within seconds they were gone however causing him to curse under his breath as he moved away from the riffle.

“Shit” He said twitching his nose as he tried to figure out what to do. He could get in close and kill the target IF he could find them but that wasn’t his preferred style.

“Beggars can’t be choosers” He finally said sighing and moving over the base of the staircase. He left the gun where it was making a mental note to leave a message to have one of the agencies men clean it up.

It paid to be a company man.

He left the church slipping on a pair of sunglasses and shoving his hands into his pocket. He moved through the streets of Monaco. While he walked he reviewed the targets dossier drawing on his edich memory to figure out where he might take a pretty girl. His womanizing tendencies were well documented and there was a number of different places he might or might not take a girl like her.
He would have to check them all.

It took the better part of an hour to finally find them. He almost missed them when they turned into the alley way and probably would have if not for the click of the woman’s heels. He watched them as they disappeared reaching into the line of his suit and pulling out a short pistol. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silencer threading it into the barrel as he inched toward the corner.

“Got to do this quick” He murmured pressing his back against the rocky short wall “Quick pop and then keep moving”

He turned the corner his gun at the ready as he sighted-

A corpse

The man was dead his mouth agape and clutching his neck. The assassin could tell just by looking that it was poison. He knew if he moved the hand he would find a puncture mark seated right in the nerves of his neck.

“The girl!” The assassin hissed turning and going still. His ears searching trying in vain to find….
There!

The tap of her heels! She was close. He ran quickly towards the sound doing his best not to make any overt noises as he moved down the alleyway. Once he was closer to her he slowed tucking his gun back into its holster as he ducked his head and started following her.
 
She walked quickly through the dark streets, taking out her mobile phone she found the contact titled 'Valet' and clicked on the message icon. She typed one word ICARUS, the code that the hit had been a success, pressed send and put the phone back in her purse. She knew the Watch Team were nearby, they always shadowed her on lone missions, calling in the cleaning crew once she was sufficiently far away. She spotted the shiny black panelled van driving up the street towards her, the headlights nearly blinding her. She touched the side of her face, signalling hello to them as they sped past. The clean up crew were fast, efficient and left no evidence behind of her hits, so skilled were they at their appointed tasks.

She felt her phone vibrate in her clutch bag, opened it up and noticed the text message. She faltered in her steps, as she took in the message 'Peter Pan'. She looked about her quickly, she knew what that meant, it meant she had a shadow. Someone was on her tail. She quickened her pace, reaching a corner, she hugged the side of the building. She glanced round the corner quickly, spotting a man in a suit walking with purpose down the street in her direction. Her phone vibrated again, she opened the text 'Your carriage awaits!'. A taxi pulled up in front of her and she quickly got in, turning round just as the man reached the corner. Fuck! How was she seen? Who was this guy? The taxi drove in the opposite direction to her hotel and out towards the Casino, they wanted her back at Ops now for debrief and for her safety.

Arriving at the large rental Chateau, she walked up the steps to the door. She was about to knock when the door opened and she went inside. Following Steve, who had let her in, up the stairs to the first floor. He led her along the landing and they entered the 2nd room on the right. Laptops, state of the art surveillance equipment and other high tech gadgets covered every surface in the place. It was a large stately looking room, exquisitely decorated and teaming with people working behind the screens of their computers or collating paperwork. She spied Francis across the room, leaning over the shoulder of one of the computer geeks, studying the screen intently. He looked up, saw her and beckoned her over. She strode across the floor standing next to him and looking at the image on the screen. She recognised the face as that of the man who had been shadowing her. The Watch Team had taken a series of stills of him, uploading the images to Cobra Control. They couldn't assassinate him without authority and that could only be given once his identity was known.

