What Happens In Vegas (open)

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
What Happens In Vegas (closed)

Chirp Chirp
Chirp Chirp


The song of the birds singing outside of the window stirred him rousing him from his deep slumber. He felt the sun on his head warm rays of light trying to entice him to get up and get moving and grumbled as he buried his head deeper into his pillow. He reached out one tan muscular arm poking out of the cream-colored duvet as his large hand began to slap the nightstand right next to the bed and searched for his phone.

Gradually the young man began to realize something was very wrong. The sheets which had felt luxurious in his sleep now felt wrong and foreign to his naked body. There were to clean and crisp to be his and the pillow case itself had a strong smell of bleach. The bed itself was wrong too, much to firm for his liking and distinctly NOT his bed.

The awareness that he was… not in his room caused the man’s tan shoulders to tighten up. He moved slowly, cautiously blinking away the lingering sleep from his stone-gray eyes as he pushed the blanket off of himself and took stock of the room around him. He sat on the bed his naked feet touching the faded red carpet. The room was small and simple a window behind the nightstand and a generic looking lamp, the rooms itself was white and a few pictures were put up of random flowers to give the room slightly more personality. There was a bathroom off to the side and a regular flat screen TV affixed above a beat up wooden dresser.

The young man felt a burst of relief go through his body as he realized what kind of room he was in.

“Only in a hotel room” He murmured raking his hand through his long black hair and using the leather thong on his arm to tie it into a small pony tail.

“Thank god”

He rose out of the bed the blanket falling down and revealing his naked body to the cool hotel room air. He was tall and muscular the body of someone who spent their day working and moving versus sitting in an office. There was a dangerous edge to him from his large muscular forearms to the tattoo’s that adorned his body. Tribal lettering ran down his arms and shoulder blades curling up to his shoulders were they finally stopped. Faded burn marks adorned his back and the curve of his hips. He rose and his ass flexed in response tightening up as he padded over to the window and curiously peeked outside.

“Well at least I’m still in Reno” Dominic murmured his eyes sweeping over the city.
He could see the infamous strip dead center to his window so close he could practically reach out and grab it. The hotel he was in was just outside of the area the sign promoting that it boasted “reasonable prices” and “within walking distance to all Vegas had to offer”.

“What did I get myself into this time” Dominic thought pressing his tan forehead against the cool glass and closing his eyes. He pushed through the drunken haze and fog of the hangover instead focusing on his memories of last night.
He and his friends got off work and went to celebrate… something he couldn’t quite remember. They went to one of the more popular clubs, one of the ones that sat just outside of the main strip. A friend of a friend knew a guy and so they were ushered in past the long line of hopefuls trying to get in. From there the night became a haze, a haze filled with drinks and dancing. A night filled with the memory and scent of some girl….

Some Girl

Dominic stiffened understanding dawning on his face as he realized he hadn’t come here alone. As if on que he heard the whisp of a bed sheet moving and turned. His eyes wide and nervous swept over the bed before landing on the rumpled bedsheets that hid his sleeping partner from view. He froze like a deer in the headlights his mind furiously kicking into overdrive as he tried to figure out the mystery girl who he spent the night with. The urge to turn tail and run was there but he didn’t for a second contemplate it. It wasn’t his style to cut and run like that.

“Uh hey” He finally said clearing his throat and stepping forward “I’m not sure we exchanged names but uh I’m Dominic”

“That was some crazy night huh?” He said nervously rambling as he waited for the figure to speak “I mean at least from what I can remember of it”
He winced realizing how wrong that sounded.

“Not that its forgettable its just… Christ this isn’t going so well” He said chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck “Maybe I should go try and get that coffee I see on the counter working huh?”
 
Last edited:
The chirping of an alarm woke her in an instant. Her head was throbbing in the worst way possible, her mouth tasting of cheap liquor and perhaps old vomit. She didn't remember throwing up last night, but she had drank a lot. She was trying to figure out why an alarm was going off in her bedroom when the bed dipped and soon someone was moving beside her.

