PreCum

Pre-cum fun

I've been meeting with an old friend on a regular basis for the last couple of months now. He left the state years ago and we had been having a man-man relationship for a few years. But, he had to move for work and had a family to support. We're both a lot older now but when he came back we ended-up naked together the first day, and after a while it felt like no time had passed at all! In our younger days, we would 69 together a LOT and now we're right back to our old habits. I especially love being in a "side by side" 69 with him.

I love it when we get naked together and can relax, knowing we have time to do whatever we want to do from start to finish. When we are holding each other and he has my cock in his mouth and his cock is in my mouth, it feels like time just stops. One thing I really love is when I start tasting his pre-cum. He has ALWAYS been a big leaker when it comes to pre-cum and I always felt I was a very lucky man because his flavor always tasted wonderful to me. I usually have to swallow a few times just from all the pre-cum leaking out! After a time, the flavor changes and I know there is more cum being introduced, and before long I feel the familiar trembling in his body and I know he is going to be filling my mouth. Sometimes I cum first and sometimes he does, but I love it the same no matter what. Feeling him stiffen all over and feeling his cock swell and throb in my mouth as he empties his hot load for me never fails to excite me beyond belief!

I've been meeting with an old friend on a regular basis for the last couple of months now. He left the state years ago and we had been having a man-man relationship for a few years. But, he had to move for work and had a family to support. We're both a lot older now but when he came back we ended-up naked together the first day, and after a while it felt like no time had passed at all! In our younger days, we would 69 together a LOT and now we're right back to our old habits. I especially love being in a "side by side" 69 with him.

I love it when we get naked together and can relax, knowing we have time to do whatever we want to do from start to finish. When we are holding each other and he has my cock in his mouth and his cock is in my mouth, it feels like time just stops. One thing I really love is when I start tasting his pre-cum. He has ALWAYS been a big leaker when it comes to pre-cum and I always felt I was a very lucky man because his flavor always tasted wonderful to me. I usually have to swallow a few times just from all the pre-cum leaking out! After a time, the flavor changes and I know there is more cum being introduced, and before long I feel the familiar trembling in his body and I know he is going to be filling my mouth. Sometimes I cum first and sometimes he does, but I love it the same no matter what. Feeling him stiffen all over and feeling his cock swell and throb in my mouth as he empties his hot load for me never fails to excite me beyond belief!

That sounds great. I'd like a friend like that.:)

Salty Goodness

I love the salty taste of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Lip Smear

I would be rubbing that all over my lips, sometime I let it dry sometimes I smear it then lick it off whiles its still wet mmmmm

I do that too. I'll smear it on my upper lip and over my nose so I can be sniffing it a long time.

Mastetbate

When I masturbate I love to stop with my pre c** dripping from the top of my cock I rub my finger across the top and taste it slippery sweet I love my precum and I wish that somebody else would enjoy it as much as me

When I masturbate I love to stop with my pre c** dripping from the top of my cock I rub my finger across the top and taste it slippery sweet I love my precum and I wish that somebody else would enjoy it as much as me

Yes .... I feel the same !

Been tasting it all morning. Feel the same way.

yummy

Just met with a new buddy this week, licked precum from his fat head for awhile, it was heaven. I love being a cock slut!

I would love to enjoy your pre cum...followed by your full load:kiss:

I always lick the pre cum off my dick before masturbating... it adds to the fantasy of sucking a cock.

Precum...to rub on my lips. To rub on my cockhead. To pinch off a glob and feel it slide down my throat while stringers of it cling to my chin. Slutty hot.

I want it so bad right now, just got online and only semi-hard but working up to a long day of playing :)

When I feel the need to dominate my sluts, I'll rub my leaking cock head onto their lips, lips shut, them on their knees.

They must stay there kneeling, the precum soaking into their lips, silent as the grave, begging me only with their eyes and face to be allowed to open up and lick all that sticky sweet liquid off their greedy lips.

Back