"Do we know who he is yet?" she enquired of Francis. "Not yet, we are running face recognition software, we should have an idea soon, as long as he is on our database!" Francis replied drily. "I'm sorry Francis, I was careful. I was sure that no one saw me!" she said apologetically. "Well I don't think he was there by accident. Don't worry, we'll find out who he is soon! Apart from that, how was the mission?" he asked, placing his hands on his hips and facing her. "Urgh, I just wish for once that for the close hits you would pick a good looking guy for me" she laughed. "And a better undercover name....I mean Marie...totally lame Francis" she laughed. He grinned broadly. "Well, we have another assignment for you. Come over here". He led her over to a desk in the corner of the room and grabbed a buff coloured folder from a stack and opened it up. Inside the front cover was a photograph of a woman. Short bobbed blond hair, well dressed and carrying a briefcase. "This is Natalie Mendici. She is one of the top drug couriers for the Branco Cartel. We need that briefcase and it's contents and we need her to vanish. She is also a major threat to International Security, she will sell any secrets she can get her hands on...and she is very good at information gathering. The file has all the details and your new identity is ready, so if she tries to check up on you, there will be a trail for her to follow already uploaded into the relevant databases. Mike will sort you out with your weapon and any other equipment you may need". He handed her the folder and she flicked through it. "Looks like I have some homework to do! When is the hit due to take place?" she enquired. "Friday, so you have 4 days to get her routine worked out. She flies out to Rio on Sunday morning, so we can't miss a beat. Oh....and good work tonight Bianca, I know you don't like the close hits, but you did well". He patted her on the shoulder. She took the folder into the next room, sat on the sofa, kicking her shoes off and began to read.
 
Last edited:
He was burned!

He swore when he realized that his cover was blown. How did they spot him? Was he that unprepared for the whole thing? Or was he just out of practice? Technically it HAD been a long time since he went up against a rival contractor. Especially one with the backing of a team. He was going to have to adapt if he wanted to survive and more importantly find out who stole his contract.

He found the watch team easily enough trying their best to blend in as they tracked him. He led them through the twisting back alleys of Monaco his hands on his gun as he waited to make his move. He turned another corner and then broke into a run sprinting as fast as he could to a low hanging wall. He clambered up it and rolled over it hiding himself in a small crawl space as he waited for them to come by.

He closed his eyes and listened out letting his senses guide him to his prey. He heard them come in moments later talking amongst each other as they tried to find out where he was. He waited for them to inch closer and closer slowly pulling out his silenced pistol as he took a deep steadying breath.

Once they were close enough to strike at he rolled out of the crawlspace. He dropped down behind them and lashed out kicking the man in the knees and forcing him down. His gun came up on the girl the hammer cocked as he pressed the barrel against the back of her head.

“Hello there love” He said his tone light as the man struggled to get up “Ah ah ah I wouldn’t move if I were you”

The man paused glancing up at the woman. The assassin pushed the barrel harder against the back of the girls neck tsking as she began to tense up. She hesitated then relaxed nodding at the man to stand down.

“That’s better” He said smiling and reaching into the woman’s coat. He fished out the cell phone in her pockets and without a moment’s hesitation hit the speed dial button for the last call. He brought the phone to his ear waiting for it to connect before speaking.

“Hello there” He said into the line “This is archer speaking… the man you have been tracking all night. I’d like to talk to the saucy senorita that stole my kill if you please? I can hold but I wouldn’t take too long my finger may get tired on the trigger and I might accidently blow one of your agents brains out”
 
Looking through the Flir binoculars from her hotel room, she scanned the harbour. The night was warm and the moon three quarters full, dancing it's light on the water. Hearing the sound of an engine slowing down on the calm water, she followed the sound with the binoculars. The harbour lights making her squint when they hit her eye line. She read the name, 'Invincible Maiden', written in calligraphy on the bow of the super yacht docking at the harbour. She observed the bow and stern lines being secured, before the gangplank was lowered. "Right on time" she muttered to herself. She began to jot things down in her notebook, time of arrival, the boat name, among other things.

