PreCum

I love to use it as a natural lube around my head and lick my fingers to taste it.

The more I do this the easier I find it to eat my own load.

I'm slowly stroking through my pants while reading this thread. Definitely licking it tonight!
 
Made plans to meet another guy today. Beautiful day, we were going to get naked outdoors, stroking and sucking each other. I was so hard, leaking pre-cum all day - oh baby!

And then he canceled - I was devastated.

But still very, very horny.
 
It's an excellent

Appetizer. I love it when a guy starts leaking. That's when I rub his cock across my face, diving back on it for a taste, and feeling the juice drying on my cheeks as I go for the main event. It's good, but as far as sailing those waters goes, I want the Mississippi, not a creek.
 
Perfect topping

Recently I was playing and had some M&M's around, rubbed some precum on them then ate them. Wow, I have a new favorite M&M flavor.
 
I cruise Lit and stroke with only a minor amount of pre cum to show for it. However, if I start chatting with some one, the flood gates open.
 
Mine too

When I travel my wife sends JO instructions that include;
Rubbing it on my very sensitive nipple
Rubbing it on my lips and licking them
Sucking it off my finger tips

My wife sends very similar instructions on my business travels......She also ask my to describe in detail how I would suck a cock......she loves it when I tell her how I would lick up the pearly drops of precum.
 
Tasty

I love how it tastes and very sloppy an sexy and sweet too!

I find it tastes like warm, melted butter. Salted just right, with a bit of sweetness mixed, and just the right texture to be very, very enjoyable.

Now, the cream that comes out a little after that is another story, but just a enjoyable!
 
I love seeing it start to ooze from the tip of my BF's rock hard cock, YUM!! :):):):) I never can resist the urge to lap it up ;)
 
My All-Time Wettest Cock! 💗

My all-time wettest cock belonged to my cousin, who was my first homosexual lover and one I serviced regularly for many years. He would be dripping precum before he even came fully erect, and I loved lapping up every delicious drop of that cock nectar! Just an amazing volume of precum!!! 💝
 
I can edge for a long time and almost cum. But it is only precum. I can produce a bunch. I do this for we'll over an hour. I love the taste. But I also love any cum.
 
I can edge for a long time and almost cum. But it is only precum. I can produce a bunch. I do this for we'll over an hour. I love the taste. But I also love any cum.

Mmmmm...I LOVE edging men like you! You're like a drinking fountain of cock-nectar! And, when you finally climax, you get a rockin' great orgasm, and I get a huge load!!! Now THAT'S a true win-win!!! 💟
 
Last edited:
Back
Top