Victoria rubbed at her tired eyes, gathering herself as the person next to her got out of bed and moved around the room. There wasn't much that she could remember from the night before. She had gone out with some friends to get her mind off the guy she had just dumped after he had slept with another friend. They had plied her with liquor and she could barely remember dancing with a handsome guy. Then it all got really fuzzy.

She slowly started to sit up, combing her fingers through her brown hair gently to get it out of her eyes. She definitely looked like she had been through the wringer the night before. Her makeup was smeared, her pale skin slightly blotchy from the liquor and bruised from the rough sex that they must have had the evening before. Her green eyes were bleary and she felt as if she could have curled up and died just then.

She glanced towards the man as he introduced himself as Dominic and she gave him a nod. "Victoria." She answered, glancing around the room for her clothing from the night before. "Is there any food?"

Her voice was barely a whisper but it sounded like she was shouting. Her head was aching in the worst way possible and she would have killed someone for a couple of aspirin and maybe another beer to take the edge off.
 
“No such luck” He replied shaking his head as he pulled out the complimentary coffee and grimaced. It wasn’t Starbucks or even the shit they brewed at the hotel but it would have to do. He carefully checked the machine for any shorts or anything that would lead to a fire and once he was satisfied the damn thing would actually WORK he plugged it in and carefully measured out a heaping spoonful of the grounds.

As he dropped it in he turned eyeing his bed partner… Victoria. He was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful girl who just looked a little worse for wear. She was pretty with brown hair you could just run your fingers through and lips that looked oh so kissable. Her body was still hidden by the blanket but… well he had no doubt it was just as good as her head.

“If you’re hungry we can order room service” he remarked as the fresh smell of coffee began to waft into the room.

“Or even go out” Dominic said shrugging as he padded in still entirely naked. His eyes swept over her once more regarding her with pleasure before he cleared his throat and looked around for some piece of her clothing.

“Uh here” He said picking up his fallen dress shirt and handing it to her “I uh I don’t remember much from last but I know you were ahem incredible”

Before he could say anything more the coffee beeped signaling it was done and causing him to wince. He motioned for her to hang on a second getting up and fixing them two cups of the steaming brew. He dropped some sugar and cream in his but didn’t doctor hers as he brought the stuff over to her.

“I found its best with coffee not to make assumptions into what people like” He explained handing her, her coffee as well as a platter full of sugar and cream.
 
"I don't know if I trust the food here." Victoria said, looking around the room as he mentioned ordering room service. "I don't even really know where we are."

She had flashes of the night before in her head. She remembered meeting him briefly before they were grinding on the dance floor to the sounds of the club DJ. She remembered a short ride in a cab where his hands were in her pants the entire time. She remembered cumming so hard she saw stars. However, everything else was a giant blur.

"Thanks." She said as he offered her his shirt to put on even as he walked around the room without shame.

She carefully pulled it on, wincing as her head pounded even more at the sound of the beeping coffee pot. "Fuck me. I don't know why I drank so much last night."

She cradled her head in her hands as he poured two cups and then offered her one without anything in it but black brew. She took it and drank without complaint, hoping that the caffeine would lessen the throbbing in her skull.
 
“Well I cant remember much from THAT part of the night” Dominic said putting emphasis on the THAT part as he sipped his own coffee. A glint of respect formed in his eyes as he watched her sip the black brew without any complaints.

That was a real woman

“If I recall however there were guilty parties on each side egging us on for more and more drinks” Dominic remarked as he ran a hand through his black hair and leaned back.
“As for where we are…. Outside the strip hell we don’t even look like we are that far from the club we met at” He said gesturing at the window with his thumb.

“This close to the strip there bound to have at least somewhat decent room service of course there’s also five breakfast places in this location alone” He remarked ticking them off in his head “When you’ve been around the strip as long as I have you find the best places to go nurse a hangover at”

He drained his coffee in one smooth gulp sighing in pleasure as the headache receded ever so slightly from his head.

“Should I be so presumptuous though?” He asked her raising an eyebrow “One night stands aren’t really my thing so im not sure what the protocol is I do know we had a wonderful night though so the idea of ending it like this doesn’t seem to do it justice…..”
 