Watching closely she saw a figure emerge from the yachts lounge doors, a female. She glanced at the picture on the window sill, confirming her target. That was her all right, Natalie Mendici. She appeared taller than her description had stated, most likely due to the very high heels she was wearing. "Jimmy Choo! At least the girl has taste!" Bianca exclaimed to herself with a slight smile. She watched Natalie walking tentatively down the gangplank and onto the dock. Two males in sharp suits waiting for her, shaking her hand when she walked over to them. Her other hand gripping onto the handle of a black leather briefcase. She tilted the parabolic dish to try and pick up their conversation, their voices now faint, but audible through her earphones. "Miss Mendici, welcome to Monaco!" the bigger of the guys stated. "We have a car for you. This way, please" he motioned to the end of the dock, where a silver Rolls Royce Phantom waited. Bianca made a note of the registration number, she would need to call it in and find out who owned it.

She reached for her phone, just as it started to ring. She answered it quickly, pulling off her headphones and putting it to her ear, while she continued to look through the binoculars. Francis' voice broke the silence. "We have a major problem B!" he stated breathlessly. The concerned tone discernible in his voice. She stopped in her tracks, putting the binoculars on the window sill. "What is it Francis?" she queried. "Your shadow from earlier. He has the Watch Team" he said with defeat. "Has them? What do you mean?" she asked incredulously. "He ambushed them when they followed him" he stated. "They're dead?" she questioned him, the horror apparent in her voice. Her eyes growing wide and a lead weight nestling in the pit of her stomach. She felt sick. "No, not yet. He contacted us, he want's to talk to you!" Francis waited for a response, which seemed an age in coming. "Is he still on the line?" she asked quietly. "Yes, we have him on hold, but he won't wait for long B!" he replied. "Okay Francis, patch him through". She waited while the phone call was rerouted to her mobile, hearing a small beep as the transfer was made. Hearing breathing on the other end of the line, she spoke "Hello, who is this?".
 
Last edited:
When she came on the line and spoke he didn’t say anything. First he listened to her voice playing it over and over again in his mind as he tried to put a face to it. The world of… well of what they did was relatively small. The chances of running into each other before or having crossed paths was high. He ran through the list of various female operatives he ran into over the year and only when he was sure her voice was new did he speak.

“You must be the one who nipped my target” He said purposefully putting on a false European accent. She could be doing the same thing of course and it was best to operate under the assumption that she was doing anything to throw off the trail.

“No need to speak” He said cutting off anything she might say “You have a cleanup crew operating and you picked up right away. That tells me you’re still operating in this area and no doubt have a secondary target. Which means you’re just being greedy! I mean I could be wrong but I would bet some money on it”
He watched the man tensing up out of the corner of his eyes and moved the gun to him. A quick jab with the silencer was enough to cause him to stiffen and calm down. He moved the gun back to the girl but kept his eyes on the man as he spoke.

“I think it’s only fair you share” He told her “Since you took my target. Of course we can also do it as a trade. I have two lovely agents of yours here who I am sure would love to live. I can turn them over IF you share your next target”
 
She listened intently, straining to discern any possible background noises, that may indicate where he was holding her colleagues; it was quiet. She knew she didn't know him, she didn't recognise his face, but she did know a fake accent when she heard one. She would have done the same in his position and had done in the past. Of course it did help that she spoke several languages, which she imagined, he did too.

He was obviously a professional at what he did. He would need to be to take her Watch Team unaware like that. She couldn't help but have a healthy respect for his tactics, after all, they were in the same 'business'. She hadn't yet worked out if he had a back up crew, or whether he was a lone mercenary, but she knew she needed to find out.

"So you want a share in the spoils is that it?" she finally asked him. Wondering if Francis had any success in trying to trace the call.
 
“I just want a chance to bring a body back” He said laughing softly “You know how it is when you’re a company man. There always obsessed with quotas…”

Of course that wasn’t the ONLY part of his plan but he wasn’t ready to give it all up.

Not when he could have some fun first.

