Returning home(Closed)

That caused Eva to stir in her sleep. Rubbing against his boner, placing her head in the nook of his neck. Staying like this until morning as she felt him shifting under her. "Mmm...matt what is your problem?"she said. Slowly sitting up not realzing her tits were on full display.
 
Matt wakes up in the morning feeling his sister move in top of him. He rubs his eyes open to see his sister sit up with her perky tits out of her shirt. "What do you mean what is my problem?" He asked sitting up and leaning against the headboard of the bed. He clears his throats looking at Eva's tits the jiggled as she moved. "Eva your.. tits."
 
"Oh calm down..."she said. Blushing as she felt his boner underneath her. Fixing her shirt as she smirked at her brother. "Though I'm not the one with a boner."she teased. Giggling as she crawled off him though gave him a good view of her ass. Eva sat back against her headboard. "I can take care of it if you want?"she teased.
 
"It's called morning wood. I can't control it." Matt said and when Eva climbed off of him and gave him a good view of her big ass he had a flashback to that one night long ago. Eva riding him and her bubble butt bouncing up and down his huge cock. The sight was so erotic it only made him get harder. "It will go down on its own Eva."
 
Eva laughed before leaned over to check her phone. Showing off that ass once more for him. "I know what it is and known it can be uncomfortable bro."she said. Shifting as she sat back up as her tits jiggled under her shirt. Smiling at her brother as she snuggled up to him. Pressing her chest agaisnt him. "I'm only teasing you..relax."she said.
 
Matt's boxers barely covering his throbbing ten inches of meat that was so hard and running along his thigh. His sister's sexy body not helping it go down at all. Her juicy ass and jiggling tits only made him harder. Her soft warm breasts rubbing against him when she snuggled against him. "Sooo what are you gonna do today before work?" He asked trying to take the attention off his massive erection.
 
Eva smiled as she could feel his boner. "Well it will be nice out, I was thinking of laying out in the sun."she said. Shifting a bit, wanting to just suck that big cock of his. Knowing he must be very comfortable. Wanting Matt to give in and give her a good fucking.
 
"Gonna work on those tan lines of yours? When I saw you in the shower yesterday I couldn't help but notice how prominent they were." Her tan lines were so sexy to him. Matt said feeling Eva shift on his erection. Her soft warm inner thigh felt so good against his dick.
 
Eva smiled as he had noticed her tan lines. ""Why yes.....you didn't notice them on my tits? I can show you again."she said. Giggling a she wasn't sure if he would say yes. Yet loved how he noticed them when she was in the shower.
 
"Yeah I saw them on your tits too. They are really nice. Your tan lines I mean not your tits." Matt rubbed his forehead as he started just spewing words out without thinking. "Well your tits are nice but I was talking about your tan lines when I said they were really nice."
 
Eva smiled before kissing his cheek. 'I know what you meant. Yes they are nice and your friends like to stare at my tits."she said. Shifting as she crawled off her bed, her ass was jiggling as she moved. Walking over to her dresser and pulled out her bikini. Though the top was strapless, he probably was wondering if that would really keep her tits in. Pushing her shorts down revealing a thong that just hugged her ass nicely.
 
Matt's eyes were glued to Eva's ass while she climbed out of bed. Then she started to get undressed in front of him. Her big ass looked so fucking good in her thong and with her sexy tan lines. "God those tan lines are so good Eva." Matt said watching her.
 
Eva paused and looked over at her brother. Blushing as she smiled before facing him. Lifting her shirt up to show him her tan lines on her tits again. "How about now?"she asked. Wondering if he was going to make a move, as he hadn't left her room yet. Her plan was working as she knew how hard he was.
 
Matt adjusted himself sitting more against the headboard. This caused his boxers to ride up and expose a few inches of his cock along his thigh. "Really perky... I mean prominent tan lines." Matt started choking on his words as he stared at his sister in just a thong.
 
Eva smiled before she faced her mirror. "You really think so?"she said. Eyeing herself up in the mirror before pulling her shirt over her head. Tossing it on the bed before walking back over to her dresser. Though she noticed his cock poking out now. Eva sat down on the edge of her bed. "And yes I though they are perky....drives the boys wild."she said.
 
"Yes I think so." Matt said ogling his naked sister. Instead of getting dressed she came over and sat on the bed. "I can see why." He said staring at Eva's bare breasts loving as they jiggled as she moved.
 
Eva smiled before crawling over and planting herself on his lap. Only in her thong as she smiled at her brother. "Go ahead...you can touch them."she said. Taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. Wondering if he would actually give them a squeeze.
 
Matt didn't know what to do when Eva climbed into his lap. His exposed cock was covered by his sister's bare thigh. "Oh god..." He said when she assertively put his hands on her tits. His mind was telling him to pull away but his body made him squeeze them. They were so soft and warm in his hands.
 
Eva moaned softly as he gave her tits a squeeze. Still smiling as she shifted, feeling his boner once more. "That feels really good Matt."she said. Feeling him squeeze them some more as she moaned more. Leaning in before kissing her brother.
 
Eva had Matt wrapped around her finger he continued squeezing her beasts. Pre cum oozing from the tip of his cock smearing all over her inner thigh. Their lips met and when her tongue entered his mouth it brought him back to the night they had sex. He remembered they made out so much and how kinky it was making out with a sibling like this. Matt did not resist Eva and returned her kiss.
 
Eva pulled her brother closer as they kissed. Feeling something on her thigh, causing her to look down. Smirking as she shifted before she pulled his boxers down. Laying down by his cock before she gave him a lick.
 
Eva was like a seductive spider that now had him stuck in her web. His mind was telling him to stop but he sat there not moving. He watched his little sister lean down and free his hard cock and as it towered in front of her face she ran her warm moist tongue along the shaft causing Matt to let out a soft groan.
 
Eva smiled before she sat back up and on his lap. Rubbing against his cock as she kissed her brother again. Wanting to feel him back inside her. "Matt....I love you."she said. Hoping those feelings had come back for her. Eva sat there wondering what her brother would do.
 
When Eva climbed back into his lap Matt placed his hands on his sister's butt. It was so lush and round he squeezed with his big hands moving his hands to make her bubble butt jiggle. "I love you too." He replied in between kisses. "I love this booty too." He added giving her ass a slap.
 
Eva moaned out as she rested against his chest. Allowing him to grope her ass for a bit. Pulling him into a hot kiss this time. "Take me.."she said softly. Soon laying down on her back on the bed.
 
Back
Top