"I don't even know if I have any money left in my purse." Victoria mentioned, glancing around room and not even seeing it. "Or even where my purse is."

She pulled her knees up to her chest, leaning back against the headboard as she continued to nurse her cup of coffee. The world was growing a little more normal, but her skull still felt as if it were splitting open. She glanced towards Dominic as he seemed to stare at her, sizing up the situation and not seeming to have cared that they had been involved sexually just hours before.

"I don't really care about the fancy food on the strip." She commented, knowing the casinos very well.

She had worked for a few years as a dancer in various shows on the strip. Nothing exotic, but it had been her passion to be a dancer since she was a young girl. It was getting harder and harder to get a role, however. She currently worked part time as a secretary in a law office to make up the slack that her floundering career had suddenly developed.
 
“You came in with it right?” He replied before realizing she might not know.

“At least I think you did?” He said chuckling as he realized how bad the situation looked. He turned from her his eyes scanning the room as he sought out….

There! Her clothing including her purse dumped right by the entrance to the room. Suddenly he remembered. Remembered throwing her clothing after having carefully peeled it off of her at the door. The purse had gone with it miraculously landing upright and none the worse for wear.

“There it is” He said sighing in relief as he moved off the bed. He grabbed his boxers pulling them out of the covers with a firm tug and sliding them on as he moved over to the front of the door. He reached down collecting her clothing and her purse before bringing it over to her and laying it on the bed.

“I hope it didn’t get damaged” He remarked sliding his hands over the dress “If I remember correctly it looked stunning on you….”
 
"It's not even mine." She commented as he brought her the dress she had been wearing and her purse. "It's my friend's. She wanted me to look good last night as a bit of revenge in case we ran into my ex."

She picked up her purse and opened it, seeing some of her makeup, her phone, and her cash. There was no blessed aspirin inside and she shut it again with a long sigh.

"Well, the good news is I have enough for breakfast. The bad news is I don't have any aspirin. Maybe after a shower, I'll feel more human and we can get out of this place." She slowly started to push herself off the bed, groaning as her feet touched the carpet and she straightened, her head throbbing angrily.

"I'll be right back." Grabbing her dress, she slowly retreated into the bathroom, pausing only when the bright lights cast her skin in a sickening hue.

She looked frightening. Her eyes were slightly bruised and her makeup was smeared across her skin. Perhaps everything would be better after a good, hot shower. She reached for the taps and turned the shower on full blast, waiting for the room to fill with a dense fog of steam before she stepped under the stream.
 
"I see" Dominic said noting the dress and the way she talked about getting revenge on her "ex". The idea of drama from the ex momentarily set him back and he idly wondered if he even should pursue her. A one night stand fuck was okay for him.... but a revenge one?

He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

He ultimately decided to let it go for now. To see what a regular date with the mysterious and oh so sexy girl brought. While she jumped in the shower he got dressed pulling back on his simple black jeans and black and white button T shirt.

"Hey you know you dont have to worry about paying for breakfast" He called out frowning as something she had said hit home.

"It wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me if I let you pay after all" He said sliding on his shoes and going over to the sink to splash water on his face.
 
Victoria frowned as he yelled through the door that he wouldn't be a gentleman if he let her pay for her own breakfast. It seemed as if she had found the one white knight on the Vegas strip that night. After carefully washing her hair and making herself feel a little more human, she turned off the water and stepped out of the stall to dry off. Once she was back in her dress from the night before and her hair was semi brushed out, she exited the bathroom back into the main room.

"Nah, I can pay my own way." Victoria said as she gingerly sat on the edge of the bed and struggled to buckle her shoes again. "I'm sure you paid for the room. It's the least I can do to make us even."

She honestly had no memory of how they had even gotten a room. Had she paid? She didn't think that she had. Hell, for all she knew she had been footing the bill for the entire evening that they had spent together.
 
He laughed shaking his heads at her comment about paying for the room.

“I have no idea if I have or have not” He reminded her watching as she tied and fixed her shoes.