“So here is the plan” He told her cutting her off before she could speak “I will meet you at the square the same one you picked up our friend at. Walk into the crowd and I will find you. You will let me know who the target is and I will give you the location of your crew. I hope you come for their sake. Bye bye beautiful”
He hung up cutting the connection and the trace she was no doubt trying to establish. He had made sure to talk slowly enough for understand but quickly enough that she couldn’t try to pull anything. He dropped the phone down and shot it making sure that she couldn’t find him before regarding the two agents.

“Now then… lets take a trip”

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

He tied them up inside of the church and took the added step of knocking them out with a firm pistol whip. They would have a hell of a headache in the morning but they would live. Once he was sure they were secure he stepped out sliding his glasses back on and regarding the crowd. The night was getting late but the car meet showed no signs of stopping. If anything the amount of people there seemed to increase.

He dipped into the crowd and let its current take over. He kept on the lookout for her his eyes sweeping through the crowds as he tried to find her. His hand stayed on the grip of his pistol ready to pull it out if she managed to get the drop on him.
 
Once the phone call ended, she immediately phoned Francis. Explaining what had taken place. "Did you manage a trace?" she asked him urgently. "Unfortunately no, he wasn't on the line long enough and the cell towers are not picking up a signal, he could be anywhere" Francis replied, trying hard to hide the frustration in his voice. "So...what do we do?" she enquired. "Well, the job is to eliminate our target, does it really matter who the strike comes from? I think he has us by the balls, we have no choice. But...and this is imperative...we need confirmation of the hit! You are going to have to be there to ensure the job is done, that's non negotiable, let's hope he agrees. So get yourself to the meeting place, just be careful B, you won't have any backup!". He was worried for her, she could tell, he always was. "If he wanted to take me out Francis, he would have done so on the first job. I'll be okay, don't worry!" she said assuredly.

She hung up, taking a deep breath and biting the inner skin on her lip. This could go horribly wrong, but she couldn't allow Martin and Abigail to be executed, she had to risk it. She took a hair tie from her dresser and put her hair up into a pony tail, changing into white jeans, a coral pink vest top and flats. Throwing on a black leather jacket, she put her phone in her pocket and reached for the buff folder with the Mark's details.

She scanned the pages in the folder and took out things that she didn't want him to have, leaving only the basic details of the Mark and her picture. She couldn't let him have access to all the intelligence gathered, if he wanted it, he would have to work for it himself! She was a professional, but now the nerves started to take hold, she was worried for her colleagues. What if he double crossed her? What if his motive was to kill all of them? "Well, only one way to find out Bianca!" she voiced aloud, slipping her pistol into her pocket. She inhaled and exhaled loudly, before opening the door and leaving.

The throngs of revellers crowded the square, while her eyes scanned the scene. If he hadn't used a disguise, she should recognise his face, she was good with faces. She walked steadily through the sea of people, jostled every now and then by partying drunks out to watch the races. She gripped onto her shoulder bag that contained the file, not wanting to let it out of her sight; after all her colleagues lives were dependant on it. She finally reached the bench where she had been with the previous Mark, turning 360 degrees and searching the crowd before she sat down, holding her bag on her lap, clutching it tightly and waiting.
 
He found her in the crowd but hung back curious despite himself. She really was pretty! Possessing that classical beauty most woman envied. Of course you couldn’t really afford to be ugly in this business. The game of seduction was one of the best in an assassins arsenal. If you couldn’t look the part if made it much MUCH more difficult.

Not that it was needed per say.

He let her take them to an appropriate meeting place. Once she sat down he moved forward circling around her before coming out of the crowd. He slipped off his glasses as he walked to her giving her a smile as he sat down next to her.
He watched the crowd for a few minutes before he leaned in close to her ear.
“Something isn’t it?” He said pointing at the crowd “We could kill each other right now and half of them wouldn’t even notice!”
He chuckled at that and leaned back.

