PreCum

I love how it tastes and very sloppy an sexy and sweet too!
As a sissy, chastity is a must, but precum is leaky and messy so when serving or servicing others sissy must be plugged to prevent this mess.
As for the taste, like cum it varies from man to man.
 
Denny

I love how it tastes and very sloppy an sexy and sweet too!
My wife can'r swallow so she makes up for it in sucking and licking.

It's very sexy and a huge turn on, but I'm not sure I would say it's sweet lol.
From what my wife says and my own it depends on what we've eaten. Sometimes semi sweet or even salty sweet. I'm not big on sucking cum.

Love lapping it from a hard cock
My wife loves the lapping, kissing, licking. Precum and after cum doesn't bother her. Some can't swallow and I understand.
 
I love the taste of precum, one of my favorite parts about edging all night is how much I can get over the course of a few hours.
 
The texture and the taste... Also would love to know what it feels like to drip onto my tongue from another cock.

same here! it's so sweet and squeezing another cock from the bottom of the shaft all the way up getting every last drop would be amazing, i'll put that on my to do list
 
My next cocksucking session will be a long one, where I worship my man's dick, lapping up every drop of pre cum until he's begging me for release!
 
I've never had the pleasure and privilege of tasting another man's, but I do enjoy my own "clitty glitter", if you know what I mean.

One day, when I find the right guy, I'm going to suck him dry, I just know it!
 
pre

I love it when my lover and I lay together kissing and I feel his erection on me and feel his pre leaking onto me, taking some onto my finger and licking it off for him.....
 
I love precum. It's so slippery, tasty and fun. You know there's more coming, but yet you get to see this wonderful fluid leaking from a happy head
 
"Oh, you're cock's leaking. Let me clean that up for you." As I wrap my lips around it.
 
I've actually used that to suck a cock once for the first time with a guy in a MMF.
 
Back
Top