“How about we figure out who has paid for the hotel first the one who hasn’t can buy breakfast”

He liked a girl willing to pay her own way even if he was the one who wanted to pay. It spoke of a pride and a new age thinking Vegas was known for. His gaze once more swept over her once again finding the little eyefuls he got of her decadent body pleasing.

Once she got done buckling her shoes he extended out his hand.

“Don’t want to give everyone the idea we are doing some walk of shame bullshit” Dominic said with a smile “May I escort you to the lobby?”
 
"A walk of shame is inevitable when I show up in the same clothes I was wearing last night." Victoria said, looking up at him as he offered her his hand. "Trust me. They notice that kind of thing, especially when the girl is still wearing a dress like this."

She stood up after taking his hand, sighing as he head swam slightly before it settled. She was going to need to stop for some aspirin as soon as she could, but in the mean time, she followed Dominic out of the room and towards the lobby. Nothing around them rang any bells. It was almost like she had completely blocked out the moment that they left the cab until they were in the hotel room.
 
“I know” Dominic replied his tone soft and pleasant as he ignored the looks from the men and women in the lobby.

“Don’t let it get to you” He told her as they stepped out of the lobby and into the hot Nevada sun “They can all make their comments but most of them have been there in some form or another”

He brought his hands to his eyes using them as shade to scan the parking lot. A minute later he cursed frowning as he turned to her.

“It looks like we took a cab here” He said sighing “Which means neither one of us has our ride thankfully the dinner is in walking distance we can get a cab there”

He pointed in the direction they needed to go and began to walk with her.

“So are you a visitor to Sin City or a resident?” He asked his tone light and pleasant.
 
"I didn't even drive to the strip last night. It was all taken care of by my friends. Some friends. They just deserted me." She said as they started the walk towards the diner in the distance.

Victoria glanced over towards Dominic as he tried to make small talk, so cheerful in the hot glare of the desert sun. "I live here. I dance in one of the shows on the strip and ended up having the weekend off. I thought it would be fun to go out, forget my ex, and have a few drinks. Going off with some guy that I had just met wasn't really part of the scenario."

She let out a sigh as she raked her hair back from her face, digging in her purse to pull out a pair of sunglasses. She wasn't ready for the bright glare of the sun and it certainly didn't help the pounding in her head.
 
“If it makes you feel better my own friends left me to” Dominic said laughing softly.

“Of course for a guy I guess it’s different for the most part we tend to go out looking to find ourselves in strange beds with beautiful girls”

He flashed her another coy smile and then pointed at a restaurant on the corner.

“There it is” He said taking her hand boldly and walking over to the building.

Once inside the couple were ushered into a small both in the back by a nice heavy-set women with kind eyes. She said nothing about their situation nothing beside a knowing wink and a promise of a fresh pot of coffee. Dominic sighed in relief and relaxed against the faded comfy seats taking in his date once more.

“So you’re a performer huh?” He said grinning “I am to I do fire dancing at a couple of places on the strip different ones depending on who needs an alternate I do other acts to but fire throwing is my specialty”
 
Victoria took a seat in the booth with a sigh, giving the waitress a small smile as she came by and handed them menus before disappearing again to get them a fresh pot of strong coffee. She glanced up at he admitted that he did fire dancing at a few of the clubs around town. She had never seen him before, but she was still relatively new to the entire scene.

"Well, we have probably performed in the same place. I don't know a whole lot of people outside of the place where I dance." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, looking over the menu and deciding on the greasiest food that she could possibly have. "In fact, I have rehearsal tomorrow. Hopefully this hangover is gone by then. We're dark while they repair our stage floor. Which means a small vacation for myself."
 
“You would be surprised at how easily you can miss someone in Vegas” Dominic said smiling softly “In the entertainment circuit especially! To many entertainers not enough hotels”

He placed his menu down signaling to the waitress they were ready. She came back and he gave her his order before letting his date go. The waitress brought them to steaming mugs of the rich decadent brew and Dominic eagerly took a long refreshing sip.

“Much better” He murmured to himself placing the mug down and leaning back to regard her.