“So target in exchange for your two right?” He asked reminding her of the deal “You tell me who you are looking to kill and I go take care of it. Hopefully it’s one of the marks on my agencies kill list we split the reward fifty fifty and I am on my way with no hard feelings”
 
Feeling his breath on her ear, caused her to tense up as he initially spoke to her. She turned to face him, seeing the confident face looking back. He wasn't as old as she had initially thought, long range black and white pictures always struggled to capture the finer details of a face. She took note of his face, handsome with a glint in his eye, that led her to believe he enjoyed game playing and mischief.

She hated feeling that she was backed into a corner, but there was no preparing for what had taken place, Francis was right on that score; he did have them by the balls! Her voice was measured as she addressed him. "I have what you need right here!" she exclaimed, patting the shoulder bag on her lap. "I'm pretty sure that you don't want to do this exchange in full view of the public though do you? But I am curious, why only take fifty percent? Why not all of it?" she asked, not giving him time to reply. "I will need proof of termination, that's the deal, or no dice! This Mark is too important for my employers to allow her to walk. In this case, the team is expendable, as long as her heart still beats, I hope you understand that?". She looked at him intently, waiting for a response.
 
She mentioned getting off the street and he nodded. He rose up and offered her his elbow waiting for her to take it before leading them through the crowd. His eyes were ever watchful as he guided her to the church aware that this could be a trap and ready to draw at a moment’s notice.

“It wouldn’t be entirely fair to take all the money” He remarked as they began to move towards the church.

“Like I said my employers will want a body” He remarked as they moved out of the crowd “And so I will give them one. It’s not your fault you got to him first. No sense in say killing you in retaliation”

He winked at her and led her to the church. He stopped in front of it and turned to her pointing at the door.

“Your friends are in there” He told her chuckling “Now if I can have the name I will be on my way”
 
She glanced at the church doors, then back at him. "I want to see them first, alive and well, before I hand over anything. I'm sure you can appreciate where I'm coming from? Once I confirm they are okay, you'll get the name" she retorted. She walked to the door, opened it and stepped inside. The street lights illuminating the dark interior of the church and spotlighting the two figures, huddled in a corner, bound and gagged. Recognition flashed across their faces when they saw her, their shoulders slumping with intermingled relief and embarrassment at being captured so easily. She turned back to the suited male and reaching into her bag, pulled out the file and handed it to him reluctantly. "Remember, I will need evidence that she has been scratched, or hell will reign down on you and there won't be a thing I can do to call off the dogs!" she said defiantly. She turned back to her colleagues, running over to them and releasing them from their bonds. "Fuck! Don't know how this happened B, we didn't expect him to be waiting in ambush!" Martin stated, pulling off the remainder of the rope that hung loosely round him. Getting to his feet, he helped Abigail to stand, once she had been freed. "Hey, it's a risky business we are in Marty, these things happen. You okay Abi?" she asked. Abigail nodded slowly. "I just feel like an idiot, I wasn't thinking he may be hiding up high. A rookie mistake, I should have known better!" she replied. "There's a car en route, Francis has been tracking the GPS on my phone. At least you are safe and that's the main thing".

She turned and walked back outside the Church, waiting on their ride to show up. The male, who had identified himself to Francis as Archer, was leaning against a wall. She was angry that he had put the lives of her colleagues in jeopardy, had compromised her cover and took her target. Now it seemed, that she would have to wait and see if he actually did the hit.

A taxi cab pulled up in front of her. She recognised Steve from the Chateau at the wheel. Informing Martin and Abigail that their lift was here, she ushered them into the vehicle. "Once you get medical attention for those head wounds, you'll be debriefed by Francis and we can then decide our next move. Good to have you both back safe and sound!" she stated, smiling softly at them both, I will see you back at Ops once I am done here, She slammed the door of the taxi and watched as the cab drove off into the night.

She turned to Archer "Well, guess you are stuck with me until this target is neutralised, lead on!".
 
Last edited:
Back
Top