“So rehearsal tomorrow huh?” Dominic asked a large smile coming over his face “What are your plans today then? You got somewhere to be?”
 
Victoria ordered runny eggs and a stack of pancakes, looking at the coffee that was placed in front of her. She let out a sigh and took a long draw off of it. She was feeling a little better, but it would take a while before she felt completely human.

"Yeah, rehearsal tomorrow. No plans beside maybe a shower, a nap, and some time at the pool." Victoria said as Dominic smiled wide at her and seemed to be enjoying the moment getting to know her. "Look, Dominic, I know that once we finish breakfast, we'll probably not be around each other much longer. You don't have to force this."
 
“Oh?” He said one eyebrow raising up as he took in her words “Who said it has to be like that?”

He reached out surprising her by taking her hand. His strong fingers slowly closed around the small hand stroking the soft silky knuckles as he looked her in the eye.
“I might not remember much of last night but I do remember having a good time” He told her a faint smirk pulling at the edges of his mouth “I understand that this is a bit… unorthodox for a first date but hey we can try and go from there”

He paused leaning back as the waitress came with their food. The sweet older woman placed the stack of food in front of them giving them each a beaming smile before promising to come back with more coffee. She gave them both a knowing smile before leaving them to their food.

“How about we at least go on a first date and go from there?” Dominic offered with a smile.
 
"You want to take me on a date? Tonight?" Victoria asked as a woman brought their food, placing the steaming plates in front of them before retreating for more coffee. "I mean, yeah, last night was really good from what I remember, but you're serious about wanting to have a date with me?"

She picked up her fork and took a bite of her pancakes and eggs, sighing as it hit her stomach and made her instantly feel so much better. Having greasy food seemed to make her head throb just a little bit less.

"I mean, I guess it wouldn't be terrible is we went on a date. As long as I get a nap and some time at the pool, we can do whatever."
 
Dominic laughed at her words another large smile breaking over his face as she said yes. His eyes danced with pleasure as he dug into his food his own belly rumbling in thanks at the hot greasy food.

"A nap and some pool time sounds doable" Dominic replied taking a sip of his soda "how about we share a cab back to the club I get my bike and we swing by your home? I can drop you off and come get you at a later date or we can go out I'll leave it up to you"
 
"I guess we can." Victoria said, her head still spinning at the idea that she had slept with this man in front of her and now he was asking her out on a date. "Are you sure you want to ride a bike though? That loud engine would only make my head ache worse, I think. We can ride in a cab all the way to my house and I can drop you off later to get your bike from the club before it gets too crazy on the strip."
 
He thought about her offer for several minutes before smiling and nodding.

“Sure sounds like a much better option” He said reaching into his pockets and pulling out some crumpled dollar bills. He peeled enough to pay for their breakfast and provide a good tip and tossed it on the table before he rising out of the booth.

“Let’s get out of here” He said offering his hand to help her up. Once she was up he fished out his phone hitting the number for a cab company and dialed the number. He brought the phone to his ear half listening as he guided her out and waved good bye to the friendly waitress.

“Hello?” The cab dispatcher asked his tone bored and impatient.

“Need a cab” Dominic said letting Victoria hang out in the lobby as he made the call. He gave the dispatcher the address and where to find them before coming back in.

“Cabs on its way” He told her leaning against the cool glass window “Where to? Your place?”
 
"Yeah, that sounds like the plan." Victoria said as he called them a cab and they waited for it to show. "Unless there's somewhere else you need to go. Only thing I might not have is a change of clothes if you need one, but there's a store just down the street you can walk to."
 
“Nah” Dominic said shaking his head as the cab slid up “I leave some spare clothing in the saddlebags of my bike I’ll just have the cab swing by there and I’ll pick them up. I assume my bike is still at the club”

He walked over to the door opening it and ushering her in. He slid in after her slamming the door shot and digging into his wallet for a few more crumpled bills.

“Go ahead and give em your address” He told her as he leaned in and let the cab driver know the club they needed to swing by. Once the addresses were known Dominic settled back boldly grabbing her hand and letting his fingers run up and down her own fingers and her palm
 
Back
Top